Garland Moves To Transform J6 Inquisition Into A Permanent Prosecution

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Trump officially declared his presidential candidacy to reclaim the White House three days before the appointment of a special counsel.

17 Nov 2022 ~~ By Tristan Justice

Attorney General Merrick Garland launched a special counsel investigation into former President Donald Trump on Friday, the week before Thanksgiving, to ensure a permanent prosecution of public enemy number one on a third bid for the White House.
The special counsel, Garland said, will take over the investigation of Trump’s purported mishandling of presidential records and probe whether Trump can be held criminally liable for the events that unfolded on Jan. 6, 2021. The former is a desperate follow-up to the latter after the House Select Committee on Jan. 6 emerged empty-handed from an 18-month investigation.
~Snip~
Had Garland appointed a special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden, the attorney general might have a leg to stand on. Instead, the nation’s chief law enforcement official has spent the last two years covering for the incumbent Democratic president while dispatching agents on political enemies, including parents concerned over inappropriate content presented in their children’s classrooms.

Commentary:
I find garland's announcement of the prosecution/persecution very telling and 100% partisan. (to the effect) “I am opening this investigation because the former President said he is running for POTUS and the sitting president is running for POTUS”.
Sound like he's working on the Biden campaign's behalf and, as he was appointed by Biden, doubly partisan.

I'm waiting for Kevin McCarthy to open up the Joe/Hunter Biden corruption investigation on January 2, 2023 including impeachment proceedings against AG Merrick Garland and Chris Wray.
That should shake up D.C.

The Jan 6 committee is expanding to investigate uncooperative witnesses who aren't accused of crimes.
They've got about a month and a half at best to accomplish their task and not enough time.
Meanwhile Jordan will take over and destroy what the Dems built on sand.

Trump officially declared his presidential candidacy to reclaim the White House three days before the appointment of a special counsel.

17 Nov 2022 ~~ By Tristan Justice

Attorney General Merrick Garland launched a special counsel investigation into former President Donald Trump on Friday, the week before Thanksgiving, to ensure a permanent prosecution of public enemy number one on a third bid for the White House.
The special counsel, Garland said, will take over the investigation of Trump’s purported mishandling of presidential records and probe whether Trump can be held criminally liable for the events that unfolded on Jan. 6, 2021. The former is a desperate follow-up to the latter after the House Select Committee on Jan. 6 emerged empty-handed from an 18-month investigation.
~Snip~
Had Garland appointed a special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden, the attorney general might have a leg to stand on. Instead, the nation’s chief law enforcement official has spent the last two years covering for the incumbent Democratic president while dispatching agents on political enemies, including parents concerned over inappropriate content presented in their children’s classrooms.

Commentary:
I find garland's announcement of the prosecution/persecution very telling and 100% partisan. (to the effect) “I am opening this investigation because the former President said he is running for POTUS and the sitting president is running for POTUS”.
Sound like he's working on the Biden campaign's behalf and, as he was appointed by Biden, doubly partisan.

If he hadn't, you would be claiming that he is running a partisan investigation. This move makes sense since it removes the claim of partisanship. You had no problem with Durham being appointed as a special prosecutor.

I'm waiting for Kevin McCarthy to open up the Joe/Hunter Biden corruption investigation on January 2, 2023 including impeachment proceedings against AG Merrick Garland and Chris Wray.

DC will be laughing at how petty Republicans are. Ordinary Americans will be saying that this is not what we elected you for.

So much for working for the American people. No inflation fighting, no improving their lives, just fake investigations and partisan lies. Good luck in 2024 if this is what The House does.

I am very excited for this as well. Going to be so entertaining to watch

Forum List

Back