Gangster "Soulja Girl" attacking old woman on Atlanta train; Liberals demand respect for her.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
See below a typical leftist in action. She's actually somewhat famously known not as Atlanta "Soulja Girl". Her supporters say she is "mentally ill" and you can't judge her.

Affirmative action demands you hire her.
Obama exec order demands you pay her the same as good workers.
Liberals demand you respect her. It's her culture and you must not judge it. Or the Muslim who will probably blown that train up someday.

I think it is positively hysterical that you have to dig up a video from several years ago just so you can whine about black people, liberals, and Obama. Get a life.

So, the black guy who stepped in to put a stop to her antics is demanding that we respect her?

So, the black guy who stepped in to put a stop to her antics is demanding that we respect her?

If you listen to the video...he's actually the one who raped her. Also a big part of the culture.

I think it is positively hysterical that you have to dig up a video from several years ago just so you can whine about black people, liberals, and Obama. Get a life.

Oh there's countless new ones. This is just my favorite.

So....according to Obama....she deserves to be paid the same at work as the best performing employees.

Oh there's countless new ones. This is just my favorite.

So....according to Obama....she deserves to be paid the same at work as the best performing employees.

Yes, that is exactly what Obama is saying and wants. :rolleyes:

If you listen to the video...he's actually the one who raped her. Also a big part of the culture.

A crazy person makes an unfounded/absurd accusation to a total stranger and you grab onto with both hands b/c it allows you to smear black people. Pathetic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back