Gaetz ally plans to plead guilty....cooperate

NEITHER party has ANYTHING to do with morals. You see they call it out on the OTHER side yet ACCEPT it from their own. So both parties are amazing HYPOCRITES. Prove me wrong. You can't. Your efforts are FUTILE. I WIN AGAIN.
Who are you arguing with?

As associate of Matt Gaetz patronizes prostitutes, whom he meets on line.

Pass the smelling salts. I've never heard anything so outrageous in my life. Really. People PAY FOR SEX???!!! ASTONISHING! And women actually TAKE MONEY TO ENGAGE IN SEXUAL ACTS????? Oh my fucking Gawd!

He "met" a young woman on line, the young woman apparently being under the legal age of consent in the relevant state (though past the legal age of consent in other states), the young woman claimed to be BEYOND the age of consent, and at least arguably looked like she was past the age of consent.

For reasons not disclosed the perpetrator became suspicious that the young woman in question might not have been past the age of consent, so he did a little investigating and was shocked and horrified to find that she was still a "minor" for sexual intercourse purposes, and his transactions with her constituted "statutory rape," among many other crimes.

Since the Feds' sole purpose in pursuing any of this was to "GET" the aforementioned congressman, and the Media's sole purpose in reporting all of this interesting but trivial garbage has been to SLANDER him, we now have the UMTEENTH breathless account of somebody committing a crime who, it is fervently hoped, will implicate the Congressman in some criminal activity, hopefully activity that can be portrayed salaciously.

To summarize, the Feds have entrapped an adventurous and wealthy young man and may have been able to coerce him into lying about the activities of the Real Target. Details to follow.

Whom can we shoot "cancel" as punishment for this whole Media fiasco?

I expect Mattie....a trump humper...is not sleeping well at night.
I'm sure Matt has a new girlfriend whose much hotter than your wife to keep him company at night. A round or two of aerobics in bed and he'll sleep like a log.
Said like a true Trump low life. Do you not realize you come across as pond scum to most of the world?

So Gaetz was doing blow with underage hooker?

Wow.

yeah. Ok. Good comeback but disingenuous.
What do you find disingenuous about it?
pretty much knowing how you post.
You are not a talented debater.
You are a deflector.
You dont support what you say. Ever. Instead, you simply negatively respond to those that disagree. Not with fact, not with basis. You respond with questions. Not with something to back up what you say.
I find it childish and not worthy of my time.
And yet.......

Why would CNN be a goner?
1) because the tax collector being charged never named Gaetz
2)since the Gaetz portion of this story is actually about Gaetz and his father being blackmailed, that means CNN is conspiring with the extortionists black mailers by using the story to spin a narrative used as the threat by the blackmailers, unless they paid the former DOJ lawyer his extortion ransom, meaning CNN is aiding that crime, thus involved in racketeering.
3)this could lead abuse of power and involvement charges of Democrat party operatives and or politicians in racketeering, false charges, weaponising investigative dept's and obstructing cases brought up by Gaetz's committee.
59s7kv.jpg

There are no conservatives that back goetz so it's a non issue. He is not worth supporting and they know it.

There are no conservatives that back goetz so it's a non issue. He is not worth supporting and they know it.
What's are goetz?
It looks like a Craigslist attempt at English from a free "goats" ad scam.
No conservative backs goetz you said, but they do back Gaetz.

Guilt by association anyone?
Sounds like it. Just because Gaetz is friends with Greenburg, the Deep State is now going after Gaetz.
Greenberg is going to name names.
They have tons of evidence against Gaetz
Greenberg will tie it together
You don't know any of that...Do yo think you're Jake Starkey now?

Doesn‘t take a fortune reader to realize Gaetz is in deep shit

What is amazing is Republicans still support him

New Topics

Forum List

Back