Gametime Temp Around 105

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Well, that will be the temp out at Sky Harbor....downtown it all depends whether you're on the morning or evening side of the street. Suffice to say, it's going to be right toasty outside the Convention Center. Phoenix PD is ready...A black woman named Williams is the new police chief and her boy just signed a 3 year deal with the Phoenix Suns...his nickname is "Big Sauce". All that's left to discover is who shows up and if the cops can keep the two sides apart when they pour outside after the rally. The Antifa folks will be easy to spot, we won't be...just regular Phoenicians...the perfect disguise. Hope the tards don't forget to bring their own water....be a shame if they ran out before the dance begins, eh?

tumblr_inline_ntrt8hs2lq1r8mkz8_540.png

a game is about all Trump ever gets around to ... step up to a mic, lie, watch idiots cheer his horseshit, pat himself on the ass, leave, and remind some dolt reporter at Fox how great he is so they can lick his ass for 10 minutes ON TELEVISION.

ALL AT TAXPAYER EXPENSE !!

FUK TRUMP.

Will we be seeing a Challenger step forward to confront ANTIFA?

:biggrin:

a game is about all Trump ever gets around to ... step up to a mic, lie, watch idiots cheer his horseshit, pat himself on the ass, leave, and remind some dolt reporter at Fox how great he is so they can lick his ass for 10 minutes ON TELEVISION.

ALL AT TAXPAYER EXPENSE !!

FUK TRUMP.

jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-you-gotta-be-f***ing-kidding-me-right-67fb69.jpg

• Banned

See me with your mind, cause it's too damn hot to confront in person. God Bless the cool Rocky Mountains.

Yep, I spent a year in Gunnison and another couple in Boulder, Nederland......too many mosquitoes and hippies for this old flat-lander.
1ZwGk5K.png

See me with your mind, cause it's too damn hot to confront in person. God Bless the cool Rocky Mountains.

Yep, I spent a year in Gunnison and another couple in Boulder, Nederland......too many mosquitoes and hippies for this old flat-lander.
1ZwGk5K.png

Aim higher. 10,000 feet up. No skeeters, few bugs, just enough hippies, not a lot of oxygen, but baby, what a view.

Well, lookie here! Whup ass is coming to Phoenix tonight. Watch out, ANTIFA.

bikers-1503422528-1024x537.jpg

President Donald Trump has a massive campaign rally in Phoenix, Arizona, tonight. Lines to enter the event are already very long, which presents a security risk… especially after Charlottesville and recent acts of violence caused by angry liberals.

The Bikers for Trump chapter in Arizona will be out in full force to protect Trump-supporting patriots from the angry domestic terrorists, Antifa.

As Steven Emery posted on the official Facebook page of Bikers for Trump. His message shows that they are not messing around:
bi-1503421687-1024x1000.jpg

Antifa Terrorists Plan to Interrupt Trump's Rally Tonight - But Bikers for Trump Will Stop Them! - The Political Insider

You know, not only should some of you sabotage the water stands for these Fascist Protesters, but some of you should set up stands and sell or give away really cheap popcorn with lots of salt on it.

The people who go out in the desert to put holes in the water stations set up for illegals would be ideal to attend to antifa water.

Well, lookie here! Whup ass is coming to Phoenix tonight. Watch out, ANTIFA.

bikers-1503422528-1024x537.jpg

President Donald Trump has a massive campaign rally in Phoenix, Arizona, tonight. Lines to enter the event are already very long, which presents a security risk… especially after Charlottesville and recent acts of violence caused by angry liberals.

The Bikers for Trump chapter in Arizona will be out in full force to protect Trump-supporting patriots from the angry domestic terrorists, Antifa.

As Steven Emery posted on the official Facebook page of Bikers for Trump. His message shows that they are not messing around:
bi-1503421687-1024x1000.jpg

Antifa Terrorists Plan to Interrupt Trump's Rally Tonight - But Bikers for Trump Will Stop Them! - The Political Insider
I am sure they brought plenty of inhalers for their COPT cases..

"Keep a clean nose, watch for plainclothes, you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows".
-B.Dylan-

636390013458521470-trump002.jpg

the mentality of Trumpdrones never exceeds childlike does it ... so many BRILLIANT solutions for opposing antifa .

poor, poor pathetic pissants ... GROW THE HELL UP.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back