Gabbard to sue clinton for defamation unless clinton

Special Snowflaking? WHAAAAAA, she called me a bad name, without using my name!!!!

Didn't expect Gabby, Miss tough combat military gal to be a snowflake??????

• Banned
Special Snowflaking? WHAAAAAA, she called me a bad name, without using my name!!!!

Watch cliton apologize.

Watch cliton apologize.
Hey, I liked her... but this is a little too whiney for me...

All the FALSE AND FAKE shinola said about the Clintons, and did they demand a retraction or apology?

I guess in this snowflake era of Trump, this is normal?? But it is my understanding, just about anything can be said about any politician and they can't sue you for it.... Gabby is a politician, and I had thought, tough as nails.... but....??????

This wouldn't be necessary if the Democrats had done what they should have done long ago. Hillary should have been told that she lost and now it was time to shut up. Every time she opens her mouth the odds of Trump winning again goes up.

• Banned

Watch cliton apologize.

All the FALSE AND FAKE shinola said about the Clintons, and did they demand a retraction or apology?

I guess in this snowflake era of Trump, this is normal?? But it is my understanding, just about anything can be said about any politician and they can't sue you for it.... Gabby is a politician, and I had thought, tough as nails.... but....??????
Gabbard is a major in the Army, cliton called her a Russian agent. Since the military has not locked up Tulsi for treason cliton is facing a big lawsuit unless she grovels

Gotta love that Army major not taking shit from the trash

Watch cliton apologize.

Hillary tried to use the law to shut people up. She wanted the government to go after people like Zuckerberg.

Every time she opens her mouth the odds of Trump winning again goes up.

That happens nearly every time a Democratic Party candidate opens their mouths. But they lost the election with their two 'debates' and their unanimous support for ethnic cleansing and replacing the American population with South American criminals and gangsters.

Every time she opens her mouth the odds of Trump winning again goes up.

That happens nearly every time a Democratic Party candidate opens their mouths. But they lost the election with their two 'debates' and their unanimous support for ethnic cleansing and replacing the American population with South American criminals and gangsters.

Sanders would have won. Biden would have won.

Watch cliton apologize.

Gabbard is a major in the Army, cliton called her a Russian agent. Since the military has not locked up Tulsi for treason cliton is facing a big lawsuit unless she grovels

The tactic is to smear your enemies by trying to lay their own crimes on others. Hillary and Bill took hundreds of millions of dollars from Putin for crooked deals while Secretary Of State, and colluded with Russian agents for dirt on Trump, so she needs to get rid of any moderates in the Party who won't support here or her criminal syndicate.

Watch cliton apologize.

The tactic is to smear your enemies by trying to lay their own crimes on others. Hillary and Bill took hundreds of millions of dollars from Putin for crooked deals while Secretary Of State, and colluded with Russian agents for dirt on Trump, so she needs to get rid of any moderates in the Party who won't support here or her criminal syndicate.
Hillary is eerily quiet I think

He he he

Watch cliton apologize.

Gabby's name was not mentioned

An asset can be witting or unwitting.

Trump is called a Russian asset all the time, if he could sue, don't you think he would?

You can bet your bottom dollar he would, if he could... but politicians can't.

Watch cliton apologize.

You do know snowflakes are the ones that acted like this cause they lost the election? Not republicans.
59574108_2221027804610796_5901393766031294464_n.jpg

Watch cliton apologize.

You do know snowflakes are the ones that acted like this cause they lost the election? Not republicans.
View attachment 290459
They're not at all original. They always steal from the right. Not they're trying to take over the term "snowflake"

Watch cliton apologize.

Trump is called a Russian asset all the time, if he could sue, don't you think he would?

Funny you say that because Clinton's minions admit that clinton was talking about gabbard but now claim clinton meant republicans not Russians

Gonna love it when Clinton apologizes or has gabbard killed because you are all trash

Watch cliton apologize.

Funny you say that because Clinton's minions admit that clinton was talking about gabbard but now claim clinton meant republicans not Russians

Gonna love it when Clinton apologizes or has gabbard killed because you are all trash
Clinton should get you to apologize for calling her a murderer! :eek:

:D.

Love Tulsi for standing up against the Hidabeast.
So far she is the only one with the guts to do it

Forum List

Back