Garland 'Sicking' Criminal FBI Against Parents Opposing CRT & Un-Constitutional Mask Mandates

It was an absolutely bullshit lawsuit.

Wahhhh, people think badly about me because I was a little douchbag who disrespected an elderly veteran!
Is that why CNN paid him millions?

And link us up to this “disrespect”. The full video should show it, right?

Hey Joe, why isn’t CNN out there telling the world they gave him squat?

Why should they? He isn't news anymore.
Because he sued them for $250 MILLION, and when they settled they insisted on an NDA, Dumbass.

If you are correct, they wouldn’t insist on an NDA.

And don’t try to sell the moronic idea the kid insisted on the NDA again. Nobody bought that shit the first time.

If you are correct, they wouldn’t insist on an NDA.

And don’t try to sell the moronic idea the kid insisted on the NDA again. Nobody bought that shit the first time

Okay, if you say so... but frankly, you brag when you won a real settlement.

For instance, when that lady took Bill O'Reilly for 32MM, everyone knew the amount.

Waahh, I didn't know he was a veteran and if I did, I still would have smiled at him!

Right, you know that he just looked douchy to most people in that picture...

For instance, when that lady took Bill O'Reilly for 32MM, everyone knew the amount.

Was there an NDA in the O'Reilly deal?

And I don't care WTF you think he looked like. The kid had a maniac six inches from his face pounding on a drum and chanting. IMHO, the kid handled that better than 99% of people would. The fuckwit would have been swallowing his teeth if he ran up to me and did that.

The only people being investigated are assholes making DEATH THREATS,.

Ya know...dangerous Trump Humpers

And I don't care WTF you think he looked like. The kid had a maniac six inches from his face pounding on a drum and chanting. IMHO, the kid handled that better than 99% of people would. The fuckwit would have been swallowing his teeth if he ran up to me and did that.
1635376997331.png

Look out, we got an internet tough guy.

View attachment 557145
Look out, we got an internet tough guy.
I don't think you know what that means, Dipshit. I didn't threaten anyone over the web. I simply stated what I would have done in this kids situation.

The innerweb has nothing to do with it, Moron. :cuckoo:

But I guess a simpleton meme is the best you can come up with after getting owned on your bullshit claims the kid didn't get any money from CNN after they made him sign an NDA regarding their settlement with him.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::itsok::itsok:

His smirk is irrelevant. If he hadn't been wearing the hat, none of it would have happened.

Phillips is the douchebag for acting like he was the victim when he placed himself in that situation.

Except Phillips group had the permit, and Smirky's group wandered up to them and started taunting them.

That's two of the lies I was talking about.

1.) Sandmann's group was not assembled for a march, they were waiting for the bus home.

2.) Sandmann's group never approached anyone. A couple of them wandered over to the BHI group to see what they were going on about but that was it.

You've been told all of this.

Except Phillips group had the permit, and Smirky's group wandered up to them and started taunting them.
Lies. The kids were waiting on their bus and didn't taunt anyone. The maniac got up in the kids face, started chanting and banging on a drum.

You do realize there is video of all of this, right? If you do, you should really stop making shit up.

That's two of the lies I was talking about.

1.) Sandmann's group was not assembled for a march, they were waiting for the bus home.

Funny, I've waited for buses much of my young life, and never felt the need to engage a bunch of people who were off doing something else minding their own business.

2.) Sandmann's group never approached anyone. A couple of them wandered over to the BHI group to see what they were going on about but that was it.

Exactly, they weren't minding their own business, were they? You see a bunch of minorities gathered together, and you walk over with a Nazi MAGA Hat, you are looking to stir up trouble.

Forum List

Back