Games I've viewed

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Just finished Dante's Inferno. It was pretty damn good! I typed in youtube "games like God Of War" and that one popped up along with a few others. I am now all involved in Darkside Wrath of War. This will keep me occupied until new releases come out...like Evolve, Dragon Age, Witcher 3, Assassins Creed 3, Unchartered, The Order 1886, etc.

Dante's Inferno is much more epic when you are actually playing it.

Regardless, its still one of my favorite longplays to watch on youtube while I am painting/ working. My favorite longplay to watch on youtube in the background while I am painting is definitely Castlevania SOTN, and Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask or Ocarina of Time, but I had already previously beat all those games.​

I pretty much avoid watching youtube longplays of games I intend on playing.... for example, I started one video of some game called El Shadai: The Ascension of Metatron (it was recommended and auto-played right after Dante's Inferno) but I had to turn it off because it looked really freaking awesome.

On youtube, there is also a full length animated movie of Dante's Inferno based on the game (which was obviously based on books), and the animated version was actually really good too, and heavily drew upon many of the strengths of the videogame.​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back