Gallup Finds 52% of Americans Want trump Impeached and Removed

...So how many Troops did the president pull out that was only supposed to be there 30 days when obama was president?
Doesn't matter in the slightest. This is about Trump doing so in a manner that had a devastating impact on our combat-partners.
I don't care about the Kurds-I didn't when Hussein gassed them-they seem to make everybody hate them.

Who give a shit what you don’t like?

Try to etch this to your stupid skull.

The Kurds did a very good job of fighting the ISIS in Syria. Without them we are still be fighting the ISIS. They loss approximately over 10,000 lives fighting with us.
For unknown reason dumb Trump abandoned them to be slaughtered and misplaced thousands of families including children.
A massive refugees in the making..

You got that?

Trumps rallies has the real citizen voters

Sanders had the non citizens and illegals and can’t vote.

Trump has the real power because he has the males and white males in a landslide

He can now stop this crooked govt and set up a new one

What is that has anything to do with the coward Trump abandoning the Kurds?

I can't believe I am answering someone so stupid because you are incapable of understanding.
1 First, Digging dirt is illegal-he asked for a CORRUPTION INVESTIGATION birdbrain. Big difference

2. Next, WE did not win-we should not be there-the Kurds got what THEY wanted and put it on our tab-NO THANKS!
Conflicts are different but these two came out the same-I know about Korea-my sister was stationed there for a while-and the Gulf War-and she is safe no thanks to you.1000 troops went to Saudi so glad you can't count.

3. Last, I am proud to say I am a Trump voter, but I am not a Trump supporter. I know you won't be able to understand the difference, so I'll talk slow for you-I approve most of his policies, but not his behavior-but its jerks like you that keep me mocking the idiots on the left who think they know everything and really know nothing. Now, go to your parents callar and make up more stuff.

And I cannot believe I’m talking to a poorly misinformed idiot. Just because Trump told you that ( from a pathological liar) doesn’t mean it’s true.

1. Asking a favor to dig dirt of his political enemies is a 101% example of a corrupted POTUS. Tell me what corruption? Came from a conspiracy crap from corrupted Ukrainian. Dictated by his own henchmen personal lawyer to do the investigation.

2. Kurds helped us fight the ISIS in the front lines that Trump bragged and took credits at the end. They are the main reason why we have a very low casualties of war.

You are so full of shit. You can twist and defend however you want. Abandoning a close ally is just not acceptable. You can ask Mitch McConnell, Romney or Graham. Now Mitch McConnell is asking a strong resolution than they previously passed condemning Trump. Just imagine what other GOPs are thinking.
Then he sent his VP and SOS to negotiate a ceasefire both dumb and amateur. With just a letter from lousy president. What ceasefire? It’s just a pause. Endrogan dictates the rules of the ceasefire. The shelling and bombing of Kurds has not stop.
People are getting slaughtered, thousands of families are getting misplaced. We are witnessing a human crisis in modern history. Created by a piece of garbage president.

What is your sister has anything to do with your stupidity? So if you know about US troops in S Korea. Why the hell you keep mentioning your dumb logic if protecting others will still be in Vietnam? That just shows you are just another poorly informed idiot.

3. You voted for Trump but not a supporter. What is that supposed to mean? That’s dumb. It’s like telling me you are a male but you don’t have dick.

What policies? Both foreign and domestic policies are mostly garbage.
I don’t claim to know everything but I’m very proud of what I know by far and far more than a liar like you.
/----/ "Asking a favor to dig dirt of his political enemies is a 101% example of a corrupted POTUS."
You're quoting Adam Shytfaced lies about the phone call, not the actual transcript which is not questioned even by democRATs.

I’m reading a Transcript released from WH.

Questioned even by democrats? Who? Give me a proof of that.

Cellblock.....
What happened to this?

So you lied also? What a bunch of liars.
/——/ Not sure what you’re asking for. And what evidence do you have that I’m a liar?

You just said ....... Even the democrats .... read your post again.

...So how many Troops did the president pull out that was only supposed to be there 30 days when obama was president?
Doesn't matter in the slightest. This is about Trump doing so in a manner that had a devastating impact on our combat-partners.
I don't care about the Kurds-I didn't when Hussein gassed them-they seem to make everybody hate them.

The Kurds did a very good job of fighting the ISIS in Syria. Without them we are still be fighting the ISIS. They loss approximately over 10,000 lives fighting with us.
For unknown reason dumb Trump abandoned them to be slaughtered and misplaced thousands of families including children.

You got that?

Trump has the real power because he has the males and white males in a landslide

Nothing says trump is going to lose better than overflow attendance at his rallies when the clown car gets a combined turnout to all their rallies compared to one of Trump's let me know.

This isn't good for trump and his supporters.

Last week it was fox that found 51% want trump impeached and removed from office.

Now gallup.

As time goes on and more evidence is uncovered, that number will only increase.

Congress Approval, Support for Impeaching Trump Both Up

Gallup wasn't good for "Trump and his supporters" before the 2016 election either. :)

Every liberal worships polls. They still haven't grasped how western civilization works.

shareblue2.jpg

52% my ass

Does ANYONE actually trust these polls to be based in reality?

Over sampling one
Under sampling another
Only polling in certain places/areas of the nation.
Asking leading questions
Leaving out facts
Etc...

You got that?

Nothing says trump is going to lose better than overflow attendance at his rallies when the clown car gets a combined turnout to all their rallies compared to one of Trump's let me know.

Let me repeat it again. Just incase that meth is affecting your brain.

What is that has anything to do with coward Trump abandoning the Kurds?

You got that?

Let me repeat it again. Just incase that meth is affecting your brain.

What is that has anything to do with coward Trump abandoning the Kurds?
Let me repeat it again. Just in case that meth is affecting your brain.
The thread went to rally attendance I believe it was one of your toddies that brought up the subject of support get off the meth so you can stay on track or move to a different subject that is slow enough for you to grasp.
And let me ask you this what does this thread have to do with the Kurds?

Last edited:
And I cannot believe I’m talking to a poorly misinformed idiot. Just because Trump told you that ( from a pathological liar) doesn’t mean it’s true.

1. Asking a favor to dig dirt of his political enemies is a 101% example of a corrupted POTUS. Tell me what corruption? Came from a conspiracy crap from corrupted Ukrainian. Dictated by his own henchmen personal lawyer to do the investigation.

2. Kurds helped us fight the ISIS in the front lines that Trump bragged and took credits at the end. They are the main reason why we have a very low casualties of war.

You are so full of shit. You can twist and defend however you want. Abandoning a close ally is just not acceptable. You can ask Mitch McConnell, Romney or Graham. Now Mitch McConnell is asking a strong resolution than they previously passed condemning Trump. Just imagine what other GOPs are thinking.
Then he sent his VP and SOS to negotiate a ceasefire both dumb and amateur. With just a letter from lousy president. What ceasefire? It’s just a pause. Endrogan dictates the rules of the ceasefire. The shelling and bombing of Kurds has not stop.
People are getting slaughtered, thousands of families are getting misplaced. We are witnessing a human crisis in modern history. Created by a piece of garbage president.

What is your sister has anything to do with your stupidity? So if you know about US troops in S Korea. Why the hell you keep mentioning your dumb logic if protecting others will still be in Vietnam? That just shows you are just another poorly informed idiot.

3. You voted for Trump but not a supporter. What is that supposed to mean? That’s dumb. It’s like telling me you are a male but you don’t have dick.

What policies? Both foreign and domestic policies are mostly garbage.
I don’t claim to know everything but I’m very proud of what I know by far and far more than a liar like you.
/----/ "Asking a favor to dig dirt of his political enemies is a 101% example of a corrupted POTUS."
You're quoting Adam Shytfaced lies about the phone call, not the actual transcript which is not questioned even by democRATs.

I’m reading a Transcript released from WH.

Questioned even by democrats? Who? Give me a proof of that.

Cellblock.....
What happened to this?

So you lied also? What a bunch of liars.
/——/ Not sure what you’re asking for. And what evidence do you have that I’m a liar?

You just said ....... Even the democrats .... read your post again.
/----/ You try reading my post again, I didn't say even questioned by democRATs- I said NOT even questioned by democrats.: You're quoting Adam Shytfaced lies about the phone call, not the actual transcript which is not questioned even by democRATs.
So how does this make me a liar?

You got that?

/----/ We've "abandoned" the Kurds 8 times in 100 years. Here's why: Eight Times the U.S. Has Betrayed the Kurds

...dumbass communist have already made it to America they did it within the democrat party you fucking idiot. I say line every democrat up on the wall
Thank you for acknowledging that you advocate executing your political opponents and advocating for the overthrow of the US government.

...dumbass communist have already made it to America they did it within the democrat party you fucking idiot. I say line every democrat up on the wall
Thank you for acknowledging that you advocate executing your political opponents and advocating for the overthrow of the US government.
I do when those opponents become enemies of America and try to destroy it

Your Honor... the Prosecution rests.

being an enemy to America has nothing to do with politics I've seen 5 decades of politics and it was politics
This shit is different it's not politics. do you think I will start looking for democrats practising baseball as a leftist did with Republicans?

being an enemy to America has nothing to do with politics I've seen 5 decades of politics and it was politics
This shit is different it's not politics.
We are a nation of laws.

You will abide by the laws of the United States of America.

Whatever happens.

I gaaaarr---rrrooonnnnnnnn---ttteeeeee !!!

justin-wilson-chef-f90ba135-40d6-4788-b939-db40f455612-resize-750.jpeg

Forum List

Back