Funeral Embalmer: 85% of Dead Bodies Now Have Strange Blood Clots Since COVID Vaccine Roll-outs

"Herd" immunity.

The non-jabbed have undeniably achieved herd immunity.

The jabbed are getting sick still.

The problem with mRNA is that it's extremely specific. It is triggered by an exact sequence. Even a slight mutation and it doesn't work - which is what we see with the failure of the jab.

People get the flu every year. For some reason those who get it one year aren’t immune the next. Yet we are still advised to get the flu shot aren’t we?

You keep pumping Fake News!!!

covidDeaths_graphic_d2.png

covidDeaths_graphic_d3(2).png

View attachment 702095

Gee, what if we applied critical thinking.

According to you chart, 5,950 unvaccinated people die each and every week from the Wuhan virus. That is 309,400 every year. The CDC claims 79% of the population has the mRNA jab. That means that 1 in 70 non-jabbed are dropping dead.

Uh, yeah......

I've known about 50 people who got the Omicron bug this year. None of them died. At least 40 of them were jabbed. Worst case was jabbed and she ended up in the hospital, but her family didn't let them kill her with a ventilator.

I personally know one person who died from the Chinese bio-weapon. He was jabbed. I know no one who was unjabbed who died.

People get the flu every year. For some reason those who get it one year aren’t immune the next. Yet we are still advised to get the flu shot aren’t we?
You're not correct.

You are immune to the strain of flu you got last year. Further, you are more resistant to influenza in general. But new strains come out that can and will still make you sick. Among healthy adults, it is not life threatening. The same is now true with the Wuhan virus.

Gee, what if we applied critical thinking.

According to you chart, 5,950 unvaccinated people die each and every week from the Wuhan virus. That is 309,400 every year. The CDC claims 79% of the population has the mRNA jab. That means that 1 in 70 non-jabbed are dropping dead.

Uh, yeah......

I've known about 50 people who got the Omicron bug this year. None of them died. At least 40 of them were jabbed. Worst case was jabbed and she ended up in the hospital, but her family didn't let them kill her with a ventilator.

I personally know one person who died from the Chinese bio-weapon. He was jabbed. I know no one who was unjabbed who died.

Seems you're an idiot who can't fathom that's because the vast majority of people have been vaxed.

Seems that you're dumb as all fuck and missed the fact that the worst case was jabbed.

Nope, the percentage of unvaxxed dying of covid among the unvaxxed is significantly higher than the percentage of vaxxed dying of covid among the vaxxed.

The numbers in the graph don't pass the sniff test, as I already demonstrated.

You demonstrated you're an idiot. The forum already knows that.

If 8 out of a group of 10 people are vaxxed and 2 of the vaxxed die from covid but only 1 of the unvaxxed died from it, you'd be gloating that twice as many vaxxed died than vaxxed. Completely ignoring we don't have as many unvaxxed as vaxxed. Whereas in reality, the example above would show 50% of the unvaxxed died among unvaxxed while 25% of the vaxxed died among vaxxed. Meaning it's deadlier to not be vaxxed.

A pity you lack even the minimal intellect required to comprehend that.

Nothing to see here folks. It's perfectly normal to have massive blood clots show up after an experimental gene therapy.
It's not like embalmers would know anything about clots anyway.

This is for your Admiral Rocky Tornwell who takes offense if someone calls them clot shots.
Notice I didn't even call them clot shots?
That's because I know how triggered you get when they are called clot shots so I'm not going to do it.
:poke:

Richard Hirschman, who has been a licensed embalmer for over 21 years and has embalmed thousands of bodies, said in a recent interview with the RAIR Foundation that while he was accustomed to seeing blood clots in 5 to 10% of the bodies he embalmed, that now he is seeing almost 85% of the bodies he is embalming have blood clots, which started after the roll out of the COVID vaccines, and that these “blood clots” are nothing like he has ever seen before.
“I’ve talked to so many other embalmers, and we are all seeing the same thing, but governments don’t want to look at it.” – Richard Hirschman

How can an embalmer tell that without lab equipment? I call bs.

Nothing to see here folks. It's perfectly normal to have massive blood clots show up after an experimental gene therapy.

This is for your Admiral Rocky Tornwell who takes offense if someone calls them clot shots.
That's because I know how triggered you get when they are called clot shots so I'm not going to do it.

Richard Hirschman, who has been a licensed embalmer for over 21 years and has embalmed thousands of bodies, said in a recent interview with the RAIR Foundation that while he was accustomed to seeing blood clots in 5 to 10% of the bodies he embalmed, that now he is seeing almost 85% of the bodies he is embalming have blood clots, which started after the roll out of the COVID vaccines, and that these “blood clots” are nothing like he has ever seen before.
“I’ve talked to so many other embalmers, and we are all seeing the same thing, but governments don’t want to look at it.” – Richard Hirschman

so, a right wing looney morticianzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I see you idiots are bringing back measles and trying with polio and smallpox. Great job! Oops brainwashed functional idiots...

Last edited:

Nothing to see here folks, the clot shots are perfectly safe & effective.
There are no blood clots, heart attacks, excess deaths & cancer rates.
Insurance companies haven't seen more deaths since the rollouts.
Countries across the world are not stopping people from getting the clot shots.
You can take them all the time & the spike proteins will stay in your arm, never migrating into your organs.
They are perfectly safe for both children & pregnant women.
Miscarriage rates aren't exploding.
Fertility rates aren't imploding.
There are no real treatments except whatever the "experts" say.
Athletes are not dropping in record numbers.
Bill Gates never said vaccinations were a great way to reduce the population.

You poor useful idiots

The OP central proposition is a very simple one ------ embalmers are pulling out huge blood clots like worms and sometimes in excess of 15 cms .

This is a simple fact , unless you choose to argue that most embalmers who make these reports-- if not all of them ---- are insane , liars or both .

And this has never been reported pre Vaxx .

Further , the colour of the blood is often very different and "dirty" looking .

Obviously this is all unrelated to the killer shots and these clots are introduced by the Bloodclot Fairy or naughty assistants who play practical jokes .

It's not for nothing that the authorities will go to any lengths to prevent those dying from Covid having an autopsy .
But enough of tha, t because obviously that is just another coincidence .rofl .

Follow up from previous post underscoring the point that the FDA are scared to allow autopsy reports from people dying from Covid :-
The FDA declined to release any autopsy reports of VAERS deaths, even redacted copies, citing FOIA section (8) (A) which allows federal agencies to withhold information from the public if an agency ‘reasonably foresees that disclosure would harm an interest protected by an exemption,’ with the exemption being ‘personnel and medical files and similar files the disclosure of which would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy’ …
All of the FDA’s stated concerns about protecting privacy seem rather bogus, as the autopsy results sought through the FOIA request could be released with personal information blacked out.
‘The personal information could easily be redacted without losing the potential learnings from [the] autopsy,’ said Kim Witczak, a drug safety advocate who serves as an adviser to the FDA.
Besides, Witczak logically points out: ‘If someone submits their experience to VAERS they want and expect to have it investigated by the FDA. This includes autopsy reports.

Cosmic pizza, ron brown, jim jones bartending book, kim Kardashian's vagina aka the deep state, dan mitrione, dg chip tatum.

All these paid shills thst posted laughing smileys or dismissed it as fake news can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

All these paid shills thst posted laughing smileys or dismissed it as fake news can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
How many are being paid by the DOD, CIA, FBI or DOJ to gaslight the public into a false narrative that most people think only crazies don't trust the clot shots?
Many lefties are just brainless minions but some are part of an actual psyop conspiracy to condition the public into accepting any narrative they are sold.
Most political polls are just a different psyop to make sheeple feel the proglodytes have way more support than is actually the truth in the real world

More Clot details . Extract from a report published by Dr Jordan Vaughn and Dr Yuhong Dong
Color. They are often white or brown, while normal blood clots are very dark red to black.
Size and shape. They are string-like shapes a few inches to several feet long. Traditional blood clots are generally irregular, flat, and clump-like.
Nature. They are rubbery and firm, while traditional blood clots are usually soft.
Location. They are in veins and arteries, while traditional blood clots are typically found in veins.
Embalmers found normal dark clots in COVID victims long before vaccinations were available.

If COVID caused these strange fibrous clots, someone would have spotted them before 2021, but nothing of the sort was reported in 2020.

Numerous embalmers have stated that they began to see these clots in 2021, coinciding with the vaccine rollout—not in 2020, which coincided with the beginning of the pandemic—giving us some insight into the origin of these fibrous clots.

As of January 2022, Omicron had taken over as the dominant COVID variant across the United States. Omicron infection is associated with a much lower mortality rate than COVID-19. Therefore, if these unusual clots were COVID-19-related, the instances of finding them should have lessened in January 2022.

However, based on embalmers’ reports, the rates of these strange clots increased in 2022.

In an interview with Steve Kirsch, Richard Hirschman reported that in January 2022, 37 out of 57 (65 percent of his cases) had these suspicious clots
etc etc

More Clot details . Extract from a report published by Dr Jordan Vaughn and Dr Yuhong Dong
Color. They are often white or brown, while normal blood clots are very dark red to black.
Size and shape. They are string-like shapes a few inches to several feet long. Traditional blood clots are generally irregular, flat, and clump-like.
Nature. They are rubbery and firm, while traditional blood clots are usually soft.
Location. They are in veins and arteries, while traditional blood clots are typically found in veins.
Embalmers found normal dark clots in COVID victims long before vaccinations were available.

If COVID caused these strange fibrous clots, someone would have spotted them before 2021, but nothing of the sort was reported in 2020.

Numerous embalmers have stated that they began to see these clots in 2021, coinciding with the vaccine rollout—not in 2020, which coincided with the beginning of the pandemic—giving us some insight into the origin of these fibrous clots.

As of January 2022, Omicron had taken over as the dominant COVID variant across the United States. Omicron infection is associated with a much lower mortality rate than COVID-19. Therefore, if these unusual clots were COVID-19-related, the instances of finding them should have lessened in January 2022.

However, based on embalmers’ reports, the rates of these strange clots increased in 2022.

In an interview with Steve Kirsch, Richard Hirschman reported that in January 2022, 37 out of 57 (65 percent of his cases) had these suspicious clots
etc etc

Not a problem with Moderna or Pfizer...

Forum List

Back