Ga. Gov Kemp forced to call for ‘signature audit’ after Trump legal team presents shocking footage

And I want the people in the video prosecuted to the full extent of the law....their names should be known by everyone and their right to vote revoked forever.....
Which in this case means there’s no prosecution.

No laws were broken.
What are you going to believe?....CNN or your own eyes?...we can clearly see them counting votes after they sent the GOP poll watchers home....that dumbass is against the law.....
They didn’t send GOP poll watchers home. There is no law that ballots can only be counted if poll watchers are present.
You are 100% wrong on both accounts.....do you want to try again?....
Nope. I’m right.
You are too stupid to be right about anything....not even worth my time to prove it to you that you are wrong....which I can do in two seconds with one link....

And I want the people in the video prosecuted to the full extent of the law....their names should be known by everyone and their right to vote revoked forever.....

No laws were broken.
What are you going to believe?....CNN or your own eyes?...we can clearly see them counting votes after they sent the GOP poll watchers home....that dumbass is against the law.....
They didn’t send GOP poll watchers home. There is no law that ballots can only be counted if poll watchers are present.
Nope. I’m right.
You are too stupid to be right about anything....not even worth my time to prove it to you that you are wrong....which I can do in two seconds with one link....
Lol. Tough guy.

During a Georgia Senate Judiciary subcommittee hearing Thursday, President Donald Trump’s legal team presented surveillance footage that they claimed showed election supervisors in Fulton County booting poll workers and then suspiciously pulling out “suitcases” and continuing to count more ballots themselves.

“Jacki Pick, a lawyer who is volunteering with the campaign’s legal case, said the team received video footage from State Farm Arena’s vote-tabulation center in Fulton County, Georgia,” The Epoch Times reported after the hearing.

BJ - Allowing the NBA to set up fraud centers inside their arenas was an unforced error in protecting The Constitution.

Yet another in a long line of obscure, unknown and totally irrelevant pay-by-word ConJob websites that lie out their ass.

ROLTFFLMAO
Oh look... Another dumbfuck lib that doesn't understand that and AUDIT is REQUIRED BY LAW under GA law when a recount is done.. THEY FAILED TO FOLLOW GEORGIA LAW...

And now they get to do it with great scrutiny.

You don’t understand what the audit is.
Audits test the counting machines to make sure they’re accurate. Obviously you don’t need to do that when you do a hand recount (which you were so sure was going to result in the election being overturned).

Yes, I do. I also know a pay-by-the-word unknown, obscure RW website when I see it.

No laws were broken.
Nope. I’m right.
Lol. Tough guy.
Tough guy?

This is what you throw out after getting owned? You can do better than that.

No laws were broken.
Nope. I’m right.
Lol. Tough guy.
Tough guy?

This is what you throw out after getting owned? You can do better than that.
His response was “I could prove you wrong but won’t” which is a pretty pathetic excuse for an argument but seems to be a trend among you low information lemmings.

No laws were broken.
Now you're just getting desperate, sloppy, and pathetic. Sometimes it's better just to admit when you're wrong.

Start here:

https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2015/title-21/chapter-2/article-11/part-1/section-21-2-408/

Follow the links to the other parts of the law.

No laws were broken.
Now you're just getting desperate, sloppy, and pathetic. Sometimes it's better just to admit when you're wrong.

Start here:

https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2015/title-21/chapter-2/article-11/part-1/section-21-2-408/

Thanks. I’m still right.

The thread title uses the phrase "shocking footage."

Many people (including me) are NOT "shocked" by anything that human beings are capable of.

After all, not too many years ago, an individual named A. Hitler wanted to literally wipe out an entire group of people because of their religion.

So to say that some totally unscrupulous people allegedly did every little dirty trick to defeat Donald J. Trump is hardly "shocking."

No laws were broken.

Start here:

Thanks. I’m still right.
Yeah...

(2) In a primary or run-off primary, each candidate entitled to have his or her name placed on the primary or run-off primary ballot may submit the name of one poll watcher for each location at which advance voting is conducted pursuant to subsection (b) of Code Section 21-2-380 in which he or she wishes to have an observer to the chairperson or secretary of the appropriate party executive committee at least 21 days prior to the beginning of the advance voting period for a primary or 14 days prior to such period in a run-off primary. The appropriate party executive committee shall designate at least seven days prior to such advance voting period for a primary or run-off primary no more than two poll watchers for each advance voting location, such poll watchers to be selected by the committee from the list submitted by party candidates. Official poll watchers shall be given a letter signed by the party chairperson and secretary, if designated by a political party, containing the following information: name of official poll watcher, address, precinct in which he or she shall serve, and name and date of primary or run-off primary. At least three days prior to the beginning of the advance voting period, a copy of the letter shall be delivered to the superintendent and the chief registrar of the county or municipality in which the poll watcher is to serve.

(b)(1) In an election or run-off election, each political party and political body shall each be entitled to designate, at least seven days prior to such election or run-off election, no more than two official poll watchers in each precinct to be selected by the appropriate party or body executive committee. Each independent candidate shall be entitled to designate one poll watcher in each precinct. In addition, candidates running in a nonpartisan election shall be entitled to designate one poll watcher in each precinct. Each poll watcher shall be given a letter signed by the appropriate political party or body chairperson and secretary, if a party or body designates same, or by the independent or nonpartisan candidate, if named by the independent or nonpartisan candidate. Such letter shall contain the following information: name of official poll watcher, address, precinct in which he or she shall serve, and date of election or run-off election. At least three days prior to the election, a copy of the letter shall be delivered to the superintendent of the county or municipality in which the poll watcher is to serve.

(2) In an election or run-off election, each political party and political body, which body is registered pursuant to Code Section 21-2-110 and has nominated a candidate for state-wide office, shall additionally be entitled to designate, at least 14 days prior to such election or run-off election, no more than 25 official state-wide poll watchers to be selected by the appropriate party or body executive committee. Each independent candidate shall also be entitled to designate no more than 25 official state-wide poll watchers. In addition, candidates running in a state-wide nonpartisan election shall be entitled to designate no more than 25 official state-wide poll watchers. All such designations of state-wide poll watchers shall be in writing and made and submitted to the State Election Board. A state-wide poll watcher shall have the same powers and duties as poll watchers and shall be entitled to watch the polls in any precinct in the state but shall otherwise be subject to all limitations and prohibitions placed on poll watchers; provided, however, that no more than two state-wide poll watchers of a political party or body, of an independent candidate, or of a nonpartisan candidate shall be in the same polling place simultaneously. Each state-wide poll watcher shall be given a letter signed by the chairperson of the State Election Board. Such letter shall contain the following information: name of official state-wide poll watcher, address, a statement that such poll watcher is a state-wide poll watcher, and date of election or run-off election. At least three days prior to the election, a copy of the letter shall be delivered to the superintendent of each county in which the poll watcher might serve. (3)(A) In an election or run-off election, each political party and political body shall each be entitled to designate, at least seven days prior to the beginning of the advance voting period for such election or run-off election, no more than two official poll watchers for each location at which advance voting is conducted pursuant to subsection (b) of Code Section 21-2-380 to be selected by the appropriate party or body executive committee. Each independent candidate shall be entitled to designate one poll watcher for each location at which advance voting is conducted pursuant to subsection (b) of Code Section 21-2-380. In addition, candidates running in a nonpartisan election shall be entitled to designate one poll watcher for each location at which advance voting is conducted pursuant to subsection (b) of Code Section 21-2-380. Each poll watcher shall be given a letter signed by the appropriate political party or body chairperson and secretary, if a party or body designates same, or by the independent or nonpartisan candidate, if named by the independent or nonpartisan candidate. Such letter shall contain the following information: name of official poll watcher, address, precinct in which he or she shall serve, and date of election or run-off election. At least three days prior to the beginning of the advance voting period for such election, a copy of the letter shall be delivered to the superintendent and the chief registrar of the county or municipality in which the poll watcher is to serve.

AND

(c) In counties or municipalities using direct recording electronic (DRE) voting systems or optical scanning voting systems, each political party may appoint two poll watchers in each primary or election, each political body may appoint two poll watchers in each election, each nonpartisan candidate may appoint one poll watcher in each nonpartisan election, and each independent candidate may appoint one poll watcher in each election to serve in the locations designated by the superintendent within the tabulating center. Such designated locations shall include the check-in area, the computer room, the duplication area, and such other areas as the superintendent may deem necessary to the assurance of fair and honest procedures in the tabulating center. The poll watchers provided for in this subsection shall be appointed and serve in the same manner as other poll watchers.

AND

(d) Notwithstanding any other provisions of this chapter, a poll watcher may be permitted behind the enclosed space for the purpose of observing the conduct of the election and the counting and recording of votes. Such poll watcher shall in no way interfere with the conduct of the election, and the poll manager may make reasonable regulations to avoid such interference. Without in any way limiting the authority of poll managers, poll watchers are prohibited from talking to voters, checking electors lists, using photographic or other electronic monitoring or recording devices, using cellular telephones, or participating in any form of campaigning while they are behind the enclosed space. If a poll watcher persists in interfering with the conduct of the election or in violating any of the provisions of this Code section after being duly warned by the poll manager or superintendent, he or she may be removed by such official. Any infraction or irregularities observed by poll watchers shall be reported directly to the superintendent, not to the poll manager. The superintendent shall furnish a badge to each poll watcher bearing the words "Official Poll Watcher," the name of the poll watcher, the primary or election in which the poll watcher shall serve, and either the precinct or tabulating center in which the poll watcher shall serve or a statement that such poll watcher is a state-wide poll watcher. The poll watcher shall wear such badge at all times while serving as a poll watcher.

Now, explain why you believe they can count votes without poll watchers present.

I really hope these dumbasses make the argument that they were allowed to count votes without poll watchers present. I would love to see them spin their BS interpretation of that Georgia law to meet that end. I will watch with great joy and satisfaction as courts laugh that shit right the fuck out of the courthouse.

No laws were broken.

Start here:

Thanks. I’m still right.
Yeah...

(2) In a primary or run-off primary, each candidate entitled to have his or her name placed on the primary or run-off primary ballot may submit the name of one poll watcher for each location at which advance voting is conducted pursuant to subsection (b) of Code Section 21-2-380 in which he or she wishes to have an observer to the chairperson or secretary of the appropriate party executive committee at least 21 days prior to the beginning of the advance voting period for a primary or 14 days prior to such period in a run-off primary. The appropriate party executive committee shall designate at least seven days prior to such advance voting period for a primary or run-off primary no more than two poll watchers for each advance voting location, such poll watchers to be selected by the committee from the list submitted by party candidates. Official poll watchers shall be given a letter signed by the party chairperson and secretary, if designated by a political party, containing the following information: name of official poll watcher, address, precinct in which he or she shall serve, and name and date of primary or run-off primary. At least three days prior to the beginning of the advance voting period, a copy of the letter shall be delivered to the superintendent and the chief registrar of the county or municipality in which the poll watcher is to serve.

(b)(1) In an election or run-off election, each political party and political body shall each be entitled to designate, at least seven days prior to such election or run-off election, no more than two official poll watchers in each precinct to be selected by the appropriate party or body executive committee. Each independent candidate shall be entitled to designate one poll watcher in each precinct. In addition, candidates running in a nonpartisan election shall be entitled to designate one poll watcher in each precinct. Each poll watcher shall be given a letter signed by the appropriate political party or body chairperson and secretary, if a party or body designates same, or by the independent or nonpartisan candidate, if named by the independent or nonpartisan candidate. Such letter shall contain the following information: name of official poll watcher, address, precinct in which he or she shall serve, and date of election or run-off election. At least three days prior to the election, a copy of the letter shall be delivered to the superintendent of the county or municipality in which the poll watcher is to serve.

(2) In an election or run-off election, each political party and political body, which body is registered pursuant to Code Section 21-2-110 and has nominated a candidate for state-wide office, shall additionally be entitled to designate, at least 14 days prior to such election or run-off election, no more than 25 official state-wide poll watchers to be selected by the appropriate party or body executive committee. Each independent candidate shall also be entitled to designate no more than 25 official state-wide poll watchers. In addition, candidates running in a state-wide nonpartisan election shall be entitled to designate no more than 25 official state-wide poll watchers. All such designations of state-wide poll watchers shall be in writing and made and submitted to the State Election Board. A state-wide poll watcher shall have the same powers and duties as poll watchers and shall be entitled to watch the polls in any precinct in the state but shall otherwise be subject to all limitations and prohibitions placed on poll watchers; provided, however, that no more than two state-wide poll watchers of a political party or body, of an independent candidate, or of a nonpartisan candidate shall be in the same polling place simultaneously. Each state-wide poll watcher shall be given a letter signed by the chairperson of the State Election Board. Such letter shall contain the following information: name of official state-wide poll watcher, address, a statement that such poll watcher is a state-wide poll watcher, and date of election or run-off election. At least three days prior to the election, a copy of the letter shall be delivered to the superintendent of each county in which the poll watcher might serve. (3)(A) In an election or run-off election, each political party and political body shall each be entitled to designate, at least seven days prior to the beginning of the advance voting period for such election or run-off election, no more than two official poll watchers for each location at which advance voting is conducted pursuant to subsection (b) of Code Section 21-2-380 to be selected by the appropriate party or body executive committee. Each independent candidate shall be entitled to designate one poll watcher for each location at which advance voting is conducted pursuant to subsection (b) of Code Section 21-2-380. In addition, candidates running in a nonpartisan election shall be entitled to designate one poll watcher for each location at which advance voting is conducted pursuant to subsection (b) of Code Section 21-2-380. Each poll watcher shall be given a letter signed by the appropriate political party or body chairperson and secretary, if a party or body designates same, or by the independent or nonpartisan candidate, if named by the independent or nonpartisan candidate. Such letter shall contain the following information: name of official poll watcher, address, precinct in which he or she shall serve, and date of election or run-off election. At least three days prior to the beginning of the advance voting period for such election, a copy of the letter shall be delivered to the superintendent and the chief registrar of the county or municipality in which the poll watcher is to serve.

AND

(c) In counties or municipalities using direct recording electronic (DRE) voting systems or optical scanning voting systems, each political party may appoint two poll watchers in each primary or election, each political body may appoint two poll watchers in each election, each nonpartisan candidate may appoint one poll watcher in each nonpartisan election, and each independent candidate may appoint one poll watcher in each election to serve in the locations designated by the superintendent within the tabulating center. Such designated locations shall include the check-in area, the computer room, the duplication area, and such other areas as the superintendent may deem necessary to the assurance of fair and honest procedures in the tabulating center. The poll watchers provided for in this subsection shall be appointed and serve in the same manner as other poll watchers.

AND

(d) Notwithstanding any other provisions of this chapter, a poll watcher may be permitted behind the enclosed space for the purpose of observing the conduct of the election and the counting and recording of votes. Such poll watcher shall in no way interfere with the conduct of the election, and the poll manager may make reasonable regulations to avoid such interference. Without in any way limiting the authority of poll managers, poll watchers are prohibited from talking to voters, checking electors lists, using photographic or other electronic monitoring or recording devices, using cellular telephones, or participating in any form of campaigning while they are behind the enclosed space. If a poll watcher persists in interfering with the conduct of the election or in violating any of the provisions of this Code section after being duly warned by the poll manager or superintendent, he or she may be removed by such official. Any infraction or irregularities observed by poll watchers shall be reported directly to the superintendent, not to the poll manager. The superintendent shall furnish a badge to each poll watcher bearing the words "Official Poll Watcher," the name of the poll watcher, the primary or election in which the poll watcher shall serve, and either the precinct or tabulating center in which the poll watcher shall serve or a statement that such poll watcher is a state-wide poll watcher. The poll watcher shall wear such badge at all times while serving as a poll watcher.

Now, explain why you believe they can count votes without poll watchers present.

I really hope these dumbasses make the argument that they were allowed to count votes without poll watchers present. I would love to see them spin their BS interpretation of that Georgia law to meet that end. I will watch with great joy and satisfaction as courts laugh that shit right the fuck out of the courthouse.
Because in every reference , the law says poll watchers are permitted in places but does not say they are required to be there.

It’s perfectly legal to count votes without poll watchers present.

During a Georgia Senate Judiciary subcommittee hearing Thursday, President Donald Trump’s legal team presented surveillance footage that they claimed showed election supervisors in Fulton County booting poll workers and then suspiciously pulling out “suitcases” and continuing to count more ballots themselves.

“Jacki Pick, a lawyer who is volunteering with the campaign’s legal case, said the team received video footage from State Farm Arena’s vote-tabulation center in Fulton County, Georgia,” The Epoch Times reported after the hearing.

BJ - Allowing the NBA to set up fraud centers inside their arenas was an unforced error in protecting The Constitution.

Yet another in a long line of obscure, unknown and totally irrelevant pay-by-word ConJob websites that lie out their ass.

ROLTFFLMAO
Wait, so, did Kemp order the audit or not?

Because, if he did, it looks to me like this obscure, unknown and totally irrelevant website just scooped the ENTIRE MSM!!!

:laughing0301:
Well Kemp is the Governor and I'd say he ordered it. Nothing obscure or unknown about what was found. More fraud in a fraudulent election. The hits just keep coming for the Dems and their boy Biden.

Unless those empty envelopes are stacked neatly in the same order as the ballots, They don't have nearly enough time for an audit. I guess they can tell us how it went after Inauguration Day.

Unless those empty envelopes are stacked neatly in the same order as the ballots, They don't have nearly enough time for an audit. I guess they can tell us how it went after Inauguration Day.

But you're not claiming that Democrats didn't steal the election, or that there isn't evidence....are you.

That's why Dems cheated on this scale, they knew there wouldn't be enough time before the ILLEGITIMATE BIDEN inauguration to properly uncover and litigate the Dem election fraud.

But you're not claiming that Democrats didn't steal the election, or that there isn't evidence....are you.
Too many double negatives for me to make heads or tails of what you are asking.

Too many double negatives for me to make heads or tails of what you are asking.

Gee....that sounds like the usual tap dancing by a Leftist.

Forum List

Back