Gabby Petito case: FBI confirms human remains are missing woman's

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Sad but not unexpected at this point

MOOSEY, Wyo. – FIRST ON FOX: Authorities say the body found in Grand Teton National Park was likely that of Gabby Petito, saying the body matched the description of the missing woman.

Authorities said the investigation is still ongoing, noting that the body has yet to be 100% positively identified.

Authorities on Sunday discovered a body at Grand Teton National Park in Moosey, Wyoming, where a search for missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito was underway, Teton County coroner Brent Blue confirmed to Fox News Digital.

Last edited:
What kind of "man" could abandon his fiancé to the animals regardless what happened. The ass cares more about his own worthless skin than the young woman he planned to marry
He's off backpacking in the Florida wilderness. Probably gonna get eaten by "croc"s....
Most likely, she had an "accident", he panicked and went home..and lawyer'd up.

Sad but not unexpected at this point

MOOSEY, Wyo. – FIRST ON FOX: Authorities say the body found in Grand Teton National Park was likely that of Gabby Petito, saying the body matched the description of the missing woman.

Authorities said the investigation is still ongoing, noting that the body has yet to be 100% positively identified.

Authorities on Sunday discovered a body at Grand Teton National Park in Moosey, Wyoming, where a search for missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito was underway, Teton County coroner Brent Blue confirmed to Fox News Digital.
Meanwhile 10,000 Haitians are pouring into Texas. But the media has to distract.

Why do you feel the need to keep saying this nonsense? Time and place, even if you are this demented
Because in a lot of these high profile cases, it seems the female is always on the attractive side, it seems of decades of seeing them. Same thing with a female teacher fucking her 14 yr old student

Happens all the time but a pin up and a story sell news. Ugly people don't sell stories. Just a reality

Reality is very demented believe me, thank God I never listened to a word of it

He's off backpacking in the Florida wilderness. Probably gonna get eaten by "croc"s....
Most likely, she had an "accident", he panicked and went home..and lawyer'd up.
I couldn't under any circumstances imagine a situation where I'd abandon the woman I planned to marry to be fed to the animals. Not ANY circumstances

We all must remember that the cops told this girl SHE SHOULD BE CHARGED AND NOT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because they didn't press those charges she's dead now

New Topics

Forum List

Back