Gas Hits $8.50 in California

Once again, Truth has no version. Something is either true or it is not.

I agree, he has. He has been worse than I expected and I had very low expectations. One of the many reasons I did not vote for him.

But it is looking good I will win my bet with my wife that he will not be POTUS in 2023.
If you didn’t vote for Trump, you effectively voted for Biden. Unless you were in a state that had a lock, you wasted your vote - and I blame people like you for the predicament we are now in.

And of course Biden won’t be president in 2023. I doubt he will make it all the way through 2022. Did you SEE that Town Hall? OMG. But that means Harris will be president, and we will be declining into Marxism even faster. The only hope we have is to retake Congress in 2022, and block her agenda. Keep that in mind when you vote.

If you didn’t vote for Trump, you effectively voted for Biden. Unless you were in a state that had a lock, you wasted your vote - and I blame people like you for the predicament we are now in.

I did not vote for Trump, I did not vote for Biden. I have not voted for the duopoly since 1992. My state is a lock as you call it, but I do not consider my vote wasted. I think a vote for the duopoly is a wasted vote as both side are basically the same.

I blame those who vote for the duopoly for the predicament we are now in.

I've posted the data....I believe it was either 2019, or 2020 where we were a net exporter of oil...That's a fact.

Yet we still imported oil as all oil is not created equally and not all oil is good for all things. Plus outside forces control the price more than we do....thus energy independence is a fairy tale

Let’s go Brandon!
Let’s go Newsom!
View attachment 554722

Californians are cool with that. Remember that the electorate out there decided to retain Gavin Newsom as guv just last month.

High gasoline prices are very European and sophisticated, they help to keep the smelly deplorables off the highways. Let the hoi polloi, the Middle Class, take the city bus or train.

I've posted the data....I believe it was either 2019, or 2020 where we were a net exporter of oil...That's a fact.
Why do we import any of our oil from Saudi Arabia, Canada, Mexico etc, if you say we are energy independent?

Why not use all of our own oil instead of having to depend on foreign oil importation?

Our ruling
An image widely shared on Facebook claimed: "The United States was energy independent in 2019 for the first time since 1957. In just 10 days we are sent back 50 years."

In 2019, U.S. energy production exceeded consumption on an annual basis for the first time since 1957. That’s one definition of energy independence. Through the first 10 months of 2020, the latest period for which data are available, energy production was down from a year earlier, but still exceeded consumption. Meanwhile, the U.S. continues to import millions of barrels of petroleum per day.

The claim that Biden’s orders reversed the trend or the gains in U.S. energy independence is not supported. The government hasn’t published full-year data for 2020, or for the period since Biden took office.

The orders didn’t stop any current production, and any new production from the avenues he closed off would have taken years to materialize.

The image contains an element of truth, but ignores critical facts that would give a different impression. We rate it Mostly False

Last edited:
I paid 2.89 today, why is Biden not making my gas expensive also?

you probably paid $2.89 because while Biden is making your gas more expensive compared to what you paid under Trump, you don’t have a Newsom piling on as well as local politicos like they have in San Francisco.

Let’s go Brandon!
Let’s go Newsom!
View attachment 554722

That photo doesn't show where that pump is.

That could have been taken anywhere and at any time.

If that's California, that must be in a place that's in the middle of nowhere. Gas is much more expensive in the middle of nowhere than in the city.

I will point out, that is for premium grade gas. The majority of people don't buy that gas.

Meanwhile, I did a search on gas prices in California.

This is the price of regular gas in California. The type of gas most people buy.

Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 11.48.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 11.48.49 AM.png

I paid 2.89 today, why is Biden bunot making my gas expensive also?
can’t answer for your personally, but for the majority of americans they are at a 7 year high up, 50 percent compared to just a year ago before xiden and the demafacist policies took hold

Good!

Maybe these high gas prices will keep a lot of those giant fuck-you-mobiles off the road and out of my way.
it’s keeping a lot of trucks off the road…trucks with groceries, food, and other supplies…which keeps shelves empty and products rare, driving up the cost of food for everyone…the poor are really hurting…it’s sick you think that’s good

can’t answer for your personally, but for the majority of americans they are at a 7 year high up, 50 percent compared to just a year ago before xiden and the demafacist policies took hold

crazy how coming out a pandemic when people were not travelling and during which oil production was slashed will lead to a higher gas prices once people start driving more again.

Perhaps cutting domestic oil production by 20% in 2020 was not such a great idea after all.

But I am sure you think that was Biden's fault as well

You going to Gorda, CA soon? Or to California for that matter? I thought your kind wouldnt step foot in CA?

Oh it's in Gorda?

I was just there this last April when I drove up the coast. It's a cute little town in a very beautiful but remote area.

Gorda is a very small town in the middle of nowhere. They only have one gas station too so the station has a monopoly.

There are only 1369 people living in that town.

They are the only gas station for miles around.

Capitalism caused the price of gas to be high in that town.

The OP is very dishonest.

It's also for premium gas. Not the regular gas that most people buy.

Gorda has always had a history of having high gas prices. It's even on their Wiki page:

High fuel prices[edit]​

As of April 26, 2008, Gorda had the highest gasoline prices in the United States at $6.70 per gallon. This is due in part to the cost of a diesel generator that provides electricity to the gas station and town.

New Topics

Forum List

Back