Gametime Temp Around 105

The Donald has landed! Apparently it is another sold out event! The MSM is saying The Donald is not going to announce the pardon of Sheriff Joe Arpaio at the rally, but IMO he should! MAGA!

The Eagle has landed.....

636390245978506042-DH3k3RBUIAAc32a.jpg

Time to head downtown...checking my kit....wet bandana and vaseline for teargas, sap from my bouncer days, and my SR9c with a 17 round magazine. I'd take my chucks but they're illegal to even OWN in Arizona...maybe the only lethal weapon that is but that's the law. Don't want any trouble but won't watch peaceful folks get hurt if I can stop it. Don't jinx me by saying "good luck"...I hate that.

Time to head downtown...checking my kit....wet bandana and vaseline for teargas, sap from my bouncer days, and my SR9c with a 17 round magazine. I'd take my chucks but they're illegal to even OWN in Arizona...maybe the only lethal weapon that is but that's the law. Don't want any trouble but won't watch peaceful folks get hurt if I can stop it. Don't jinx me by saying "good luck"...I hate that.

Good fuck.......or something like that.

So you think calling someone a liar while lying yourself gives you some kind of credibility? The Trump campaign reimburses to government the same as the bitches campaign did when your dear leader appeared on her behalf. Funny I never heard you complaining about his political activities and their costs to tax payers.

for AF1 & SS protection, motorcade to and from ????

his campaign cant afford that Dilbertboi.

excuse yourself and ggf

The law dictates reimbursement, it's the same for everyone, don't like it, get it changed. Here's the number for the congressional switch board 202-225-3121. Until then stop your hypocritical bitching.

prove Trumps campaign pays for his trips to Mar Lago when he goes every weekend for golf ...

Deflection noted. Run along child, we're done.

youre done just like the rest of the lying asshats who kiss donnies ass. .. not me.

No you just frenched maobamas and the bitches asses. justifying anything they did. We were discussing campaign reimbursements to the government, you were getting your ass kicked. Then like the typical regressive you moved the goal post and deflected from the topic, that's an intellectually dishonest trait of partisan hacks such as yourself. You've been owned, deal with it.

for AF1 & SS protection, motorcade to and from ????

his campaign cant afford that Dilbertboi.

excuse yourself and ggf

The law dictates reimbursement, it's the same for everyone, don't like it, get it changed. Here's the number for the congressional switch board 202-225-3121. Until then stop your hypocritical bitching.

prove Trumps campaign pays for his trips to Mar Lago when he goes every weekend for golf ...

youre done just like the rest of the lying asshats who kiss donnies ass. .. not me.

No you just frenched maobamas and the bitches asses. justifying anything they did. We were discussing campaign reimbursements to the government, you were getting your ass kicked. Then like the typical regressive you moved the goal post and deflected from the topic, that's an intellectually dishonest trait of partisan hacks such as yourself. You've been owned, deal with it.

during a campaign you stupid bitch, Trump is the fucking POTUS now .... his estimated cost for the use of AF1 is almost 500 million dollars this year... his soft campaign $$$ wont PAY FOR IT. YA DAMN IDGET.

Air Force estimated a five-year total cost of $2.8 billion for Air Force One. This includes $351.2 million in Fiscal Year 2017, $625.6 million in Fiscal Year 2018, $741 million in Fiscal Year 2019, $573.7 million in Fiscal Year 2020 and $487.3 million in Fiscal Year 2021.

raise your tiny little hand and tell everyone how damn stupid you are ... go ahead DUMBASS

Last edited:

during a campaign you stupid bitch, Trump is the fucking POTUS now .... his estimated cost for the use of AF1 is almost 500 million dollars this year... his soft campaign $$$ wont PAY FOR IT. YA DAMN IDGET.

Air Force estimated a five-year total cost of $2.8 billion for Air Force One. This includes $351.2 million in Fiscal Year 2017, $625.6 million in Fiscal Year 2018, $741 million in Fiscal Year 2019, $573.7 million in Fiscal Year 2020 and $487.3 million in Fiscal Year 2021.

raise your tiny little hand and tell everyone how damn stupid you are ... go ahead DUMBASS

So what were the costs for your dear leader, don't throw out numbers like they are somehow excessive without providing something to compare them to. That's just more intellectual dishonesty.

So what were the costs for your dear leader, don't throw out numbers like they are somehow excessive without providing something to compare them to. That's just more intellectual dishonesty.

I dont have a dear leader you numbnut, and if I did Trump is the POTUS now, and those numbers are estimated due to HIS habits not another president, see the dates beside them?

I'm not being dishonest, you're just a F'n moron.

I dont have a dear leader you numbnut, and if I did Trump is the POTUS now, and those numbers are estimated due to HIS habits not another president, see the dates beside them?

I'm not being dishonest, you're just a F'n moron.

Of course you're being dishonest, you can't throw out a random number and claim it's excessive without something to compare it to.

Forum List

Back