Gabbard, She’s Hot, Hindu, Surfs, & Running For Potus

Tulsi Gabbard to run for president

She will be treated with the same imperial statist disdain that Dr. Paul received over her foreign policies. Normal lib checklist on domestic issues.

She is a pockmarked puke! She also has negative baggage.

Tulsi Gabbard’s Homophobic Remarks Surface After 2020 Presidential Announcement
if you dont like her she must be worthwhile.....
If you like her she must me damaged goods:

Tulsi Gabbard's 2020 Plan Threatens The New Left Foreign Policy Of Sanders And Warren | HuffPost

But the mythos linking the congresswoman to the party’s rising left wing collapses over the critical question of how to handle the world beyond America’s shores. Like Sanders and Warren, Gabbard is acutely attuned to the left’s frustration with endless wars. What she’s offering, however, is a fatalist view starkly different from the optimistic global vision of progress they’ve been pushing into the national conversation.

Gabbard’s language is that of the old left, holding up the U.S. government as obsessed with unwisely projecting its influence, often for the sake of monied interests ― and, she asserts, in secretive risky ways ― while neglecting its own people at home. It’s a mode that echoes the kind of anti-elite talk that Trump built his campaign around while he lied about his past position on the invasion of Iraq. (Why have politicians of both parties gotten Americans trapped in these far-away places?)

And it connects seamlessly to another Trump-style view: a deep skepticism of foreigners, particularly Muslims. Gabbard has voted to make it harder for refugees from Iraq and Syria to enter the U.S., courted Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, despite his links to anti-Muslim violence that killed hundreds, and spent years as a Fox News darling for her willingness to claim President Barack Obama was making Americans less safe by supporting Arab rebels in Syria and not using the phrase “radical Islam.” (Obama aides and many experts warn that language risks implying a problem inherent in a religion followed by 1.6 billion people; Gabbard and Trump argue the language is essential to explain the rise of groups like the Islamic State.)

Well...she's Hot and some far left drones here don't seem to like her..........might be center of the road then if they fanatics of the left don't like her. LOL

She suffers from a lack of name recognition.
But if she can act Presidential she should win. Here that's very important and know her opponent s can't.
/——/ By acting presidential you mean raise our taxes and restrict our freedom. Something her opponent won’t do,
No ..I mean ACT.....Presidential. Lib talking point now....If she does I think her chances to be the Dem nominee increase because of all the crazies

She will be treated with the same imperial statist disdain that Dr. Paul received over her foreign policies. Normal lib checklist on domestic issues.

Tulsi Gabbard's 2020 Plan Threatens The New Left Foreign Policy Of Sanders And Warren | HuffPost

But the mythos linking the congresswoman to the party’s rising left wing collapses over the critical question of how to handle the world beyond America’s shores. Like Sanders and Warren, Gabbard is acutely attuned to the left’s frustration with endless wars. What she’s offering, however, is a fatalist view starkly different from the optimistic global vision of progress they’ve been pushing into the national conversation.

Gabbard’s language is that of the old left, holding up the U.S. government as obsessed with unwisely projecting its influence, often for the sake of monied interests ― and, she asserts, in secretive risky ways ― while neglecting its own people at home. It’s a mode that echoes the kind of anti-elite talk that Trump built his campaign around while he lied about his past position on the invasion of Iraq. (Why have politicians of both parties gotten Americans trapped in these far-away places?)

And it connects seamlessly to another Trump-style view: a deep skepticism of foreigners, particularly Muslims. Gabbard has voted to make it harder for refugees from Iraq and Syria to enter the U.S., courted Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, despite his links to anti-Muslim violence that killed hundreds, and spent years as a Fox News darling for her willingness to claim President Barack Obama was making Americans less safe by supporting Arab rebels in Syria and not using the phrase “radical Islam.” (Obama aides and many experts warn that language risks implying a problem inherent in a religion followed by 1.6 billion people; Gabbard and Trump argue the language is essential to explain the rise of groups like the Islamic State.)
i never even heard of her until right now....if she was in the military you must hate her....

i never even heard of her until right now....if she was in the military you must hate her....

That is really fucking stupid! I was military !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can be anything on the internet.....

/——/ True, I’m Jeff Bezos. Coffee and bagels for the USMB.

Sorry to hear about your pending divorce!

/-----/ Women line up because my cue ball head is so attractive. They can't resist.
upload_2019-1-14_8-26-53.png

/-----/ Women line up because my cue ball head is so attractive. They can't resist.
View attachment 240096

Has nothing to do with the $135.6 billion :21::21:

View attachment 240096

Congratulations...you just drove the cost of vagina way up by purchasing the one connected to Lauren Sanchez for $67.5B

Forum List

Back