G.O.P. Group Warns of ‘Defector’ List If Donors Uncheck Recurring Box

So now the republicans are threatening their own voters.

If I was a republican I wouldn't donate at all to avoid being labeled a "defector."

If a party has to threaten their own voters, what does that say about that party?

Well we haven't tried forcing the dead to vote yet can you give us some tips looneytunes??

Like I said if a senile old man is the best president of the century we are truly fucked
Try to snap out of your drunken partisan stupor. Will ya? Try.

FYI I didn't vote for Trump either time he ran and haven't voted for a republican or a democrat in 20 years.

Why don't you try to breakout of your 2 dimensional pigeonhole thinking pattern?
So you haven't voted in 20 years and think that is something to be proud of? It is people like you that are a big part of the problem.
Since you have not voted you have no right to complain,
Where did i say I haven't voted?

That's you demonstrating that you are a 2 dimensional thinker.

Thanks for making my point.

I have experienced exactly what you got from that poster.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978.

I've voted a variety of parties through the decades.

Apparently some stupid people don't know there are more than 2 just two political parties. And apparently that person you replied to has never voted. If that person had voted in the past they would have seen a variety of parties and people running for office on the ballot they filled out when they voted.

We have 2 major parties that usually win but there are many other political parties out there and I've vote for some of them through the years.

Ignore stupid people like the one you replied to. They just aren't worth wasting your time.
What's really stupid is people think the same 2 parties that fucked up this country can unfuck it

I can't agree more.

GOP can't do anything right. Can't even properly leverage Trump's popularity. Bunch of assclowns. Remember these are the idiots who made Ryan speaker even after that lying weirdo made them agree to his special rules.

Like I said if a senile old man is the best president of the century we are truly fucked
Try to snap out of your drunken partisan stupor. Will ya? Try.

FYI I didn't vote for Trump either time he ran and haven't voted for a republican or a democrat in 20 years.

Why don't you try to breakout of your 2 dimensional pigeonhole thinking pattern?
So you haven't voted in 20 years and think that is something to be proud of? It is people like you that are a big part of the problem.
Since you have not voted you have no right to complain,
Where did i say I haven't voted?

That's you demonstrating that you are a 2 dimensional thinker.

Thanks for making my point.
OK so you are an independent that votes for candidates that do not stand a chance of winning. So do you enjoy throwing your vote away?

It's not throwing your vote away if you're voting your conscience and the person you honestly want to win.

No vote is a wasted vote.

The only wasted vote is the vote that wasn't cast.
I disagree I voted third party many times it made me feel better but it did not help the country. Last time was with Obama and Romney I could not bring myself to vote for either of them so I went the 3rd party. The country lost when Obama was elected

Last edited:
LMAO!

The moonbats trying to act like they care about the Republican Party.

TFF!

The Republicans should be focused on finding a candidate who is intelligent and ethical.
Yeeah, right....You don't really give a flying fuck about intelligence or ethics.

Says a tRumptard, you just can't make this shit up!!!!!
MAGA
Not 'tRumptard" (did you really make that up all by your little self?) nitwit.

Like I said, you don't give a flying fuck about ethics, and wouldn't know intelligence if it fell on you.

LMAO!

TFF!

The Republicans should be focused on finding a candidate who is intelligent and ethical.
Yeeah, right....You don't really give a flying fuck about intelligence or ethics.

MAGA

Like I said, you don't give a flying fuck about ethics, and wouldn't know intelligence if it fell on you.

Smart enough to know ewe are an idiot who is on board with the tards on the big lie. Thus a tRumptard!!!!
MAGA

LMAO!

TFF!

MAGA

Smart enough to know ewe are an idiot who is on board with the tards on the big lie. Thus a tRumptard!!!!
MAGA
You're dumber than a bag of fucking hammers....And less original to boot.

The very flower of the dullard moonbat left.

LMAO!

TFF!

MAGA

MAGA
You're dumber than a bag of fucking hammers....And less original to boot.

The very flower of the dullard moonbat left.

Says the tRumptard! ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

Disgusting, time to get rid of the two parties, lists, punishment. Like two rival gangs. I wouldn’t donate to these two corrupt parties.

BFD a secret GOP list.

WHat a nothing burger

I will point out that republicans always accuse liberals and democrats of creating lists and persecuting them.

I will also point out that the Republican Party and trump are now THREATENING their donors and members.

When was the last time you ever heard a republican politician or the RNC threaten their own people just to get money out of them?

I, personally, have never seen or heard such a thing.

There's a first time for everything.

Wow a political organization did something hypocritical again I say BFD.

And what was the "threat".

Writing a person's name on a piece of paper isn't a threat.
so you find nothing wrong with their tactics?

Trump has lowered their standards too.

Why anyone would donate their hard earned money to either party or any candidate boggles the mind...

To hell with them all.

I wasn't a Biden fan myself, but I don't hate the guy, and apparently, the country loves him.
Really? Which country is that?
Anyone not getting brainwashed by Russian propaganda via right wing media.

Stay away from it a week or two, and try joining the real world....people do like Biden, as a decent bloke....
BiDumbfuck is a far left whackjob. he is not likeable and the sooner he is out on his far Left ass, the better.

I wasn't a Biden fan myself, but I don't hate the guy, and apparently, the country loves him.
Really? Which country is that?
Anyone not getting brainwashed by Russian propaganda via right wing media.

Stay away from it a week or two, and try joining the real world....people do like Biden, as a decent bloke....
BiDumbfuck is a far left whackjob. he is not likeable and the sooner he is out on his far Left ass, the better.
:th_believecrap:

Forum List

Back