Gallup: Obama Approval 39%. There is only one way a democrat could win in 2012...

Who wants to do that? Point to one candidate who wants to make social issues the defining issue.
Everyone knows the defining issue is the economy, stupid.

Or your opponent defines you.

Democrats not talking about the economy and everyone talking about how goofy the Republican candidate is is better for the Democrats.

The MSM will certainly do that. Note the many clips of Perry at the prayer rally.
But the candidate will define himself and theissue. The MSM has waning power in this country.

And thanks again for agreeing with me that no one is defining the main issue as social conservatism.

So you believe that the media showing clips from a prayer rally is a good way to portray goofiness?

You're admitting that fundamentalist-type Christians are goofy...

Obama is sinking like a stone, and that leftwingers are in denial about that just helps the process along. The question for the electorate in 2012 is - as they are evicted from their house, watch their 401ks collapse, and lose their job, are they going to allow leftwing propaganda to persuade them that the people who ran the country for four years HAD NOTHING TO WITH IT?? Looks like - not. :D

t/p gateway pundit

Barack and Michelle Obama’s vineyard vacation will cost taxpayers millions.
Via US News and World Report:

At a time when many more cash-strapped Americans are stuck at home instead of vacationing at the beach, President Obama next week will lead an entourage of several dozens to exclusive Martha’s Vineyard island at a cost of millions to taxpayers.

“Everyone must sacrifice for the greater good… Everyone must have some skin in the game.”
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GJX8bXduLM]ABC This Week:Obama tells Stephanopoulos everyone must sacrifice - YouTube[/ame]

Meaningless, your lord and savior Ronnie was only polling about 42% at the same time during his presidency.
One glaring difference you Obambots just can't seem to fathom. Reagan was a true leader. One of the greats.........Obama couldn't lead his way out of a wet paper bag.

I would think its safe to assume anyone who is still a Democrat after seeing the true agenda must be on the dole one way or another. Just remember it can't and won't last. Nor will the country, Democrats have set us on a path of destruction and continue to push for it. What isn't you don't see that so many others do?

Blues

That's job approval. APPROVAL is 47%. What pizzes me off is ABC Nightly News made the same mistake, which is damn close to a LIE.

Any time an incumbent polls below 50%, they are in trouble. But there is still plenty of time once the campaign actually starts (next year) to bring those numbers up.

...and that's if Obama drops out.

Gallup: Obama job rating sinks below 40% for first time - latimes.com

gonna be a walk in the park for whoever the GOP nomination is.

and yet... every repub loses to him except for romney, and that's only in a couple of polls.

RealClearPolitics - Latest Election Polls

no where near a walk in the park for anyone...

except in wingnutville...
Except no one except the losers here on this board are paying much attention.
So wrong again, "counselor." You make this a habit.

Jillian is correct. If it were an absolute slam dunk, can't lose election, Republicans would be crawling all over each other to get the nomination. Instead, it's a weak field and Obama is beating every single one if them in the polls. Gun to my head, Obama loses next year, but only blinkered partisans believe it's a sure thing. Last time I checked, Intrade had the odds of an Obama victory at 55%. If it's such a sure thing, I'd expect all the partisan right wingers to be selling those futures hand over fist. My guess is that isn't happening.

and yet... every repub loses to him except for romney, and that's only in a couple of polls.

Jillian is correct. If it were an absolute slam dunk, can't lose election, Republicans would be crawling all over each other to get the nomination. Instead, it's a weak field and Obama is beating every single one if them in the polls. Gun to my head, Obama loses next year, but only blinkered partisans believe it's a sure thing. Last time I checked, Intrade had the odds of an Obama victory at 55%. If it's such a sure thing, I'd expect all the partisan right wingers to be selling those futures hand over fist. My guess is that isn't happening.

Jillian is never correct. That's like a law of physics or something.
State Polls Show A Tough Electoral Map For Obama

Look at the states Obama took in 08 and ask whether they are really going to vote for him again. The answer is no.

Look at the states Obama took in 08 and ask whether they are really going to vote for him again. The answer is no.

I think Obama is in trouble. But the election is likely to be a dogfight. The Iowa Electronics Market has the election in a dead heat, just like the RCP polls. But when you start naming candidates, Republican support falls. Doesn't mean they won't win but it does mean that hubris is the enemy of those who think Obama will certainly lose.

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3-42.jpg

..........and let us not forget that Obama beat a veritable fossil candidate in 2008 by 3-4 points in the following states: Virginia, Florida, Ohio, Indiana and North Corolina. Its all good........if you're a conservative that is!!!

Last edited:

I think Obama is in trouble. But the election is likely to be a dogfight. The Iowa Electronics Market has the election in a dead heat, just like the RCP polls. But when you start naming candidates, Republican support falls. Doesn't mean they won't win but it does mean that hubris is the enemy of those who think Obama will certainly lose.

The polls at this stage are always wrong. No one is paying attention to the candidates, who haven't really begun campainging. Pointing out that you're jobless and likely to stay that way, and that the last 4 years have been a disaster in every way, and that Obama has failed to deliver on any promise he made will probably result in a landslide.
Oh, he did get bin Laden.

..........and let us not forget that Obama beat a veritable fossil candidate in 2008 by 3-4 points in the following states: Virginia, Florida, Ohio, Indiana and North Corolina. Its all good........if you're a conservative that is!!!

And here in Florida, the Tea Party governor is polling at 29%, an all-time low in the history of Florida polling. So the waters are substantially muddier than the partisans would have you believe.

And here in Florida, the Tea Party governor is polling at 29%, an all-time low in the history of Florida polling. So the waters are substantially muddier than the partisans would have you believe.

That's one factoid.
In fact FL elected tea party candidates in part because they were the opposite of the Obama agenda. And polls can be notoriously misleading.

That's one factoid.
In fact FL elected tea party candidates in part because they were the opposite of the Obama agenda. And polls can be notoriously misleading.

Polls aren't misleading here. Governor Scott is very unpopular. And he's doing exactly as he promised. That's the point. Yes, there was a backlash against the Democrats in 10. But there is also a backlash against the Right occurring now. NY-26 was an example. That makes the next election much more difficult to call. It wouldn't surprise me if both chambers of Congress as well as the White House changed hands.

unions fail

debt fail

jobs sail

growth fail

courts fail

poll fail

global warming fail

can it get any better if you're a conservative these days?? Its like every single time you click onto the drudge report, theres something else to laugh your ass off about!! And then it gets even better when you come in here and see the k00ks posting up threads like its still 2008!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::2up:

you fail

...and that's if Obama drops out.

Gallup: Obama job rating sinks below 40% for first time - latimes.com

gonna be a walk in the park for whoever the GOP nomination is.

EXACTLY

General Election: Romney vs. Obama

RCP Average 7/5 - 8/10 -- Obama 46.8 Romney 43.7 -- Obama +3.1

General Election: Perry vs. Obama

RCP Average 7/5 - 8/7 -- Obama 49.5 Perry 38.7 -- Obama +10.8

General Election: Bachmann vs. Obama

RCP Average 7/5 - 8/7 -- Obama 50.1 Bachmann 38.9 -- Obama +11.2

Last edited:

Forum List

Back