Funniest Thing You'll See Today

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Sure....we've all been through those days when our young ones are acting rebellious and bratty. But.....we aren't usually trying to put on a show when it happens.

Poor Ted. My favorite clown.

Yes. Awkward. Funniest thing I'll see today? No way. Awkward ain't funny. Awkward is just awkward, regardless of who it's happening to.

Cruz needs to spend more time with his most important electorate, his family.

He is a fraud, and the evangelicals will eventually wake up to it.

I don't like Cruz but it's sad to me. Someone is not parenting properly, him or his wife. Or both.

... and assumes just because the video is NOT funny, that you support Cruz.

Ignorant.

I don't like Cruz but it's sad to me. Someone is not parenting properly, him or his wife. Or both.

That's ridiculous. That was just a kid being a brat. The guy and his wife are probably fine as parents.

My kids would NEVER do that. EVER! They are now 27 and 20 and have never thrown a temper tantrum in public nor were rude to me in public. I'm not exaggerating.

.... and I don't even profess to be a good parent!

That's ridiculous. That was just a kid being a brat. The guy and his wife are probably fine as parents.

My kids would NEVER do that. EVER! They are now 27 and 20 and have never thrown a temper tantrum in public nor were rude to me in public. I'm not exaggerating.

Why must you lie?

A kid doesn't become a brat by themselves

You called the kid a brat. I said the kid was being a brat.....in that moment. Could be a million reasons for it having nothing to do with the parenting ability of the Cruz'.

Nutbags sure are "black and white" thinkers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back