Johnson Gary Johnson need to take this opening and run with it!

You have to be stoned out of your mind to think Johnson has any chance at all.

To make this not about "Winning" is actually refreshing to a lot of people. And HUMILITY in a candidate may appear to be "baked out" when comparing to other clowns.

Here's the deal. We're right on so many things that America has gotten wrong for 30 years. We're confident in what we actually stand for. And WINNING is not the goal. It's to provide a CHOICE. So that when things go this astronomically bad -- folks LOOKING for options will find one.

Latest party strategy is to concentrate our meager resources on 6 states where we can ACTUALLY WIN or place 2nd. And that alone will tell everyone we're here for them. And when they realize that we've been maligned for simply being right on issues -- WAY before America figured out what was right on those issues. IMPORTANT stuff like Foreign policy, social inclusion, ending corporate/govt collusion, smaller more efficient govt, decriminalizing marijuana, etc --- they'll be ever MADDER at the press and the 2 parties that conspired to keep us off ballots and out of "debates"..

So election morning if a relatively unknown 3rd party WINS a state or two. Or knocks off one of the ugly candidates, we'll get what paid for. It's about principle, not winning..

Last edited:
If Morals and Values are enforced Ruthlessly, then Trump can't be president.

P.S. Hillary also fails.

If Morals and Values were ruthlessly enforced, they'd both be dead; as would a huge percentage of Americans.

You are a ray of sunshine -- ain't cha? :badgrin: Anyone who has "ruthless" anything in their platform or their base's heads deserves to have their party become irrelevant.

Wonder what Wolf Blitzer is gonna do on election night if the LP carries New Mexico or Utah. And CNN never thought far enough ahead to assign us a color on their map. Guess we'd have to be Yellow.. Gonna screw up their whole Hillary coronation plans.. :rofl:

That ALONE will make national news. :lmao:

Wonder what Wolf Blitzer is gonna do on election night if the LP carries New Mexico or Utah. And CNN never thought far enough ahead to assign us a color on their map. Guess we'd have to be Yellow.. Gonna screw up their whole Hillary coronation plans.. :rofl:

That ALONE will make national news. :lmao:

I was going to point out that the last time a third party won electoral votes, it was Wallace, trying to bolster his segregationist views (not exactly a glowing recommendation for third party candidates, although it's really more a statement on the unfortunate views of too many Americans at the time), but I did not realize the Libertarian party had ever won electoral votes. Then I saw the 1972 election listed with the Libertarian candidate getting 1 electoral vote from a faithless elector. :p

I'd feel much better about a third party candidate having a chance to win, or even make an impact with a strong showing, if the states gave proportional electoral votes rather than winner-take-all.

You are a ray of sunshine -- ain't cha? :badgrin: Anyone who has "ruthless" anything in their platform or their base's heads deserves to have their party become irrelevant.

I've never been a pleasant person and probably never will be.

Any party which does not look to ruthlessly enforce their ideal doesn't actually believe in anything.

Forum List

Back