Ga. Gov Kemp forced to call for ‘signature audit’ after Trump legal team presents shocking footage

Unless those empty envelopes are stacked neatly in the same order as the ballots, They don't have nearly enough time for an audit. I guess they can tell us how it went after Inauguration Day.

But you're not claiming that Democrats didn't steal the election, or that there isn't evidence....are you.
Too many double negatives for me to make heads or tails of what you are asking.

Gee....that sounds like the usual tap dancing by a Leftist.

No, leftists are just dumb.

The Governor can call for it all he wants but the order must come from a Judge because, we are still a nation of laws that even Banana Republicans must follow.
We became a banana Republic back when you cheated Bernie Sanders out of The Nomination. We are a banana Republic now because our elections are not secured and are invalid due to massive cheating by The DemNazis Party.

We have to take The Republic Back by any means necessary. Playing nice is over.

Unless those empty envelopes are stacked neatly in the same order as the ballots, They don't have nearly enough time for an audit. I guess they can tell us how it went after Inauguration Day.

But you're not claiming that Democrats didn't steal the election, or that there isn't evidence....are you.

OK, I'll give it a shot:

I'm claiming that the Democrats didn't steal the election and there's no evidence of that occurring.
How's that for the old soft shoe?

Do you want to cut heads with guitars blues legend?

OK, I'll give it a shot:

I'm claiming that the Democrats didn't steal the election and there's no evidence of that occurring.
How's that for the old soft shoe?

The only difference between Custer’s Last Stand and what I’m about to do to you is that Custer didn’t have to read the post afterwards.

“Georgia Recount Worker Describes “Pristine” Batch of Ballots – 98% for Joe Biden!

CAMPAIGN 2020

Georgia Recount Worker Describes “Pristine” Batch of Ballots – 98% for Joe Biden!

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​
A Fulton County, Georgia woman is describing handling a “pristine” batch of ballots that were marked “98%” of the time for Joe Biden in election recount duties, describing the suspicious phenomenon in a sworn affidavit.

Susan Voyles identifies herself as a participant in Georgia’s post-election recount in the affidavit, filed in litigation against Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger by Trump campaign attorney Lin Wood.

Voyles describes seeing ballots that differed considerably from the other ballots she was entrusted to count in the remix.

Voyles describes the batch of ballots as unusual in their texture and level of handling, and that she estimates 98% of them were cast for Joe Biden. Voyles even speculates that these ballots could’ve been processed through a ballot-marking device!

Voyles earlier described election recount supervisors as tasking them to process ballots in a “selective” fashion. Boxes of absentee ballots were signed by no one, without markings one might expect the Georgia Secretary of State to outfit absentee ballots with.

Another witness describes viewing election workers count 500 straight ballots for Joe Biden, all of which were marked with perfect black bubbles.”

Georgia Recount Worker Describes "Pristine" Batch of Ballots - 98% for Joe Biden! - Big League Politics

===============================================

Georgia:

Suitcases of ballots pulled out during the night when there were no witnesses:

….and run through counting machines, over and over.

=========================================================
Did everyone see this whistle blower who saw the machinations in Democrat Detroit?

Ballots altered, Republican poll watchers kept out....

This lady was an IT employee of Dominion voting machines.

When she saw what was going on, she notified her boss, who didn't want to hear it.

Sworn affidavits are considered as evidence.

"Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged
Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center

By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle
on 5th November 2020 @ 7.00pm

© press
The widows were covered in opaque cardboard by election officials
Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of the ballot counting room, blocking poll watchers from witnessing the vote count."

Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged

Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center - Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of... | NEON NETTLE

neonnettle.com

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.283580/gov.uscourts.gand.283580.6.6.pdf

Computer expert: impossible that machine processed this many votes in this short time.

Is a sworn affidavit evidence?

An affidavit is admissible evidence, although some courts may require you to testify to the affidavit or they may consider it hearsay. Since hearsay is not admissible as evidence, your affidavit may not be used for evidence if someone objects to it unless you testify.

What Is An Affidavit And When Are They Used? | LegalNature

AFFIDAVIT OF MAYRA ROMERA IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER I, Mayra Romera, declare under penalty of perjury that the following is true and correct:

.1 am a registered Democrat. 4.1 was interested in the election process in this country and wanted to be an observer in the Georgia recount process. 5. On Monday, November 16, 2020, I presented myself to Cobb County Poll Precinct located at 2245 Callaway Road SW, Marietta, OA. I was able to be on the floor observing the recount process in Room C. I observed the poll workers not calling out verbally the names on each ballot. They simply passed each ballot to each other in silence. 6. It was of particular interest to me that hundreds of these ballots seemed impeccable, with no folds or creases. The bubble selections were perfectly made (all within the circle), only observed selections in black ink, and all happened to be selections for Biden. 7. It was also of particular interest to me to see that signatures were not being verified and there were no corresponding envelopes seen in site.

… , I believe there was fraud was committed in the presidential election and question the validity of the Georgia recount process. [SIGNATURE AND OATH

AFFIDAVIT OF CQNSETTA S. JOHNSON IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFF'SMOTTON FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER I, Consetta S, Johnson, declare imder penalty of pequiy that the following is true and correct;

. I was a volunteer audit monitor at the Jim R. Miller Park for the recount process on November 16,2020. 3. As a floor monitor, I could see by the markings that the ballots being audited were absentee ballots. 4. I witnessed two poll workers placing already separated paper machine receipt ballots with barcodes in the Trump tray, placing them in to the Biden tray. 5. I also witnessed the same two poll workers putting the already separated paper receipt ballots in the 'No Vote" and "Jorgensen" tray, and removing them and putting them inside the Biden tray. 6. They then took out all of the ballots out of the Biden tray and stacked them on the table, writing on the count ballot sheet. A copy of the video reflecting this is attached as Exhibit

AFFIDAVIT OF DEBRA J. FISHER IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFF^S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER I, Debra J. Fisher, declare under penalty of perjury that the following is true and correct:

On November 16,2020 I witnessed the various issues on military and overseas ballots. 3. All military and overseas ballots I reviewed were very clean. No bubbles were colored outside of the line. Not one ballot used an "x" or check mark. The ballots I observed were marked in black ink and were for Biden. Not one ballot had a selection crossed out to change the vote selection. 4. I noticed that almost all of the ballots I reviewed were for Biden. Many batches went 100% for Biden. 5. I also observed that the watermark on at least 3 ballots were solid gray instead of transparent, leading me to believe the ballot was counterfeit. I challenged this and the Elections Director said it was a legitimate ballot and was due to the use of different printers. 6. Many ballots had markings for Biden only, and no markings on the rest of the ballot. This did not occur on any of the Trump ballots I observed. 7. Ballots were rejected because people chose 2 or more candidates. I found it odd that none of this happened with the military ballots. {00584029.} Ex. K to TRO Motion: Fisher Affidavit Case 1:20-cv-04651-SDG Document 6-11 Filed 11/17/20 Page 2 of 4 8. The military ballots did not have one specific precinct code on them. Instead, they had multiple precincts printed on it (a "combo"), I challenged this as when this is done, you do not know what precinct the voter is registered in. 9. Based on my observations above and the fact that signatures on the ballots were not being verified, I believe the military ballots are highly suspicious of fraud. I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing statements are true and correct. [SIGNATURE AND OATH ON NEXT PAGE] {00584029.} Ex. K to TRO Motion: Fisher Affidavit Case 1:20-cv-04651-SDG Document 6-11 Filed 11/17

Do you want to cut heads with guitars blues legend?

My genius is intimidating so we should probably avoid.

Because in every reference , the law says poll watchers are permitted in places but does not say they are required to be there.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
:laughing0301:

So, tell me. What is the point of that law, where "may have" means "don't have to" as you have retardedly interpreted?

God damn. You are obviously NOT a lawyer. You should just shut the fuck up while you're MILES behind.

Because in every reference , the law says poll watchers are permitted in places but does not say they are required to be there.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

So, tell me. What is the point of that law, where "may have" means "don't have to" as you have retardedly interpreted?

God damn. You are obviously NOT a lawyer. You should just shut the fuck up while you're MILES behind.
Allowing poll watchers to observe does not make a requirement for them to observe.

This is pretty simple.Someone like yourself should be able to understand it.

Fox already debunked this nonsense with a simple phone call.

There WERE poll watchers there while the overnight shift was counting votes.

Pure nonsense...not unlike the "Hugo Chavez hacking the votes in Germany with the help of the CIA" claims

Allowing poll watchers to observe does not make a requirement for them to observe.

What a disgusting lying low-life you are.

But you must get tired of hearing that all day.

You, my friend, are an absolute moron. Like, you are the kind of person that corrupt powerful people dream of because you are just so incredibly stupid and so easily manipulated.

EmGKWboXUAAjdEe-295x300.jpg

You, my friend, are an absolute moron. Like, you are the kind of person that corrupt powerful people dream of because you are just so incredibly stupid and so easily manipulated.

Are you saying you have dreams about moi????

Speak up!

Oh the Irony,two peas in a pod,kinda like everybodyfor years told you the same thing with your babble that warmonger traiter reagan was a great president and that warmonger traiter asshole bush was any differerent than Obama, takes one to know one. :laughing0301: :lmao:

And I want the people in the video prosecuted to the full extent of the law....their names should be known by everyone and their right to vote revoked forever.....
Which in this case means there’s no prosecution.

No laws were broken.
What are you going to believe?....CNN or your own eyes?...we can clearly see them counting votes after they sent the GOP poll watchers home....that dumbass is against the law.....
They didn’t send GOP poll watchers home. There is no law that ballots can only be counted if poll watchers are present.
You are 100% wrong on both accounts.....do you want to try again?....
Nope. I’m right.

Of course you are, just ask you.

Oh the Irony,two peas in a pod,kinda like everybodyfor years told you the same thing with your babble that warmonger traiter reagan was a great president and that warmonger traiter asshole bush was any differerent than Obama, takes one to know one. :laughing0301: :lmao:
Biden if he takes office will be responsible for WWIII. These people who thought they were getting a free crap card will be getting a draft card so they can die for the Glory of The Great Reset.

If this Georgia signature check gives the state to Trump other states will have to do signature checks as well....or the people will not buy this BS election....I even have democrat friends that have admitted to me they think the election was severely tampered with....
And that truth hurts paid shill Aldo troll .lol he and the other trolls can try and laugh it off but thst does not change the facts that many high profile senators in the country as Well as thousands of Americans have left the democrat party cause it is not the party they grew up in anymore and they see how corrupt it is now.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao:

And I want the people in the video prosecuted to the full extent of the law....their names should be known by everyone and their right to vote revoked forever.....
Which in this case means there’s no prosecution.

No laws were broken.
What are you going to believe?....CNN or your own eyes?...we can clearly see them counting votes after they sent the GOP poll watchers home....that dumbass is against the law.....
They didn’t send GOP poll watchers home. There is no law that ballots can only be counted if poll watchers are present.
You are 100% wrong on both accounts.....do you want to try again?....
Nope. I’m right.

Of course you are, just ask you.
The law was posted. The law confirms I’m right. Watchers allowed to be there to observe counting. They are not required to be there. Counting can continue if no watchers are present.

An independent observer appointed by the county was present the entire time.

Forum List

Back