GA-SEN: NEW POLL: Krazy Kelly Loeffler Getting Trounced By Primary Opponent Dastardly Doug Collins After Controversial Stock Dumps

she belongs in jail, my friends!

You'll get no argument from me on that...but Insider Trading is one of the dirty little bipartisan secrets of politicians. They all do it, and they will go out of their way to turn a blind eye to the criminal aspect of what she did. They will allow her being voted out of office be her 'punishment'.

Collins has very limited appeal in suburban counties. This is a potential Democrat pick-up.

It's a gentlemen's game. The gentlemen always get a way with it. Why do they go after the ladies for "insider trading"?

First Martha Stewart, and now Kelly Loeffler.

People need to be a little bit more responsible for educating themselves on the stocks they buy.

Is the company staying in business, and making the required public reports consistently and accurately?

Congress has no corner on the stock market in general. If congressmen and -women have financial interests at all --- which isn't wrong and most of them do --- then the laws they pass should be to the long term benefit of the economy in the U.S. and our allies, workers as well as investors.

If you own money or stocks, it has to be yours to sell at will, regardless of blue-sky laws and the dumbed-down advice for consumer investors.

Otherwise, if Congressmen and -women have certain financial interests, then they will be influenced in the laws they pass or refuse to pass for fear of locking up their personal investments due to "insider trading" rules and regulations.

You'll get no argument from me on that...but Insider Trading is one of the dirty little bipartisan secrets of politicians. They all do it, and they will go out of their way to turn a blind eye to the criminal aspect of what she did. They will allow her being voted out of office be her 'punishment'.

Inisder trading isn't illegal for Senators.

But it is immoral. Hence, she needs to go. Along with Feinstein, Burr. and any of the others.

Feinstein
If anyone in the Senate is in possession of illegal "inside information", it's Dianne Feinstein, longtime chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, and an aggressive proponent and advocate of intrusive government surveillance.

The Democrats, who falsely accused the Republicans of burglarizing the DNC boiler room in Watergate, have no such compunctions or reservations on their own part to collecting and obtaining surveillance intelligence on their political rivals by any means and using it to any advantage.

Collins has very limited appeal in suburban counties. This is a potential Democrat pick-up.

I very much doubt that

WTF?

Yeah, and you and Schiff have the link to an existing law that gives whistle blowers the protection of anonymity, too - you just refuse to share it with anyone. LOL!

Once again, DL, you prove yourself to be the biggest LIAR on this board or the biggest IGNORANT snowflake NO ONE SHOULD LISTEN TO:

Is it legal for senators to insider trade?

291, enacted April 4, 2012) is an Act of Congress designed to combat insider trading. It was signed into law by President Barack Obama on April 4, 2012. The bill prohibits the use of non-public information for private profit, including insider trading by members of Congress and other government employees.

Long title: An Act To prohibit Members of Cong...

Nicknames: Stop Trading on Congressional K...

Enacted by: the 112th United States Congress

* It took me all of 3 seconds to prove your statement FALSE.
** This is what happens when an ignorant Canadian attempts to tell Americans about US Law. :p

Last edited:

Never gonna happen. Just like with what happened with Kemp and Abrams. She won the ghetto areas and us white folks insured that blue gum didn't win the state. The demoncrats have no legitimate candidate and it being a jungle primary means the top 2 finishers will be republicans I guarantee it. Collins has my vote and my families vote.

I very much doubt that

That is what the Georgia's Governor race was. A suburban vs rural contest. Suburban voters in Georgia have abandoned the GOP.

Never gonna happen. Just like with what happened with Kemp and Abrams. She won the ghetto areas and us white folks insured that blue gum didn't win the state. The demoncrats have no legitimate candidate and it being a jungle primary means the top 2 finishers will be republicans I guarantee it. Collins has my vote and my families vote.

Untrue. Abrams won 49% of suburban voters to forge a tie with Kemp. The suburbs supported Republicans before Trump. Democrats also defeated Republican Karen Handel and nearly defeated Republican Rob Woodall. Both were suburban seats.

Gwinnet County
Abrams 176,234
Kemp 132,137

This is significant because Newt Gingrich used Gwinnet County as his base in his rise to power in the 80's and 90's. Gwinnet is a very affluent county. That blows up your racist rantings.

She was just a placeholder waiting for a real senator to come along. I think that was understood. She's extremely unpolished and appears very uncomfortable lying in front of a camera. That's not senate material.

I very much doubt that
agreed. Collins doesn't have enough stink of Trump on him to lose! he will be the next Georgia Senator!

Untrue. Abrams won 49% of suburban voters to forge a tie with Kemp. The suburbs supported Republicans before Trump. Democrats also defeated Republican Karen Handel and nearly defeated Republican Rob Woodall. Both were suburban seats.

Gwinnet County
Abrams 176,234
Kemp 132,137

This is significant because Newt Gingrich used Gwinnet County as his base in his rise to power in the 80's and 90's. Gwinnet is a very affluent county. That blows up your racist rantings.
The suburbs yes but the REST of Georgia went handily to Kemp. Abrams won Augusta, Atlanta, Athens, Savannah etc...big cities with lot of nonwhites and mixed suburbs...as I also said this is a jungle primary where EVERY candidate regardless of party goes against each other... there is no democrat with good name recognition in the race so

Forum List

Back