Funny That Chicago Shooter Only Guy in a Dress in 2022 Being Referred to as a Male

I think it's a result of the overturn of RvW.....The leftists/media have suddenly discovered the difference between males and females again.....This is a good thing. ;)

6ethsd.jpg

what happens when they are around children???

View attachment 666986

Mrs Doubtfire seemed to be ok....I don't remember much conservative outrage over that movie....but I was young, maybe there was....I mean, wasn't pedophilia around back then?

Seems to me, Conservatives are pretending pedophilia just started a few years ago -- when in reality, Conservatives just decided the best way to demonize LGBTQ people is by linking them to pedophiles...since their policies suck, they always need a new boogeyman to demonize to generate voter turnout
NAMBLA faggots got pedos and LG thru Z in the same picture. This is nothing new. Liberals just have low attention spans.

All of these recent shootings bear the qualities of a pre-planned operation; a well planned and supported event. All of them are terrorist events as well, inflated like gasoline poured on a national fire by the media.
Well authorities in PA did capture two illegals who had plotted a mass shooting at a July 4 celebration. Outed by a witness that allegedly overheard a conversation. One had been deported multiple times. When I heard this story I had the same thought. Organized 4 th of July attacks.

<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="" width="640" height="480" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kevin Whitt went on to become a Republican organizer.

cawthorn.jpg

ertel.jpg

]
giuliani-in-drag.jpg

That looks like you.

I knew you would avoid answering the question...

Again....what happens when a man in a dress is around children??

And since you are too cowardly to come out and say that transgender people molest children --guess what, so do men....by an overwhelming amount.....should we let men around children or it easier for you to demonize just the ones in dresses??

What is the data on men in dresses molesting children?? -- and are they being protected by the system??

Is it comparable to the data I have on catholic priests? You know, the people folks like you don't demonize because it doesn't fit your bullshit...

But not just Catholics...what about those Southern Baptists......what is their track record with children?? Why not single them out??

Considering Biden’s new homo nuclear waste director openly justifies pedophillia, I’d say you are wrong.

Forum List

Back