Funny how Democrats and the Left now pretend to be anti Russia

Funny how Democrats and the Left now pretend to be anti Russia​

Have you been in a fucking coma the last 10 years? We Democrats have been yelling at Republicans since before 2016 because of your party colluding with Russia to destroy American Democracy.

Now sit down and be quiet.
You are lemmings believing any story Hillary puts out. It has been thoroughly disproven, but you just can't let go of the big lie

She sat on the board that approved the sale, nimrod.

"The CFIUS panel also includes the attorney general and the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Commerce, Energy and Homeland Security, as well as the heads of the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy."

These people are all Obama appointees, dumb fuck.

The US bribed the Shah to massacre the Iranian people in 1953, destroying early elected democracy or Mosaddegh.
Tens of thousands were murdered.
The US bribed Gen. Sisi to massacre Egyptians in the 2013 coup against the elected president, Morsi.
There were trials of hundreds at a time, where Defendents were not even allowed to speak, and all were executed.
There were children executed who just happened to have the same name as an adult member of the Islamic Brotherhood.

This is the US technique.
We bribe some general to take over, and then we can pretend to be supporting democracy when we support a dictator.
Like Pinochet in Chile, and Diem in Vietnam.
That's not what happened.

The US bribed the Shah to massacre the Iranian people in 1953, destroying early elected democracy or Mosaddegh.
The US bribed Gen. Sisi to massacre Egyptians in the 2013 coup against the elected president, Morsi.
There were trials of hundreds at a time, where Defendents were not even allowed to speak, and all were executed.
There were children executed who just happened to have the same name as an adult member of the Islamic Brotherhood.

We bribe some general to take over, and then we can pretend to be supporting democracy when we support a dictator.

That's awful!!!

How many votes did Mosaddegh receive?

Like Pinochet in Chile,

Pinochet was awesome! Are you still sad about the commies he killed?

You should tell Jefferson that the Embargo Act in 1807 was unconstitutional.

And then you should post the actual part of the 1906 Geneva Convention that backs your sanctions claim. But you won't, again.

If you read about the 1807 Embargo Act, it was in response to acts of war.
It was not at all attempting to harm the innocent civilians of another nation by starving them of commerce.
It was trying to stop these other bully nations from hijacking our ships and crews.

{...
The Embargo Act of 1807 was a general trade embargo on all foreign nations that was enacted by the United States Congress. As a successor or replacement law for the 1806 Non-importation Act and passed as the Napoleonic Wars continued, it represented an escalation of attempts to coerce Britain to stop any impressment of American sailors and to respect American sovereignty and neutrality but also attempted to pressure France and other nations in the pursuit of general diplomatic and economic leverage.

In the first decade of the 19th century, American shipping grew. During the Napoleonic Wars, rival nations Britain and France targeted neutral American shipping as a means to disrupt the trade of the other nation. American merchantmen who were trading with "enemy nations" were seized as contraband of war by European navies. The British Royal Navy had impressed American sailors who had either been British-born or previously serving on British ships, even if they now claimed to be American citizens with American papers. Incidents such as the ChesapeakeLeopard affair outraged Americans.

Congress imposed the embargo in direct response to these events. President Thomas Jefferson acted with restraint, weighed public support for retaliation, and recognized that the United States was militarily far weaker than either Britain or France. He recommended that Congress respond with commercial warfare, a policy that appealed to Jefferson both for being experimental and for foreseeably harming his domestic political opponents more than his allies, whatever its effect on the European belligerents. The 10th Congress was controlled by his allies and agreed to the Act, which was signed into law on December 22, 1807.
...}

As for the 1906 Geneva Conventions, they are hundreds of pages long, and I an not inclined to go through it again.
It has been years since I did that, but it should be obvious to everyone that the old practice of surrounding a city and starving it into submission, was one of the main accomplishments of the Geneva Conventions.

I kind of agree we were on the wrong side in the Vietnam war

She sat on the board that approved the sale, nimrod.

"The CFIUS panel also includes the attorney general and the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Commerce, Energy and Homeland Security, as well as the heads of the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy."

These people are all Obama appointees, dumb fuck.
At the time of the Uranium One sale the whole board were Bush appointees. It was cool the way they unloaded those two crappy little mines.. and non of that uranium can leave the US. Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States - Wikipedia

That's not what happened.

Are you referring to Egypt or Iran?
With Egypt, Morsi was talking about over riding the legislature, but I tend to agree with him that the legislature was corrupt.
With Iran, there is lots of attempts to tie Mogaddegh with communists, but I happen to like communists, so that is invalid to me.

Are you referring to Egypt or Iran?
With Egypt, Morsi was talking about over riding the legislature, but I tend to agree with him that the legislature was corrupt.
With Iran, there is lots of attempts to tie Mogaddegh with communists, but I happen to like communists, so that is invalid to me.
The Brits called mossadeeg a communist. He wasn't.

That's awful!!!

Like Pinochet in Chile,

I was very young in 1953, but Mosaddegh had to get more than 50% since he was elected.
I hate Pinochet.
Not only do I like communism as the most natural economic system for humans, but he pushed thousands of people out of helicopters. A totally evil individual.
Allende had been legally elected.

Attachments

• A7863A1B-C962-4827-8A62-C8F8A7C2B87C.png
    A7863A1B-C962-4827-8A62-C8F8A7C2B87C.png
    385.2 KB · Views: 28
It was not at all attempting to harm the innocent civilians of another nation by starving them of commerce.
It was trying to stop these other bully nations from hijacking our ships and crews.

{...
The Embargo Act of 1807 was a general trade embargo on all foreign nations that was enacted by the United States Congress. As a successor or replacement law for the 1806 Non-importation Act and passed as the Napoleonic Wars continued, it represented an escalation of attempts to coerce Britain to stop any impressment of American sailors and to respect American sovereignty and neutrality but also attempted to pressure France and other nations in the pursuit of general diplomatic and economic leverage.

In the first decade of the 19th century, American shipping grew. During the Napoleonic Wars, rival nations Britain and France targeted neutral American shipping as a means to disrupt the trade of the other nation. American merchantmen who were trading with "enemy nations" were seized as contraband of war by European navies. The British Royal Navy had impressed American sailors who had either been British-born or previously serving on British ships, even if they now claimed to be American citizens with American papers. Incidents such as the ChesapeakeLeopard affair outraged Americans.

Congress imposed the embargo in direct response to these events. President Thomas Jefferson acted with restraint, weighed public support for retaliation, and recognized that the United States was militarily far weaker than either Britain or France. He recommended that Congress respond with commercial warfare, a policy that appealed to Jefferson both for being experimental and for foreseeably harming his domestic political opponents more than his allies, whatever its effect on the European belligerents. The 10th Congress was controlled by his allies and agreed to the Act, which was signed into law on December 22, 1807.
...}

As for the 1906 Geneva Conventions, they are hundreds of pages long, and I an not inclined to go through it again.
It has been years since I did that, but it should be obvious to everyone that the old practice of surrounding a city and starving it into submission, was one of the main accomplishments of the Geneva Conventions.

We weren't at war. Are you saying sanctions are allowed during war?
What about the 1906 Geneva Conventions? LOL!

Neither are the sanctions we've imposed since then.

As for the 1906 Geneva Conventions, they are hundreds of pages long,

I don't believe you.

and I an not inclined to go through it again.

You haven't figured out how to search for a word or phrase like "trade", "sanction" or "war crime"?

How is a trade sanction like starving a city into submission?

Tell you what, just find a recent US trade sanction that was a war crime and post the text here.

That's awful!!!

Like Pinochet in Chile,

Pinochet was a hero to his people.

At the time.. all of them.

1647823782208.png

In 2010, which of these people were still Bush appointees?

I was very young in 1953, but Mosaddegh had to get more than 50% since he was elected.
I hate Pinochet.
Not only do I like communism as the most natural economic system for humans, but he pushed thousands of people out of helicopters. A totally evil individual.
Allende had been legally elected.

Had to? LOL! Try again? With links.

I hate Pinochet.

He was the best. Killed them commies good.

Not only do I like communism as the most natural economic system for humans,

Because you're an idiot.

but he pushed thousands of people out of helicopters.

Yup. Killed them commie fuckers dead.

Funny how Democrats and the Left now pretend to be anti Russia​

Have you been in a fucking coma the last 10 years? We Democrats have been yelling at Republicans since before 2016 because of your party colluding with Russia to destroy American Democracy.

Really? What Russian collusion was going on between Russia and the GOP prior to 2016 for you to complain about? Can you show me an anti-Russian ad by a DNC candidate from then warning us? What about the way Obumma laughed in 2012 when it was suggested by Romney that Russia was our greatest threat? I mean, weren't the Democrats in charge of everything then? Were you screaming jumping ugly about russian collusion when Hillary was selling uranium to Russia or pulling back our eastern Europe missile shield with the Russian Reset?

No. Apparently you too were in a fucking coma.

Forum List

Back