Funny lines from comedy movies

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
Funny lines from comedy movies, do you have a favorite one ? I was just re-watching the movie " Let's go to prison ". I had forgotten how good it was. There's one scene where the character John Lyshitski had just gotten out of prison and he goes to a strip bar and is approached by a less than desirable hooker have been in an accident and is wearing a head brace. She offered him a lap dance, etc. To which he replied, " I'm not that horny, I just got out of prison. "

Funny lines from comedy movies, do you have a favorite one ? I was just re-watching the movie " Let's go to prison ". I had forgotten how good it was. There's one scene where the character John Lyshitski had just gotten out of prison and he goes to a strip bar and is approached by a less than desirable hooker have been in an accident and is wearing a head brace. She offered him a lap dance, etc. To which he replied, " I'm not that horny, I just got out of prison. "
2000 Mules.

Just the title...

What are you going to do? Bleed on me?
I appreciate all of these but for most of them I don't know where they're coming from. In the future if you could identify the source That would be nice to know, perhaps in brackets behind the statement. Just a suggestion to help all of us. Thanks again for all who have made comments.

I appreciate all of these but for most of them I don't know where they're coming from. In the future if you could identify the source That would be nice to know, perhaps in brackets behind the statement. Just a suggestion to help all of us. Thanks again for all who have made comments.
Roger. Wilco.

Roger. Wilco.
I'm more a science fiction and adventure type of guy. I like humor on occasion to break up that. Thanks again. Enjoy your day, it's a beautiful one out there, here at least.

I'm more a science fiction and adventure type of guy. I like humor on occasion to break up that. Thanks again. Enjoy your day, it's a beautiful one out there, here at least.
The one about “bleed on me” was from the same movie I had quoted. Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

My other movie funny line I offered was from Ghostbusters II.

The one about “bleed on me” was from the same movie I had quoted. Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

My other movie funny line I offered was from Ghostbusters II.
Thanks again. My favorite comedy of all time or is The Goonies.

Never watched it.
It's a blast, kids, adventure, Iight drama and imagination, a wonderful combination of all. Do yourself a favor and watch it. It's so old I'm sure it's on here and you can watch it for free.

Forum List

Back