Gabby Petito Autopsy: Coroner Says Death Caused By Strangulation

This is so sad.

She was strangled to death.

Her boyfriend has still not been found.

why did they release cause of death when that dirtbag hasn't been found?

I mean, now he knows more what to say when they get him.. just a thought... I guess it would be, now that i think about it... hard to justify strangling..

not like he can say

Oh, we got into it and I accidentally strangled her

I pray they find the lowlife asap

Who the hell could kill such a beautiful girl?
If I cared about the guy, I actually understand him. He's insecure and jealous. He has anger issues. He is haunted knowing she's out of his league. He couldn't accept that he found someone so beautiful and kind who actually loved him. His insecurities drove him to commit this violent murder.

She was too young, innocent and trusting to understand the signs. Too bad she didn't listen to the park ranger and get out when she had the chance.

A beautiful girl who deserved much better in this life

If I cared about the guy, I actually understand him. He's insecure and jealous. He has anger issues. He is haunted knowing she's out of his league. He couldn't accept that he found someone so beautiful and kind who actually loved him. His insecurities drove him to commit this violent murder.

She was too young, innocent and trusting to understand the signs. Too bad she didn't listen to the park ranger and get out when she had the chance.

Apparently she had issues as well.
And it's pretty clear he does.

Even with that he cant hide out in the woods forever,and I've heard nothing about him being a woodsman.
He's gonna get caught or he's gonna off himself.
He and his victim have been living in a car on the roads of america for months----he can live easily in the wild. (think he is out west in desert btw, from which he came and murdered from.)

this is interesting.. I kind of had the same psychoanalysis

I didn't know the park ranger told her to get out.. Maybe she tried and that is when the thug went berserk. The stat is that a woman's chance of being murdered by an abusive sig-o

goes up 800% when she tries to leave

Forum List

Back