GAB button?

Twitter is the joke.
I'm amazed any Conservative would help them with their presence

Project Veritas banned by Twitter

They mostly don't. Have you been looking? Twitter is a ghost town. The toxic sludge is left to themselves and it's fantastic.

Twitter is dead?
User base

Twitter also reported a profit of $68 million, contrasted with a loss of $8.4 million a year ago. ... Twitter's total number of monetizable daily users grew by 7 million from the fourth quarter to 199 million but fell shy of analysts' expectations of 200 million. The user base was up 20% compared with a year ago.Apr 29, 2021

I have been expecting it...i think it will be sooner rather than later....the biden regime is getting more hostile by the day.

Isn't it almost unbelievable that we have an American President that is so obviously controlled by 'others' just watched the clip of him coming out of some meeting and a few members of the press were waiting to ask him some questions....some reporter asked him about DeSantis the gov. of Florida...Joe Turned to the reporter with a confused look on his face and one of his 'handlers' took him by the arm and led him away ....telling him to not let the reporters distract him....this is the leader of the 'free world'?....well, according to the democrats.

Anyhow....those interested in the preservation of this board should stop talking about racial matters....under the biden regime that is a taboo topic unless you are talking about evil white racists, white supremacists or you are promoting the politics of black victimhood...thus to keep this board from being taken down by the feds we need to stop talking about racial matters....we all know the reality of that anyhow so really no need to discuss it.

Those who have a record of it should write over your files....just deleting them will not work....they will still be there.....what you need to do is write over them....bleachbit is good and Ccleaners has a program to write over your files and thus make them un-readable.

I expect the democrats to promote some legislation real soon to make being a racist a criminal offense....if they can get that passed and with the help of the moderate republicans aka romney, karl rove etc. all hell will break loose....the democrats will construe the law against racism to pertain to anyone who opposes the leftist agenda...in our time we will see good decent white folk arrested, prosecuted and jailed for 'thought crimes'.

Since Twatter banned me for telling Miley Cyrus to keep her diseased tongue in her face cuz it's gross....I have been sharing links to GAB. I don't go there often, but..I think I will refrain from doing it further. We are getting some really strange people here.

Since Twatter banned me for telling Miley Cyrus to keep her diseased tongue in her face cuz it's gross....I have been sharing links to GAB. I don't go there often, but..I think I will refrain from doing it further. We are getting some really strange people here.

One of my favourites, Mark Dice is on there. I was looking for the Hodge Twins.

Di Santis is there too.

Forum List

Back