Gaetz Bombshell!

Since this thread was started, they broadened the investigation, brought in top lawyers specializing in trafficking of minors, and started interviewing people close to Gaetz.
Like the filibuster and gerrymandering, trafficking of minors is only bad when Republicans do it, right?

Did you vote for Gaetz?
Seems Gaetz might skate on the charges. Back when the GOP/MAGA party had integrity that would have destroyed his chances of political success, but since they have degenerated to the scam artist led group that they are, it might help him with his supporters. They love seeing a crook dodge responsibility for their crimes.

Seems Gaetz might skate on the charges. Back when the GOP/MAGA party had integrity that would have destroyed his chances of political success, but since they have degenerated to the scam artist led group that they are, it might help him with his supporters. They love seeing a crook dodge responsibility for their crimes.
Very unfortunate.

I don't live in Florida. So, no I didn't vote for him. Was this a real weak attempt of saying I'm for Gaetz? It's just all the hyperventilating for how Gaetz was going down for sex trafficking allegations appearing to be for naught.
I don't hyperventilate over such matters. I was simply asking a question. Calm down.

Forum List

Back