Gabbard labels Schiff, Brennan domestic enemies of US, they want to silence free speech turning US to police state, are more dangerous than Trump mob!

The fact you find my response remarkable proves my point about more people needing to call there own side out. Outside of Tulsi Gabbard I can’t think of a Democrat who has called their party or a member of it out on anything. As I said sad more people won’t do it.
For all that...you're virtually alone in YOUR party on Liz Cheney...who's only sin was speaking out against Trump
When was the last time anyone in YOUR party spoke against one of their own for anything? Has anyone in YOUR party supported Gabbard when she has? Have you? Based on your post about her on this thread I'm going to guess that is not just a no but a resounding no. Be careful throwing those stones in that glass house.
And that should tell everyone what a scam the duopoly is. They are both nothing more than criminal gangs, yet few in their ranks dare speak out. They are all co-opted by the party leadership and their wealthy donors.

And that should tell everyone what a scam the duopoly is. They are both nothing more than criminal gangs, yet few in their ranks dare speak out. They are all co-opted by the party leadership and their wealthy donors.
Nonsensical, sophomoric , comic book thinking

"Duopoly"...uuuuuuu...big smart word sounds like it means something....

Grow up

They may be “co-opted by ... wealthy donors” ... but they also feed into the madness of their voter base when that is the easiest way to win, which it often is. They are professional politicians and if they lose their elected positions their careers end, along with their salaries and perks. It is only those in each party who are well placed who get the cushy jobs in corporations even if they lose or resign from Congress.

“Duopoly” is often a useful term when analyzing how the system works overall to fool the people, and it explains why big corporations often contribute to both sides, but it is wrong to use it when concretely analyzing policies, real differences, or when choosing who to vote for.

Es-2rE-XYAAwdXZ

If we are waiting for Adam Schiff or Brennan to have a moral compass ... that's never going to happen

God bless Tulsi!

She has turned into a real cuckoo. I would not trust her to fly a kite.

I am sure that whatever important position you are in....your opinion is highly valued and will impact her significantly.

BTW: Thanks for the supporting documentation to your assertion and the well founded argument that flowed from it.

Forum List

Back