Gallup: Obama Approval 39%. There is only one way a democrat could win in 2012...

...and that's if Obama drops out.

Gallup: Obama job rating sinks below 40% for first time - latimes.com

gonna be a walk in the park for whoever the GOP nomination is.

There's something very important that you fail to understand about reading polls.

A great number (and who knows exactly how great) of those 'Disapproving' do so for very different reasons than you. I would vote 'Disapprove,' but I disapprove because he acts too much like a Republican and folds under pressure.

Does that mean I'm gonna go vote for an actual Republican next year? Hardly. The same logic has been used by your side re HCR. Half of respondants who 'Disapprove' did so because the bill didn't do enough. You use that as evidence that they prefer no bill at all, and it couldn't be farther from the truth.

But please, by all means, I encourage the RNC to treat this as if it will be a walk in the park. :thup:

In ancient times, a leader who failed as greatly as Obama has was simply erased from the history of his people. Craftsmen were engaged by his successors in power to chisel his name off of all the temples, (stone) archives, and monuments. The statues that had been erected at the outset of his reign, which had depicted him as a wonderworking colossus, were toppled, and their facial features mutilated to obliterate him from the record and memory.

Some may say that I am being overly optimistic in saying we have reached that nadir of Obama power already, over a year from the next election, but this week establishes in my mind that my assessment is -- barring some great, unforeseen event or sudden, never before seen, infusion of pragmatism and sense on his part -- solid.

Two major political events marked this week: The incredible victory in Wisconsin of the Republican Party and the Eleventh Circuit decision striking down the individual mandate of ObamaCare as unconstitutional.

Articles: Obamamandias

In ancient times, a leader who failed as greatly as Obama has was simply erased from the history of his people. Craftsmen were engaged by his successors in power to chisel his name off of all the temples, (stone) archives, and monuments. The statues that had been erected at the outset of his reign, which had depicted him as a wonderworking colossus, were toppled, and their facial features mutilated to obliterate him from the record and memory.

Some may say that I am being overly optimistic in saying we have reached that nadir of Obama power already, over a year from the next election, but this week establishes in my mind that my assessment is -- barring some great, unforeseen event or sudden, never before seen, infusion of pragmatism and sense on his part -- solid.

Two major political events marked this week: The incredible victory in Wisconsin of the Republican Party and the Eleventh Circuit decision striking down the individual mandate of ObamaCare as unconstitutional.

In my times, they put kids like you in what was called 'Special Class'.

I wouldn't call losing 3 out of 7 Republican seats in Wisconson an 'incredible victory'. It may not have been everything that the Dems were hoping for, but it does indicate a vital change in the political landscape - in favor of the Dems.

Whether Obama wins or loses the next election is entirely a matter of if he energizes the liberal base or not. What the Repugs do doesn't matter.

sounds bad, and when he gets through copy cattin Sarah Palin on he bus tour he's going to relax in Martha's Vineyard.. Cool dude.. cool

Meaningless, your lord and savior Ronnie was only polling about 42% at the same time during his presidency.

The usual mantra was "who are the Republicans going to run who can beat Obama? Sarah palin? Haw Haw."
We don't hear that anymore.
The GOP has fielded several good candidates, any of whom will take Obama to the cleaners. Look at the states he won last time,like VA, FL, or OH. That isn't happening this time.
America has buyer's remorse for 2008. The Dems have lost almost all the significant races since that time.

There's something very important that you fail to understand about reading polls.

A great number (and who knows exactly how great) of those 'Disapproving' do so for very different reasons than you. I would vote 'Disapprove,' but I disapprove because he acts too much like a Republican and folds under pressure.

Does that mean I'm gonna go vote for an actual Republican next year? Hardly. The same logic has been used by your side re HCR. Half of respondants who 'Disapprove' did so because the bill didn't do enough. You use that as evidence that they prefer no bill at all, and it couldn't be farther from the truth.

But please, by all means, I encourage the RNC to treat this as if it will be a walk in the park. :thup:

So, you're gonna vote for this idiot.. again?

Wow.. just wow.

:eek:

The usual mantra was "who are the Republicans going to run who can beat Obama? Sarah palin? Haw Haw."
The GOP has fielded several good candidates, any of whom will take Obama to the cleaners. Look at the states he won last time,like VA, FL, or OH. That isn't happening this time.
America has buyer's remorse for 2008. The Dems have lost almost all the significant races since that time.

like who? Who is going to win on the GOP side?

Mitt? His flip flops and romneycare would bring him down.
Bachman? Look at her statements. Way to crazy
Palin? Good luck, less people like her than Obama. To much stink on that one.

Right now honestly i think Perry has the best chance outside of Mitt. But his faith could be an issue and he is from texas. So he has that Bush smell on him. Is that enough to push voters away? Not really sure on that one.

The rest of the group are a waste of time.

Sarah Palin would beat Obama. Hell, Rusty the Chimp would beat Obama.

As time goes on and Obama muffs the next crisis you might see pressure from the party for him to step aside and let Hillary run.

So, you're gonna vote for this idiot.. again?

Wow.. just wow.

:eek:

And you think that your one-liner opinions are superior to others who think differently than you? Wow, just wow.

Right now honestly i think Perry has the best chance outside of Mitt. But his faith could be an issue and he is from texas. So he has that Bush smell on him. Is that enough to push voters away? Not really sure on that one.

As time goes on and Obama muffs the next crisis you might see pressure from the party for him to step aside and let Hillary run.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Oh Jesus, that was hilarious. Palin is the most unpopular, polarizing figure in today's politics. Palin couldn't beat Christine O'Donnell, never mind Obama. I mean, seriously, have you seen her poll numbers?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Oh Jesus, that was hilarious. Palin is the most unpopular, polarizing figure in today's politics. Palin couldn't beat Christine O'Donnell, never mind Obama. I mean, seriously, have you seen her poll numbers?

Are they worse than Obama's? Is that possible?

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

everytime you guys trot out this Gallop it gets proven that its not correct.

thats a link back here, whats your point, or do you have one, other than the usual...which is zip...

RCP Average 8/2 - 8/13 -- 43.4 50.5 -7.1

Gallup 8/11 - 8/13 1500 A 39 54 -15

Rasmussen Reports 8/11 - 8/13 1500 LV 44 54 -10

Democracy Corps (D) 8/6 - 8/10 1000 LV 45 50 -5

Washington Post 8/9 - 8/9 601 A 44 46 -2

FOX News 8/7 - 8/9 904 RV 42 48 -6

Reuters/Ipsos 8/4 - 8/8 1055 A 45 52 -7

CNN/Opinion Research 8/5 - 8/7 1008 A 44 54 -10

McClatchy/Marist 8/2 - 8/4 807 RV 44 46 -2

Forum List

Back