Game one World Series

Love that the bats didn’t sign Harper and are now in the. WS good for them

How about us tiger fans? How many former tigers are playing in this World Series.

I’m happy eithe4 verlander or max sherzer will definitely win a World Series.

I’d prefer max because verlander already has one and he gets to fuck Kate Middleton. That’s enough winning for one guy. Like Brady. Enough already! Lol

How about us tiger fans? How many former tigers are playing in this World Series.

I’d prefer max because verlander already has one and he gets to fuck Kate Middleton. That’s enough winning for one guy. Like Brady. Enough already! Lol
Dumbroski never got the tiger the bullpen help they needed, he made some great moves for the tigers and the Sox, but also some bad moves. I’m glad the Sox fired him.

Dumbroski never got the tiger the bullpen help they needed, he made some great moves for the tigers and the Sox, but also some bad moves. I’m glad the Sox fired him.
We had everything, except a closer. So close.

I don’t understand why we broke up the team instead of going out and signing a relief pitcher.

I tell my dad there must be a reason. I’m sure he tried to keep it together but then maybe when max left there was no hope?

So they take Verlander out after Suzuki's HR in the 7th, and as he's leaving the field into the dugout in front of a standing ovation of avid fans who paid $2500 and up for those box seats, that ungrateful punk doesn't even look up and acknowledge them....he deserves to lose this one.

Now they just scored 5 more .:71:

I wouldn't count Houston out quite yet, but no one predicted they would drop the first two at home with Cole and Verlander pitching. I watched Greinke pitch a lot while he was a Diamondback. He is an odd duck but he is the definition of a crafty pitcher. I think he will win game 3.

No team with the Astro's pitching can be counted out, but they are definitely on life support now.

Forum List

Back