Gang of youths assault marine

I am not blaming the victim dumbass. I said they had bad situational awareness. Now go away little Russobot, or I shall taunt you a second time.
You had more criticism for the victim than you did for the animals who attacked him, asshole.

And maybe you didn’t hear, but the Russia thing was a Hillary-sponsored Democrat hoax.

You had more criticism for the victim than you did for the animals who attacked him, asshole.

And maybe you didn’t hear, but the Russia thing was a Hillary-sponsored Democrat hoax.
I apologize. I didn't know this was another circle jerk.
Southern California, gangs and gang behavior is standard, People will shoot your ass very dead. Evidently he was not from there.

EDIT: to be clear there are a lot of gangs in SC, and if not gangs ganglike pack activity (outside of rich people town in Beverly Hills etc.). When I came from Texas it was a real culture shock.

That's your take?

He claimed that he and his buddies, enjoying time off from Camp Pendleton in Oceanside, only asked the teens to stop lighting fireworks after a piece of debris hit him in the face.

“They were being belligerent, they were being obnoxious and annoying other people, so I went up to them and told them to stop,” he said.
This happened in San Clemente so it's local news to me. The way it is being told here is that a group of teens were lighting firecrackers and throwing them at people. One of those hit was a marine .

Both you and White6 have it the closest so far.

But my interest is in pointing out that this sort of behaviour has become the norm in America now.

And I suspect that the respect for the military is on the decline on account of 'Woke'.

From my Canadian POV, l have little respect for our military fighting in foreign lands for the wrong reasons. I blame the politicians for putting them there but I also blame them for putting themselves in a position in which they have no choice but to obey criminal orders.
You don’t get a point of view. Your only qualification is sitting in your mom’s basement criticizing people who actually do things. Enlist, serve a hitch in the Canadian Forces (such as they are) and come back and talk to us in three or four years. Until you put your ads on the line to serve and protect your country, you have no right to complain about those who do.

Forum List

Back