Funny Sign In A Deli The Day After The Election

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Trump%20Sandwich_zpsbcuz57mj.jpeg

The Trump Sandwich
-Two pieces of white bread stuffed with Bologna and smeared with Russian Dressing-Served with orange slices and a small pickle." $99.99 Each.

A friend of mine sent me this ^^ Thought it was hilarious!

"....and a small pickle." :lmao:

You know...come to think of it....If this sandwich catches on and is served as such across the nation in delis everywhere, might be an edge the democrats could gain in 2018 & 2020?

Last edited by a moderator:
Funniest thing I've never seen.
Well you saw it now. I guess my friend said they had it up all day. Even people who voted for Trump were laughing their asses off.

It really served as a medicinal relief even for Trump-voters stunned that he won and considering the question all of us are: "Now What?" :eusa_shifty:

Maybe they should've added "all topped with a corn-silk combover"? Or "best if eaten while admiring oneself in front of a full-length mirror making "C" or "L" gestures with one's tiny hands".

Arrgghhh! Moderators, can you put the photo and the caption IN THE OP PLEASE?

OK, I'll just PM every moderator here until post #9's content is inserted into the OP.

If I owned a Deli my lunch special would be "The Liberal":

2 Pieces of Burnt Toast with Turkey, Hummus spread, two pickles wrapped together and a glass of Whine.

2 Pieces of Burnt Toast with Turkey, Hummus spread, two pickles wrapped together and a glass of Whine.
That's funny..lol..

I was thinking more like 2 pieces of sprouted nut bread, stuffed with rainbow skittles and toasted butterflies, slathered with blue cheese dressing & served with a side of molly and a fat spleef. Instead of napkins, you'd get Kleenex. I'd name the sandwich except it wants to be sandwich-neutral. Diners would have a series of safe-space booths in which to consume it. OK, maybe I'd name it "everybody's a winner!"

:lmao:

Trump%20Sandwich_zpsbcuz57mj.jpeg

A friend of mine sent me this ^^ Thought it was hilarious!

"....and a small pickle." :lmao:

You know...come to think of it....If this sandwich catches on and is served as such across the nation in delis everywhere, might be an edge the democrats could gain in 2018 & 2020?
This would be more of a Marco Rubio Special however.

Trump is a big man with a big whore as a wife so unless he wears a board across his butt he would fall in if he were not a cucumber.

That's funny..lol..

I was thinking more like 2 pieces of sprouted nut bread, stuffed with rainbow skittles and toasted butterflies, slathered with blue cheese dressing & served with a side of molly and a fat spleef. Instead of napkins, you'd get Kleenex. I'd name the sandwich except it wants to be sandwich-neutral. Diners would have a series of safe-space booths in which to consume it. OK, maybe I'd name it "everybody's a winner!"

:lmao:
This would be more of a Nancy Pelosi Special. You folks don't really know your sandwiches or your nutcakes.

None of you has been following the election very closely.

Pelosi is the nutcake.

Marco is the midget pickle.

Hillary is shrillery.

Cruz is the Canadien.

Trump is the Nazi. So a sauerkraut reuben piled high with lots of swiss cheese (he's really Scottish) would be more of a "Trump Special".

Yeah, as long as you liberals keep this ignorant and hateful crap up the longer it will be before you win any more elections. The fact of the matter is us that the country is tired of your hate, your one-sided view on everything and your blatant hypocrisy. We all hate the way you lie, cheat, and call everyone who doesn't fall in line made up words like racist, bigot, (insert label here)phobe, and you think you are so superior to everyone else.

Keep it up, the next Democrat President hasn't been born yet.

... AND don't forget --

Trump is the 3rd tallest President ever elected -- second only to LBJ and Abe.

Yeah, as long as you liberals keep this ignorant and hateful crap up the longer it will be before you win any more elections. The fact of the matter is us that the country is tired of your hate, your one-sided view on everything and your blatant hypocrisy. We all hate the way you lie, cheat, and call everyone who doesn't fall in line made up words like racist, bigot, (insert label here)phobe, and you think you are so superior to everyone else.

Keep it up, the next Democrat President hasn't been born yet.
Apparently you haven't read my post #14....read first....then comment...

I tend to leave politics out of It when it comes to patronizing a business or not. I don't mind this type of signage. In fact if the shop owner can take it as well as they give it, I find the place to be rather fun regardless of political view.

New Topics

Forum List

Back