Garland / DOJ Drop 'Terrorism' Charge Against 2 CONFESSED Terrorists But Are Going All Out Against 6 Jan Protestors

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
2 infamous leftist Democtat lawyers firebombed a police car during the 'mostly peaceful protests'. They confessed to committing the acts of terrorism...

So said the terrorists during their violence, "This shit won't ever stop until we fuckin' take it all down," adding that "the only way [the police] hear us is through violence."

After being arrested thec2 were bailed out by one of Obama's Intel officials.

So what's a US AG to do?

Yeah, the DOJ dropped the terrorism charges and is asking the judge to reduce their sentence from 5 years to 12 months.

Meanwhile Garland is busy protecting 3 terrorist bombings, 1 Senator who threatened USSC Justices and called for intimidation / violence against them, helping the WH and FBI label and treat parents like terrorists, and trying to bury 6 Jan protestors while helping Pelosi 'get Trump'.

2 infamous leftist Democtat lawyers firebombed a police car during the 'mostly peaceful protests'. They confessed to committing the acts of terrorism...

So said the terrorists during their violence, "This shit won't ever stop until we fuckin' take it all down," adding that "the only way [the police] hear us is through violence."

So what's a US AG to do?

Yeah, the DOJ dropped the terrorism charges and is asking the judge to reduce their sentence from 5 years to 12 months.

Meanwhile Garland is busy protecting 3 terrorist bombings, 1 Senator who threatened USSC Justices and called for intimidation / violence against them, helping the WH and FBI label and treat parents like terrorists, and trying to bury 6 Jan protestors while helping Pelosi 'get Trump'.

The DC gang has been out of the American constituencies control for quite some time.

So what's a US AG to do?

If I catch them firebombing anything they're dead. On the spot.

That's how I deal with terrorists, I shoot them dead with no questions asked.

If that fucking asshole Garland can't do his job, looks like we'll have to do it for him.

If I catch them firebombing anything they're dead. On the spot.

That's how I deal with terrorists, I shoot them dead with no questions asked.

If that fucking asshole Garland can't do his job, looks like we'll have to do it for him.
And there is a slice of Midsommar in a nutshell

Forum List

Back