G_d, why kat?

Dr Grump said:
And why aren't Jews allowed to go "around" god? It is their belief. You are the weiners always whining about Christianity and its tenets being mocked, yet, that is what is happening here. Nienna, RWA and you are belittling the Jewish way of dealing with saying the word god...
The Jewish God IS our God. And, I wasn't mocking Jews. Just pointing out a logical flaw in the line of thinking. Jews, as well as Christians know that God wants obedience and intimacy with His people. The ANCIENT Jews (perhaps not all modern Jews) rejected that intimacy and disobeyed God's plan for using His name.

Nienna said:
The Jewish God IS our God. And, I wasn't mocking Jews. Just pointing out a logical flaw in the line of thinking. Jews, as well as Christians know that God wants obedience and intimacy with His people. The ANCIENT Jews (perhaps not all modern Jews) rejected that intimacy and disobeyed God's plan for using His name.

Actually jews who follow the talmud are in league with satan, not god.

rtwngAvngr said:
Actually jews who follow the talmud are in league with satan, not god.
Well, the original Jewish God, then, is the Christian God. No Talmud for me, please. :)

Nienna said:
Well, the original Jewish God, then, is the Christian God. No Talmud for me, please. :)

You've made the right decision. :banana:

There are karaite jews, who only read the old testament, not the talmud. :banana: :banana: Of course, Rabbinical Jews have all the power right now.

rtwngAvngr said:
Jews can be belittled, just the way jews belittle everyone else, with their chosen people, b#llshit. There's a new covenant, m*ther f#cker. That old contract expired, regardles of dispensationalist lies. That's just my opinion.

Here's a newsflash for you "Conspiracy Dude"...I know a few Jews, and not one of them believe in the chosen people BS. In fact, they HATE the analogy. And the part about the new convenant? You've just proven my point. You think your Christian idealogy now supercedes Jewish one, therefore you can mock because your belief system says it "expired". Hey Einstein? Guess what? Jews don't believe it has expired. That's why they're Jews....:D

Dr Grump said:
Here's a newsflash for you "Conspiracy Dude"...I know a few Jews, and not one of them believe in the chosen people BS. In fact, they HATE the analogy. And the part about the new convenant? You've just proven my point. You think your Christian idealogy now supercedes Jewish one, therefore you can mock because your belief system says it "expired". Hey Einstein? Guess what? Jews don't believe it has expired. That's why they're Jews....:D

That's their opinion. I have mine. It's different. We have different religions. I do not advocate theocracy and believe in religious pluralism. Jews, however, have laws for even non jews, and plan to enforce them via a global theocracy. It's part of their duty, according to the talmud. They will make the world ready for moshiach, their messiah, who I believe the christians will rightfully perceive as the antichrist. See how it all fits?

http://www.moshiach.com

Nienna said:

If I am lucky enough to go to heaven, I will make sure to ask God if he actually gives two shits how his name is written.

rtwngAvngr said:
That's their opinion. I have mine. It's different. We have different religions. I do not advocate theocracy and believe in religious pluralism. Jews, however, have laws for even non jews, and plan to enforce them via a global theocracy. It's part of their duty, according to the talmud. They will make the world ready for moshiach, their messiah, who I believe the christians will rightfully perceive as the antichrist. See how it all fits?

http://www.moshiach.com

What is this global theocracy? How is being enforced? Are you being forced against your will? And Christians don't have a plan for us unbelievers? You mean I'll ascend to heaven, too even though I'm a non-believer. Where your theory, whoops conspiracy, falls on its arse is that Jews don't believe in trying to convert unbelievers (unlike Christianity), and the popular has remained vertually static for years, so it's not like they are trying to take over the world. All religions think they have the answer and are right, and have rules, regulations or whatever you want to call them. Judism is no different.

1549 said:
If I am lucky enough to go to heaven, I will make sure to ask God if he actually gives two shits how his name is written.

You might get the award for the member who most constantly misses the point! Way to go!

Dr Grump said:
What is this global theocracy? How is being enforced? Are you being forced against your will? And Christians don't have a plan for us unbelievers? You mean I'll ascend to heaven, too even though I'm a non-believer. Where your theory, whoops conspiracy, falls on its arse is that Jews don't believe in trying to convert unbelievers (unlike Christianity), and the popular has remained vertually static for years, so it's not like they are trying to take over the world. All religions think they have the answer and are right, and have rules, regulations or whatever you want to call them. Judism is no different.

It's called the noahide court system. It's planned for the future when the Temple is rebuilt and the Sanhedrin is reconvened and Israel controls the world. It's a plan for the future.

christians have no plans to force christianity on anyone, but they welcome converts with open arms, unlike jews, who would prefer everyone to accept their position as a second class noahides.

google "noahide" and start reading. It's all true.

rtwngAvngr said:
It's called the noahide court system. It's planned for the future when the Temple is rebuilt and the Sanhedrin is reconvened and Israel controls the world. It's a plan for the future.

christians have no plans to force christianity on anyone, but they welcome converts with open arms, unlike jews, who would prefer everyone to accept their position as a second class noahides.

When? How far in the future? Tomorrow? Next year?

rtwngAvngr said:

Yeah, because you know, the Israeli army is so powerful, right? Oh, that's right I think 300 million Americans, 250 million Russians, 1.2 billion Indians and 1.1 billion Chinese might have something to say about that. And you think Christians and Christianity think they DON'T have all the answers? As for forcing Christianity upon anybody, only the Muslims seem to want to do at a point of sword, but there are Christian missionaries and they ain't selling vouchers to Burger King (well, the could be, but you get the point)....

dmp said:
You might get the award for the member who most constantly misses the point! Way to go!

Or perhaps you have overthought the point.

The central argument...usage of G-d. Nienna's point: the jews are disobeying God's will.

My point: God probably has larger fish to fry, so why don't we let people of different religions spell god in the way they thing is most respectful and we can all be fine & dandy:banana:

1549 said:
Or perhaps you have overthought the point.

The central argument...usage of G-d. Nienna's point: the jews are disobeying God's will.

My point: God probably has larger fish to fry, so why don't we let people of different religions spell god in the way they thing is most respectful and we can all be fine & dandy:banana:

You missed Nienna's point. God gave us his Name for a REASON...so we'd know him MORE. The Jews didn't disobey God's will so much as removed a very GOOD thing. They told God "Yeah, thanks...whatever...WE still think your name is too holy to print or speak, so yeah...no thanks"

God doesn't have ANY fish to fry, as God doesn't need to act to work to achieve his Will. His will happens - things according to his will happen because they don't have a choice.

dmp said:
You missed Nienna's point. God gave us his Name for a REASON...so we'd know him MORE.

Where is that in the Bible?

The Jews didn't disobey God's will so much as removed a very GOOD thing. They told God "Yeah, thanks...whatever...WE still think your name is too holy to print or speak, so yeah...no thanks"

Actually, the only name I believe he "gave" is "I will be what I will be". And, Jews didn't "remove" anything. Jews were here first, remember? So if any changes were made, they were made by Christians, no?

God doesn't have ANY fish to fry, as God doesn't need to act to work to achieve his Will. His will happens - things according to his will happen because they don't have a choice.

So where's free will in your scenario? Or do you believe that the Creator now sits back and just lets everything happen around him?

And if that's the case, why are you so worried about Hell? What's going to happen is going to happen anyway. :dunno:

dmp said:
You missed Nienna's point. God gave us his Name for a REASON...so we'd know him MORE. The Jews didn't disobey God's will so much as removed a very GOOD thing. They told God "Yeah, thanks...whatever...WE still think your name is too holy to print or speak, so yeah...no thanks"

Then if God is concerned with how Jews write out his name, he will use that will to change it...but wait, then why do we have wars, violence, and disease?

Perhaps God does not use his will...perhaps he stays mostly uninvolved and then judges humans as they die...in which case he does have bigger fish to fry then the usage of his name (based on the number of murders, rapes, etc. that occurr daily).

Or perhaps the universe will perform the inverse of the big bang and revert back to the EXACT same ball of heavily condensed molecules. Then it could explode with the same chemical reactions that caused the big bang. This would create the same universes, planets, continents, humans, and lives all over again. In which case, there is no God, no free will, and we have done this millions of times in the past and will do it over and over in the future for all of eternity...

Or perhaps we all live with God as souls in heaven. In heaven we hope to mature as souls, and we are sent to Earth in human form to gain more experience and wisdom. We will continue these journeys to Earth until we as souls reach levels of complete soul maturation.

All questions that we can stay up late at night pondering...

rtwngAvngr said:
Kathianne, why are you typing g_d? Are you a jew now? Or just a wannabe? THEY DON'T WANT YOU. You know that, right?

Oh My Gawd! Kathianne is now apart of the NWO. :eek:

jillian said:
Where is that in the Bible?

see Moses v. Burning Bush.

Actually, the only name I believe he "gave" is "I will be what I will be". And, Jews didn't "remove" anything. Jews were here first, remember? So if any changes were made, they were made by Christians, no?

You're mistaken. Jews thought his name so holy, they didnt spell or utter his name. Adonai is how His name is pronouced - but only while praying or reading the Torah. Jews thought His name SOO holy, they refused to pronounce His name, even how it was half-written (changing or removing letters). What connections you draw between Christians and "God's Name" is on you.

So where's free will in your scenario? Or do you believe that the Creator now sits back and just lets everything happen around him?

You aren't understand, and I'm not doing a great job of explaining. Suffice it to say nothing happens outside of God's ultimate knowledge. Was it God's will for me to have sex with a woman before I was married? No - but I can see now God's plan working in me, even in spite of my stumbles.

theHawk said:
Oh My Gawd! Kathianne is now apart of the NWO. :eek:

No. She's just a wannabe suffering from CJDD (Chronic Judeo Deferential Disorder).

Forum List

Back