What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6: Beyond the Wall

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
This may be my favorite Game of Thrones episode yet. I was waiting for that reveal in the final 2-3 minutes. I was sure it was going to come, and then it did in the last 2-3 minutes.

Those final few minutes made this episode a 10/10 for me.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh. That is no surprise. I knew that was coming a long time ago. Just not HOW. :lol:

Picaro

Gold Member
Reaction score
I liked the first two or three seasons, but got bored with the show before the end of the third season. Like the 'dwarf' character and the blonde with the pet dragons, though. The quality of the writing isn't consistent even within a single episode, for one.

Slash

VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive enjoyed the last season plus a lot. Seems like since the Battle of the Bastards they've really pushed for some epic scale stuff. I guess that last episode was shot on multiple continents and took 4 weeks just for the part above the wall.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List