Garland 'Sicking' Criminal FBI Against Parents Opposing CRT & Un-Constitutional Mask Mandates

Nope, he was a little entitled Catholic Bastard out there demonstrating against a woman's right to choose, like that's any of his fucking business.
Last time I checked this is America, despite what you Dimtard fuckwits are trying to do to it, and he is free to express his opinion on any subject.

If that makes you butthurt...............BONUS!

Last time I checked this is America, despite what you Dimtard fuckwits are trying to do to it, and he is free to express his opinion on any subject.

If that makes you butthurt...............BONUS!
/——-/ JoeB sez, you are free to agree with me.

Nope, he was a little entitled Catholic Bastard out there demonstrating against a woman's right to choose, like that's any of his fucking business.

Well, it must have been if you are whining about it.

I didn’t whine about it; all I did was tell you about it.

If you wouldn’t keep going off topic or making baseless assumptions about the incidents or my sisters, I wouldn’t have to keep repeating it to correct you.

That's kind of vague...

Now, when I pointed out my example of the White Manager who fawned over the white intern while ignoring the women of color who had worked for him for years, I gave a pretty specific example. Not "bias and favoritism", which meant that Karen had to go clean up Aisle Five instead of Jamal today.

If you wanted details, why didn’t you ask? For that matter, why are you bitching about details now after you already manufactured a narrative of my sisters being racist Karens?

I’ll say it again: you are the most ignorant motherfucker on this board.

If you wanted details, why didn’t you ask? For that matter, why are you bitching about details now after you already manufactured a narrative of my sisters being racist Karens?

If the details really supported you, you'd have led with those.

1634721952098.png

Okay, and then the rest of us are free to have a bad opinion of his entitled little ass. That's freedom too.
Yes, you are free to believe the fake news accounts that ended up making him rich because they were such bullshit.

If I had provided details, would you have not gone off on your Wal-Mart-Loser-Karens bullshit tangent?
- someone who doesn't know how to use the quote feature.

Oh, probably not... but the fact you didn't tells me that it probably was Karen-esque kind of complaining.

1634810182522.png

I'm sure his lawyers made a lot of money before settling for legal fees... Smirky McBitchslap is going to find it very hard to get employed outside a right wing think tank.
Why would he need a job? CNN's lies made him a multi-millionaire, Dumbass.

If I had provided details, would you have not gone off on your Wal-Mart-Loser-Karens bullshit tangent?
- someone who doesn't know how to use the quote feature.

Oh, probably not...

I know better than that. You absolutely would have done so anyway.
but the fact you didn't tells me that it probably was Karen-esque kind of complaining.

So you’re placing the burden of your groundless assumptions on me?

Let me ask you: if lack of details leads you to believe my sisters are Karens, why can it not also lead you to believe that the bias actually happened, which is equally possible?

The fact that you’re willing to characterize two people you never met in such a way without evidence says more about you than it does about them.

Why would he need a job? CNN's lies made him a multi-millionaire, Dumbass.

Unlikely, since it was for an undisclosed amount. More likely, they paid his lawyers "Go Away" money.

So you’re placing the burden of your groundless assumptions on me?

Let me ask you: if lack of details leads you to believe my sisters are Karens, why can it not also lead you to believe that the bias actually happened, which is equally possible?

The fact that you’re willing to characterize two people you never met in such a way without evidence says more about you than it does about them.

You are the one who said your poor, poor sisters had to listen to a mean old black man at work, who apparently hasn't fired them yet.

Yet you won't give what this mean old black man did to them that was soo...soo awful.

1634898974303.png

Let's be honest. Most people think their boss is a jerk. It's human nature. When I was a boss, I'm sure some of my crew thought I was a jerk. (If only they knew how many times I went to bat for them).

I gave you very specific examples of how a white boss showed favoritism to white people compared to people of color. And I don't even think this boss was openly racist.

You are the one who said your poor, poor sisters had to listen to a mean old black man at work, who apparently hasn't fired them yet.

I never said anything about a black man.
Yet you won't give what this mean old black man did to them that was soo...soo awful.

I didn’t say it was awful.
Let's be honest. Most people think their boss is a jerk. It's human nature. When I was a boss, I'm sure some of my crew thought I was a jerk. (If only they knew how many times I went to bat for them).

I really don’t care and it’s irrelevant to what I’m talking about.
I gave you very specific examples of how a white boss showed favoritism to white people compared to people of color. And I don't even think this boss was openly racist.

Don’t care.

Enlighten me please. Is there some obscure debate rule that says you are obligated to make assumptions based on little or no information?

No you didn’t. You made a character assumption of two people you never met because you’re an ignorant toad.

Most of the world are people I've never met... not sure what your point is. You've never met Smirky McBitchslap, but you make all sorts of assumptions about his character. Or Mike Brown. Or, well, anyone we talk about.

Point is, if you had a real example of bias beyond aggravated Karening, you'd have mentioned it.

Forum List

Back