Gallup: Whites least likely to be gay, Blacks most likely

JeannieD

Keyboard Warrior
Aug 23, 2012
  • Gallup survey, based on interviews with more than 121,000 people, showed that 3.4% of U.S. adults were lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT)
  • Highest proportion in black community, at 4.6%, followed by Asians (4.3%), Hispanics (4%) and Caucasians (3.2%)
  • Poll found 44% of LGBT adults were Democratic, and 13% Republican
  • Seventy one per cent of LGBT registered voters support President Barack Obama in this year's election, and 22 per cent support Republican challenger Mitt Romney.

Read more: White people are 'less likely to be gay': Huge study reveals highest proportion of homosexual people are in African-American community | Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: Richard Grenell hounded from Romney campaign by anti-gay conservatives

All kinds of people vote against their own self interests.

Rick Santorum called Republicans stupid and they cheered. Mitt Romney said he wants to cut education. His plan is to bring immigrants here with degrees because it's cheaper than trying to teach Republicans. Hope you guys like having bosses with accents. Well, overseers. Minimum wage, no health care, no dental, no education. Only Republicans could fight for that and call it "freedom".

Immigration | Mitt Romney for President

You know what I find most interesting about this is the political clout this 3.4% minority has.

3.4% of the US population is lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, and every presidential debate includes questions asked about them.
4.8% of the US population is Asian, but no presidential debates include questions about them.
It is estimated that 6.4% of the US population is mentally handicapped, they don't come up as a subject of presidential debate very often.

And it's not only presidential debates, you can also include other political discussions, news stories and protests.

You know what I find most interesting about this is the political clout this 3.4% minority has.

3.4% of the US population is lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, and every presidential debate includes questions asked about them.
4.8% of the US population is Asian, but no presidential debates include questions about them.
It is estimated that 6.4% of the US population is mentally handicapped, they don't come up as a subject of presidential debate very often.

And it's not only presidential debates, you can also include other political discussions, news stories and protests.

Because they are talented, they work hard and have a lot of money. Their creativity leads the culture in many areas. Not like right wingers. Dumb fucks who put a magical creationist on the National Science Committee. That's a bitch slap across the face of America.

You know, you can find organizations made up of gay scientists and engineers. I couldn't find one made up of Republican Scientists. I bet there are more gay scientists coming out of that tiny percent than Republican scientists when Republicans make up half the nation. Wanna bet ten thousand?

Mitt Romney said he wants to cut education. His plan is to bring immigrants here with degrees because it's cheaper than trying to teach Democrats.
Fixed it....... :eusa_angel:

Find a Democrat saying something like this mitwit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgVHLbDu7PY]Rick Santorum: "What a snob!" - YouTube[/ame]

You know, you can find organizations made up of gay scientists and engineers. I couldn't find one made up of Republican Scientists. I bet there are more gay scientists coming out of that tiny percent than Republican scientists when Republicans make up half the nation. Wanna bet ten thousand?
OK.......I'll take that wager.

Now post your evidence from both to compare...........:cool:

Because they are talented, they work hard and have a lot of money. Their creativity leads the culture in many areas. Not like right wingers. Dumb fucks who put a magical creationist on the National Science Committee. That's a bitch slap across the face of America.

OMG you are such a good little follower. You drink it all in, and spew it back out with out even a thought of your own.

So pathetic.

Really? Is that the route you want to take when talking about Asians and the mentally handicapped?
I pointed out specific things that people have have no control over (their Asian race, or their mental handicap), and you want bring up political persuasion. Essentially calling both those groups republican dumb fucks.
Quit being a troll.

EXCLUSIVE: Richard Grenell hounded from Romney campaign by anti-gay conservatives

All kinds of people vote against their own self interests.

Rick Santorum called Republicans stupid and they cheered. Mitt Romney said he wants to cut education. His plan is to bring immigrants here with degrees because it's cheaper than trying to teach Republicans. Hope you guys like having bosses with accents. Well, overseers. Minimum wage, no health care, no dental, no education. Only Republicans could fight for that and call it "freedom".

Immigration | Mitt Romney for President

Dean i know what you mean.....Gov. Brown out here cut the Education budget ...fucker must hate Education....he has a lot of Teachers and Students hating on him right now....i guess he wants all these guys with accents here to teach these Democrats here.....what the hell....

Would you like to hazard a guess as to why this minority gets this amount of attention?

Or, are you just whining tonight?

Wanna bet ten thousand?

are you fucking serious?....:lol:.....YOU started a thread where you made at least 6 ten thousand dollar bets about what Romney will say during the first debate and lost big time.....they are still waiting for you to come back over there and pay up.....geezus Dean...now do you see why we all laugh and goof on ya.....:lol:

Would you like to hazard a guess as to why this minority gets this amount of attention?

Because Democrats have latched on to their Cause as their own, and Hollywood promotes the idea that there are Far more LGBT folk out there than there is. In their quest to make it acceptable (which I have no problem with ) they have made people believe it is far more common than it is. Hell there is a Sitcom on TV called "the New Normal" which is pushing the Idea that the New Normal Family in America is a LGBT family. So apparently the fact that 96% of Americans are not LGBT means nothing.

I have seen polls where Americans believe 1/3 of all Americans are LGBT.

Last edited:

OMG you are such a good little follower. You drink it all in, and spew it back out with out even a thought of your own.

So pathetic.

you will never see Dean question the Democrats about a major policy decision.......he is not able too.....he finds he gets a headache if he tries to....

I said it was interesting.
Since when does interesting = whining?

When it isn't interesting. When a nutter is upset when a minority...however small...that is discriminated against tries to break the pattern.

You said it was interesting.......you meant it was annoying. Transparent.

Last edited:
As you have just seen, comprehension is exactly my strong point. I read you like a book.

If not, WHAT THE FUCK IS INTERESTING ABOUT THE LGBT COMMUNITY GETTING MORE NATIONAL ATTENTION THAN TWO OTHER MINORITY GROUPS WHO ARE NOT SIMILARLY DISCRIMINATED AGAINST??????

• Gallup survey, based on interviews with more than 121,000 people, showed that 3.4% of U.S. adults were lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT)
  • Highest proportion in black community, at 4.6%, followed by Asians (4.3%), Hispanics (4%) and Caucasians (3.2%)
  • Poll found 44% of LGBT adults were Democratic, and 13% Republican
  • Seventy one per cent of LGBT registered voters support President Barack Obama in this year's election, and 22 per cent support Republican challenger Mitt Romney.

Read more: White people are 'less likely to be gay': Huge study reveals highest proportion of homosexual people are in African-American community | Mail Online

Ah ha!!! I thought I detected a lisp in 52nd St's. typing.

As you have just seen, comprehension is exactly my strong point. I read you like a book.

If not, WHAT THE FUCK IS INTERESTING ABOUT THE LGBT COMMUNITY GETTING MORE NATIONAL ATTENTION THAN TWO OTHER MINORITY GROUPS WHO ARE NOT SIMILARLY DISCRIMINATED AGAINST??????

Go back and read my post, I said it was interesting. Please note that I cited a few facts but I didn't attempt to draw any conclusion from those facts. You tried to claim I was guilty of an action I didn't take, and you are still trying to do so.

Obama's real father, Frank Marshall Davis, identifies himself not as a heterosexual or homosexual but as a "Super Sexual". He had sex with multiple partners, of both sexes and all races and isn't ashamed of it in the slightest. He wrote about it in his books as well.

Google "Gay Black Rappers" and you may be surprised. That over-the-top macho man persona that rappers have apparently can be a mask for homosexual desires.

Forum List

Back