***Gaddafized, Biden Is Possible Now.***

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Things have changed, August 8th 2022. *As I foretold*.
2. Once you relegate a nation to third world status, inevitably, bad stuff is possible.
3. Biden is in critical danger, his welfare is on edge, and he isn't alert enough to know it.
4. Taco Jill, is clueless, without a clue of what danger approaches them.
5. They are in total peril, and no one's is sounding the alarm. *Except me*.
6. When you regelate a perfectly good nation *USA*, to third world status, it can come around back on you, and bite the shit, out of you.
7. Fair warning.
8. This post was spell checked and fixed, edit button was used, Concerned American, helped very much.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Gaddafy was killed by his own people when he was trying to escape. Are you saying that the same thing is going to happen to Biden? If so, by what group and when?
Sorry bout that,

1. I'm not saying anything will happen, I'm just saying anything could happen now.
2. I won't predict the demise of a political leader, and by whom, when, *exact date* though I could if I wanted too, if I was to ponder it. *But no, too gool-ish,* if it were to be on track to take place.
3. Every dictator has a right to lead their way, usually with an iron glove, *they choose*, but in so doing the iron glove action, it can be used against the dictator, from those under it, they have been known, *through out history*, to rip off that *iron glove* with the hand thats in it, *taking the hand with the glove*, gobbling up the whole dictator at same time, with his whole family too.
4. Check the historical records, its happened many times over the centuries.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
didn't hilliary say in regard to Kaddaffi...'we came, we saw, we killed. Hilliary killed him apparently. Biden better watch his back. She's wanted that position for years. (and obama beat her to it Again.)

No. i believe it was we came we saw he died. Keeping her hands clean.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back