Gabbard, She’s Hot, Hindu, Surfs, & Running For Potus

why are all y'all spending all this time talking about this Tulsi kid? she's dense and crazy!

Obama came to the office with a Harvard law degree...

Abraham Lincoln, who is widely regarded as perhaps our greatest President, had no formal schooling, and certainly not a college degree, to say nothing of a law degree.

Come to think of it, neither did George Washington or Andrew Jackson or Harry Truman or Grover Cleveland...

and worked as a community organizer in Chicago a city of 3 million people.

The population of Chicago is pretty meaningless, as Obama's responsibilities didn't encompass the entire city. He worked in only three of Chicago's 77 designated communities, on the far south side of Chicago...

Gabbard was a martial arts instructor, then served in the National Guard. So I am not having it both ways, Gabbard was not qualified.

She also has a college degree. I notice you left that part out.

You also left out that she served on the Honolulu City Council. I think anyone with at least half a brain in their head would place a higher value on that than "community organizer" when assessing someone's suitability for elected office.

She gave up public service as a member of the Hawaii House of Representatives in 2004 and volunteered for the National guard and service in Iraq, where she was deployed from 2004-2005. In 2007 she graduated from OCS and deployed to Kuwait from 2008 to 2009.

She's a four term Congresswoman, and spent four years as vice chair of the Democratic National Committee.

Personally, I see her as far more qualified than Obama ever was...

Tulsi Gabbard to run for president

She will be treated with the same imperial statist disdain that Dr. Paul received over her foreign policies. Normal lib checklist on domestic issues.

Yeah but if there's a bikini run off in the
Nationals Trump is screwed! :) unless he can send in Melania.

Jo

Gabbards acne scars that she cannot cover up with make-up half the time disqualify her; unless you have severe acne scars, too!
BAMM!!!
View attachment 239962 View attachment 239963

Dude I'm ready to start looking for those acne scars ........like pronto!

If she gets the Dem nom Trump better hope there's no bikini contest ...lol.

Jo

That is NOT Tulsi Gabbard. What makes you think it is?

Abraham Lincoln, who is widely regarded as perhaps our greatest President, had no formal schooling, and certainly not a college degree, to say nothing of a law degree.

Come to think of it, neither did George Washington or Andrew Jackson or Harry Truman or Grover Cleveland...

The population of Chicago is pretty meaningless, as Obama's responsibilities didn't encompass the entire city. He worked in only three of Chicago's 77 designated communities, on the far south side of Chicago...

Gabbard was a martial arts instructor, then served in the National Guard. So I am not having it both ways, Gabbard was not qualified.

You also left out that she served on the Honolulu City Council. I think anyone with at least half a brain in their head would place a higher value on that than "community organizer" when assessing someone's suitability for elected office.

She gave up public service as a member of the Hawaii House of Representatives in 2004 and volunteered for the National guard and service in Iraq, where she was deployed from 2004-2005. In 2007 she graduated from OCS and deployed to Kuwait from 2008 to 2009.

She's a four term Congresswoman, and spent four years as vice chair of the Democratic National Committee.

She spent 3 years as the vice chair of the DNC and was politely asked to to resign when she complained about the debate process.

Wonder if Joe is thinkin' what I think he's thinkin'.

1586839481085.png

She spent 3 years as the vice chair of the DNC and was politely asked to to resign when she complained about the debate process.

Were you going to have a point?

why are all y'all spending all this time talking about this Tulsi kid? she's dense and crazy!
I don't get it either. She's one of those crazy leftists who supports single payer. Now many one the left hate her because of her words during the Dem debates.

Tulsi Gabbard to run for president

She will be treated with the same imperial statist disdain that Dr. Paul received over her foreign policies. Normal lib checklist on domestic issues.

She isn't "hindu" by any normal meaning of that phrase

Your caste is determined by your father's birth, her father wasn't of caste

Meaning she's not a "hindu". At most she's an untouchable who shoudln't be having all these thoughts, lol

You can't just convert to hinduism, hinduism doesn't exist. It's just westerner misinterpretation. Caste exists tho

Forum List

Back