Funny Cat Story

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So we recently received a package that we didn't order and it wasn't meant for us,.. strangely enough it was for a cat though and we have a cat lol it's a cat bed that hangs at the window but unfortunately for us we have a really clumsy cat. We're not sure what to do with it but we might wind up giving it to a friend. :)

So we recently received a package that we didn't order and it wasn't meant for us,.. strangely enough it was for a cat though and we have a cat lol it's a cat bed that hangs at the window but unfortunately for us we have a really clumsy cat. We're not sure what to do with it but we might wind up giving it to a friend. :)
You are going to give your cat to a friend and get a new kitty that isn't clumsy, so you can use a free cat bed?:auiqs.jpg:

Where is the funny part?

You are going to give your cat to a friend and get a new kitty that isn't clumsy, so you can use a free cat bed?:auiqs.jpg:

No,.. the bed lol I wouldn't give up my little fur baby for anything in the world. :)

The window hammock wars at my house ... the big white cat loved that window hammock. The black and white cat, who disliked the white cat, she didn't care about the hammoack, but she knew the white cat loved it, so she'd grab it just to spite him. Then he'd come back, and the two of them would have a standoff like this for hours.

maxeleanor.JPG

Forum List

Back