GA Secretary Of State Opens 250 Investigations Into ‘Credible Claims Of Illegal Voting’

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Brad Raffensperger, Georgia Secretary of State, stated on Monday that Georgia has opened 250 investigations into “credible claims of illegal voting and violation of state election law.”

During a press conference, and I imagine PLENTY of pressure from us Georgians, the Secretary of State carefully laid out his statements, adding that "dishonest actors" had added "massive amounts of misinformation" into the mainstream media.

Raffensperger seemed to pummel Trump's legal team without straightforwardly naming them, saying they were “exploiting the emotions of many Trump supporters with fantastic claims, half-truths, misinformation, and frankly, they are misleading the president as well.”

“As we move forward in the process, we will, as we always have been, we will continue to investigate credible claims of illegal voting and violation of state election law,” Raffensperger said. “There are currently over 250 open cases from 2020 and we have 23 investigators to follow up on that. Some of these include, a charge Gwinnett County that absentee ballots outnumber absentee envelopes. This is the kind of specific charge that our office can investigate and ascertain the truth.”

“We have multiple investigations underway surrounding absentee ballots in Fulton, Gwinnett, Cobb, and many others. We continue our investigations into potential dead, double voters, and non-resident voters,” he continued. “As we move to the December 1st election, which is tomorrow, and the January 5th federal runoffs, we have to remain vigilant.”

“That is why I’m announcing an investigation into third party groups working to register people in other states to vote here in Georgia,” he added. “We have opened an investigation into a group called America Votes who is sending absentee ballot applications to people at addresses where they have not lived since 1994; Vote Forward, who attempted to register a dead Alabama voter, a woman, to vote here in Georgia; The New Georgia Project, who sent voter registration applications to New York City, at Operation New Voter Registration Georgia, who is telling college students in Georgia that they can change their residency to Georgia and then change it back after the election.”

Raffensperger finished up the interview by more than once reminding individuals that committing election fraud is a felony.

Yeah... we'll see how this goes...

BJ - No credible accusations of fraud, none, zero - none -
Question - is 250 more than none?

Same shit, different day.

There is no credible evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Trump lost. Get over it and move on.

If you can’t move on, see a shrink.

Brad Raffensperger, Georgia Secretary of State, stated on Monday that Georgia has opened 250 investigations into “credible claims of illegal voting and violation of state election law.”

And they’ll find one or two. Then that will be that.

Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has repeatedly said there has been no evidence of systemic election irregularities or fraud. If there are any irregularities regarding the special election that should be investigated.

As far as Trump is concerned he lost. He castigated Trump for spreading lies about election fraud. Remember?

During a press conference, and I imagine PLENTY of pressure from us Georgians, the Secretary of State carefully laid out his statements, adding that "dishonest actors" had added "massive amounts of misinformation" into the mainstream media.

Raffensperger seemed to pummel Trump's legal team without straightforwardly naming them, saying they were “exploiting the emotions of many Trump supporters with fantastic claims, half-truths, misinformation, and frankly, they are misleading the president as well.”

“As we move forward in the process, we will, as we always have been, we will continue to investigate credible claims of illegal voting and violation of state election law,” Raffensperger said. “There are currently over 250 open cases from 2020 and we have 23 investigators to follow up on that. Some of these include, a charge Gwinnett County that absentee ballots outnumber absentee envelopes. This is the kind of specific charge that our office can investigate and ascertain the truth.”

“We have multiple investigations underway surrounding absentee ballots in Fulton, Gwinnett, Cobb, and many others. We continue our investigations into potential dead, double voters, and non-resident voters,” he continued. “As we move to the December 1st election, which is tomorrow, and the January 5th federal runoffs, we have to remain vigilant.”

“That is why I’m announcing an investigation into third party groups working to register people in other states to vote here in Georgia,” he added. “We have opened an investigation into a group called America Votes who is sending absentee ballot applications to people at addresses where they have not lived since 1994; Vote Forward, who attempted to register a dead Alabama voter, a woman, to vote here in Georgia; The New Georgia Project, who sent voter registration applications to New York City, at Operation New Voter Registration Georgia, who is telling college students in Georgia that they can change their residency to Georgia and then change it back after the election.”

Raffensperger finished up the interview by more than once reminding individuals that committing election fraud is a felony.

There have been investigations after investigations after investigation with nada.

In every single election you will find small instances of someone trying to cheat or human error. They add up to very little.

The only major issue has been Republicans in North Carolina.

PA. - is going to be really big

Whistleblowers - actual witness whistle-blowers (not like that Vindman guy)

“On October 21, he arrived at Bethpage where he saw 24 gaylords (large cardboard containers used by USPS) and was told they contained mail-in ballots. He saw 24 gaylords containing bulk mail bins filled with identically-sized ballot envelopes stacked crosswise, which likely contained 144,000-288,000 ballots or more,” Amistad said. “He could see it contained handwritten return addresses and one was even marked Certified Mail, prompting the expediter to remark that the person must have really wanted the ballot to get to its destination. Both of these observations revealed the ballots had already been completed and were being returned to be counted.”

Michigan also -

Official Detroit poll workers stole votes by marking non-Biden votes for Biden, Sitto says. “I saw all types of illegal behavior.”

SITTO ALSO SAW THE 4AM BIDEN BALLOT DROP!

He describes 4am ballots being brought to the counting tables and spread out.

They would run the same ballots through the tabulators multiple times, “we were told to look for this” Sitto says. When they went through a second time, they were committing voter fraud according to Sitto.

Other witnesses have described the ballot duplication process and thousands of spare ballots laying around with an official duplication process at the TCF Center.

Explosively, Sitto says: “I didn’t see any ballots with legitimate reasons to be duplicated. Every ballot was normal” when it came in.

“The whole thing is illegal. The whole night was illegal.”

Seems pretty serious to me and about damned time.

250 investigations tells me the State of Georgia is taking it damned seriously. I wonder how many other contested States will be doing the same. Should be interesting.

Michigan also -

Official Detroit poll workers stole votes by marking non-Biden votes for Biden, Sitto says. “I saw all types of illegal behavior.”

SITTO ALSO SAW THE 4AM BIDEN BALLOT DROP!

He describes 4am ballots being brought to the counting tables and spread out.

They would run the same ballots through the tabulators multiple times, “we were told to look for this” Sitto says. When they went through a second time, they were committing voter fraud according to Sitto.

Other witnesses have described the ballot duplication process and thousands of spare ballots laying around with an official duplication process at the TCF Center.

Explosively, Sitto says: “I didn’t see any ballots with legitimate reasons to be duplicated. Every ballot was normal” when it came in.

“The whole thing is illegal. The whole night was illegal.”

Has this Sitto reported this to his supervisors in Michigan?? I sure hope so. Michigan needs to do what Georgia is doing big time.

This has been one very fraudulent election and I'm wondering if Barr is investigating behind the scenes. I sure hope so.

Battleground States -

Among the analysts who question the legitimacy of Biden’s alleged victory is Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia, a cybersecurity expert whose technical expertise was touted by the New York Times last September and who has been described as a hero in the Washington Monthly.

His damning analysis of the electronic manipulation of votes that occurred in the early hours of November 4 appears in a sworn affidavit included with C.J. Pearson v. Kemp, a lawsuit filed by Attorney Sidney Powell in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia. His nine-page affidavit (Exhibit 26) describes how it is possible to manipulate votes, where this occurred, and sums up his findings as follows:

I conclude with high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred to Vice President Biden. These alterations were the result of systemic and widespread exploitable vulnerabilities in DVS, Scytl/SOE Software and Smartmatic systems that enabled operators to achieve the desired results. In my view, the evidence is overwhelming and incontrovertible.

Students can change their residency when living at a college away from their parents home.

Battleground States -

Among the analysts who question the legitimacy of Biden’s alleged victory is Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia, a cybersecurity expert whose technical expertise was touted by the New York Times last September and who has been described as a hero in the Washington Monthly.

His damning analysis of the electronic manipulation of votes that occurred in the early hours of November 4 appears in a sworn affidavit included with C.J. Pearson v. Kemp, a lawsuit filed by Attorney Sidney Powell in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia. His nine-page affidavit (Exhibit 26) describes how it is possible to manipulate votes, where this occurred, and sums up his findings as follows:

I conclude with high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred to Vice President Biden. These alterations were the result of systemic and widespread exploitable vulnerabilities in DVS, Scytl/SOE Software and Smartmatic systems that enabled operators to achieve the desired results. In my view, the evidence is overwhelming and incontrovertible.
Yet inspection of the system has yet to prove the allegations.

New Topics

Forum List

Back