Funniest Inauguration Day Ever!

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Gee, I just realized that if Joe is finally found to be the official winner of the election and made president, can you imagine what an inauguration it will be? The smallest in history?

From the candidate with no campaign, empty rallies and no one who actually voted FOR him, can you imagine the world looking on laughing on Inauguration Day when Trump blows off the event to go golfing at Mar A Lago and there is no one there but the Democrats all with their faces covered with black masks and umbrellas like at a funeral (or Antifa event), a few republicans, a crowd of maybe a few hundred in the drizzle below, and Joe trying to stand there with his crutches with his foot in a cast trying to balance on one leg as he keeps forgetting the lines of the swearing in, with hand on Bible?

FIRST CALL: Joe slips and falls down at the event doing a prat fall, breaking his hip to start off his first term carried out on a stretcher! You heard it here first. :lmao:

1606762874322.png

I heard there will only be a limited number of cars allowed to attend his swearing in swearing at.

They will however, be allowed to honk their horns in unison, as a show of their approval.

Gee, I just realized that if Joe is finally found to be the official winner of the election and made president, can you imagine what an inauguration it will be? The smallest in history?

From the candidate with no campaign, empty rallies and no one who actually voted FOR him, can you imagine the world looking on laughing on Inauguration Day when Trump blows off the event to go golfing at Mar A Lago and there is no one there but the Democrats all with their faces covered with black masks and umbrellas like at a funeral (or Antifa event), a few republicans, a crowd of maybe a few hundred in the drizzle below, and Joe trying to stand there with his crutches with his foot in a cast trying to balance on one leg as he keeps forgetting the lines of the swearing in, with hand on Bible?

FIRST CALL: Joe slips and falls down at the event doing a prat fall, breaking his hip to start off his first term carried out on a stretcher! You heard it here first. :lmao:

View attachment 423468
How about this, Joe XiBiden approaches to podium to be sworn in, then a pack of DC dogs run up and attack China Joe and break his other foot...The dogs run off and the crowd cheers..
You go Dawgsss...Who let the dogs out, woof, woof, woof...
2222.gif

View attachment 423468
How about this, Joe XiBiden approaches to podium to be sworn in, then a pack of DC dogs run up and attack China Joe and break his other foot...The dogs run off and the crowd cheers..
View attachment 423470
survivor1.gif

View attachment 423468
View attachment 423470

They may have to move the inauguration indoors---- I don't think there is any wheelchair access in the usual place, I guess no one ever considered having a president who can't WALK on two legs! Besides, that damp January air can't be good for Joe, he could get Covid Pneumonia, and besides, indoors, the cameras won't have to deal with hiding the absence of a crowd; in a small room, it'll look like someone actually showed up!

View attachment 423468
View attachment 423470

They may have to move the inauguration indoors---- I don't think there is any wheelchair access in the usual place, I guess no one ever considered having a president who can't WALK on two legs! Besides, that damp January air can't be good for Joe, he could get Covid Pneumonia, and besides, indoors, the cameras won't have to deal with hiding the absence of a crowd; in a small room, it'll look like someone actually showed up!
There is, you roll Joe to the edge of the capital steps and then let go..Instant Camel Toe Harris as president.....

View attachment 423468
Did you cum in your pants writing that?

View attachment 423468
Did you cum in your pants writing that?

Not sure, but it sure gave me one of those Chris Matthews tingles down my leg.

New Topics

Forum List

Back