Gainesville prepares for white nationalist rally

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Officials and police in Gainesville said they are preparing for a white nationalist protest next month, even though the University of Florida denied event space for a planned gathering there.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this should be interesting, I can see the violence coming now and it's not going to be pretty and we can bet the cops will once again be told to STAND DOWN.

If they do not have a pass from the cops to do the demonstration------can't the cops just drive paddy
wagons in?

Officials and police in Gainesville said they are preparing for a white nationalist protest next month, even though the University of Florida denied event space for a planned gathering there.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this should be interesting, I can see the violence coming now and it's not going to be pretty and we can bet the cops will once again be told to STAND DOWN.
How's the violence in Boston today? That violence you predicted?

what's happening in Boston?

• Banned
If they do not have a pass from the cops to do the demonstration------can't the cops just drive paddy
wagons in?

the cops won't do anything half the time they are ordered to stand down.

• Banned

what's happening in Boston?

upload_2017-8-19_8-35-55.png

So you're saying your side will allow these kooks to exercise their free speech, without getting violent?
I'm watching a live feed right now, and I see plenty on your side who have covered their faces and must be preparing to get violent.

• Banned
It's called protecting history from the animals who are destroying this Country.

Present Day Nazis Are Erasing History Just Like Their Predecessors
All across America, the ignorant, being blindly led by George Soros, are defacing public monuments to the civil war. One has to wonder if ruling authority has plans to tear the pages out of the history books about the civil war all together.

Defacing and removing monuments is just the beginning. This is about erasing the cultural and the historical memory of the people’s collective memories about what it means to be an American citizen. Why would anyone have an interest at erasing the cultural memories of the United States? Because this is what despots do when they change the nature of the ruling authority. The leader of the movement that is pitting blacks against whites, illegals against citizens, gays vs. straight, wish to promote distraction through conflict while the American culture and its history are dismantled burned like the books of Nazi Germany. The process is only begining with Civil War era monuments, it will quickly be bootstrapped to other areas as well and it is already happening.

The Nazification of the United States

• Banned

So you're saying your side will allow these kooks to exercise their free speech, without getting violent?
I'm watching a live feed right now, and I see plenty on your side who have covered their faces and must be preparing to get violent.

Research the term " SUMMER OF RAGE"

The cops will stand down as long as the Gestapo (Antifa) is winning. If the left gets their asses kicked, the cops will go in full force.

Has anyone asked the question why the Civil War monuments were not a problem during Obama’s 8 years as President?

One final thought, George Soros was Jew who betrayed his own people and collaborated with Nazis.

Has anyone asked the question why the Civil War monuments were not a problem during Obama’s 8 years as President?

One final thought, George Soros was Jew who betrayed his own people and collaborated with Nazis.

Sadly there were more than him.

We support Nazis to this day. America does. Azov Battalion that McCain wants to give weapons to is straight out eastern Ukrainian Nazi.

1*Hysei1KvuX57gDekNDu_Dw.jpeg

Forum List

Back