*G-D Created Us Male and Female*

Sorry bout that,

1. We can not ever change what G-ds made.
2. Changing a tater toy into a none specific sex, is a attack on G-D.
3. All this disruption of what G-D made will get you some serious hurt.
4. I pity you for being hard headed, you won't like whats coming.
5. Anyone on this earth who can honestly say differently I pity you.
6. Having a lie living in your head and being able to express that lie, does not make it true.
7. Step lightly on this thread, and be very careful where you move it mods.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I never have sexed my potato's am I missing out on a fuller flavor potato?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry about that,

Sorry bout that,

6. Having a lie living in your head and being able to express that lie, does not make it true.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Why can’t you say “God” and why do you presume to know what he made and what his intentions for his creations are?

Read the Bible or at least ask one of the Jewish posters why you cant say G-d.

fncceo
I’ve read it... it says you can’t take the lords name in vein. Saying God is not taking his name in vein

1. Have you read in the Bible "All is vanity"?
2. How do you read it?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I read the Bible years ago. I don’t recall the all is vanity line. Sounds like some old testament stuff. Like something God would say before flooding the world. Why do you ask?

1. If indeed all human reference to G-D is vanity, would it be vain to even say G-D's name even in print, or digital words typed from a computer?
2. Might want to error on the side of caution eh?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I like to error on the side of rational thought. You are correct that if all human reference to God is vanity then to refer to God through word or print would be vain. However it makes no sense that God would not want us to speak or write his name. If that was the case then the Bible it’s self would be vain and church and prayer would be vain. See it makes no sense and is a distorted interpretation of that Bible verse.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry about that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Why can’t you say “God” and why do you presume to know what he made and what his intentions for his creations are?

fncceo
I’ve read it... it says you can’t take the lords name in vein. Saying God is not taking his name in vein

2. How do you read it?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I read the Bible years ago. I don’t recall the all is vanity line. Sounds like some old testament stuff. Like something God would say before flooding the world. Why do you ask?

1. If indeed all human reference to G-D is vanity, would it be vain to even say G-D's name even in print, or digital words typed from a computer?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I like to error on the side of rational thought. You are correct that if all human reference to God is vanity then to refer to God through word or print would be vain. However it makes no sense that God would not want us to speak or write his name. If that was the case then the Bible it’s self would be vain and church and prayer would be vain. See it makes no sense and is a distorted interpretation of that Bible verse.

Here is the explanation.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry about that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

fncceo

2. How do you read it?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Here is the explanation.

Thank you for the explaination. That is the silliest thing that I’ve ever heard. Whether you wrote God or G-d you doing the exact same thing. God isn’t the creators name btw. It’s just a word used to reference him, Sam as G-D. Here’s another brain buster. God G-d isn’t even a “he”. Woooooooah

Forum List

Back