Gaetz ally plans to plead guilty....cooperate

The drool over anyone that joins them in humping trump. Didn't you know that? The Gaetz scandal is going to get a lot bigger.
Doin blow with underaged hookers, Transporting hookers across state lines. Giving no show government jobs to hookers.

And it could get WORSE

Is that really the hill you Trump Humpers wanna die on?
It is something about the term "Trump Humpers" that so fits many in the MAGA cult.
There's something about "living in your head rent free" that fits so many of you fucking lunatics.

Matty is screwed. He and Greene will soon no longer be a GOPQ pair.

Matt Gaetz Compares Allegations He Paid Minor For Sex To Earmarks On Legislation

Earmarks on legislation? Gaetz has some serious mental problems!
HuffyPuffPo....FAKE NOOZ!

yeah. Ok. Good comeback but disingenuous.
What do you find disingenuous about it?
pretty much knowing how you post.
You are not a talented debater.
You are a deflector.
You dont support what you say. Ever. Instead, you simply negatively respond to those that disagree. Not with fact, not with basis. You respond with questions. Not with something to back up what you say.
I find it childish and not worthy of my time.
And yet.......
and yet he is a racist asshole wrapped up in what someone did to his great great grandpa that I had nothing to with and neither did you. But he blames us anyway.

Thats what is ...."and yet"

Doin blow with underaged hookers, Transporting hookers across state lines. Giving no show government jobs to hookers.

And it could get WORSE

Is that really the hill you Trump Humpers wanna die on?
Republicans' deviancy and corruption knows no bounds.

It won't even pause them in their support.

Matt Gaetz Compares Allegations He Paid Minor For Sex To Earmarks On Legislation

Let's see...Gaetz is getting ready to take a dive. Rudy is begging for help but being ignored by the LIAR IN CHIEF. trump needs to watch his back.
Still no charges.
Will charges against Pedo Matty change your stance?
What if they're phony charges? It looks like the Deep State is going to file phony charges against Rudy too.
What deep state? trump was there on the inside for four years. He talked Deep State...but showed nothing....sort of like his election fraud claim....

Maybe Matt left mark's on the victim's ear.

Maybe Matt left mark's on the victim's ear.
The FOX denial machine will need to work overtime to get Mattie out of this. I am sure they are coming up with some crazy stuff as I type.

The FOX denial machine will need to work overtime to get Mattie out of this. I am sure they are coming up with some crazy stuff as I type.
They'll talk "Deep State lies" until it becomes too obvious and then they'll ignore it.

"Still no charges."
(on Gaetz) ...True that. No charges.
-------------------------------------------------------------

"Matt Gaetz never got a mention."
True that, too.
Yet, is there another ....... dropping shoe?
I dunno. Hard to say.

-----------------------------------------------------

Still, after all that, there was this plane, flying over the federal courthouse in Orlando today:

1621298720661.png

"Still no charges."
(on Gaetz) ...True that. No charges.
-------------------------------------------------------------

"Matt Gaetz never got a mention."
True that, too.
Yet, is there another ....... dropping shoe?
I dunno. Hard to say.

-----------------------------------------------------

Still, after all that, there was this plane, flying over the federal courthouse in Orlando today:

View attachment 490634
No surprise....we will wait. I do not have trouble sleeping at night. I bet Mattie does...

It's still too early for Gaetz to be named, shamed and charged. Prosecutors will likely work their way up to Gaetz as they investigate the other men and women that are eluded to in the Greenberg plea agreement in order to secure further corroboration (since Joel Greenberg has a history of questionable credibility). Gaetz will be the icing on the cake.

Last edited:
This topic will join all the others predicting doom that never happened. I went through a few of those last week.

Doesn‘t take a fortune reader to realize Gaetz is in deep shit
What is amazing is Republicans still support him
Still no charges.

He hasn't been charged with anything.

So you have a hard time understanding that they won't charge Gaetz until they get all the documentation and proof. Getting a plea from Goldberg is a starting point.

Patience little man.
pfffft...Guilt through association ain't diddly-poo.

pfffft...Guilt through association ain't diddly-poo.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, as those advertisers in Orlando earnestly warned yesterday: "Tik tok, Tik tok".

And more substantively, a question to poster Oddball: Is Matt Goetz the kind of man you think is qualified to be a Congressional Representative? Representing not only Florida's 1st District*...but also representing America to the world? Is America sending its' best in Gaetz's case?

*essentially Pensacola to Destin, about 5 or 6 counties in the far western Panhandle. Colloquially termed the Redneck Riviera.)

Forum List

Back