Funeral Embalmer: 85% of Dead Bodies Now Have Strange Blood Clots Since COVID Vaccine Roll-outs

I posted earlier that if any of you CT idiots had the capacity for Critical Thought you would see the nonsense for what it is. So let’s explain it for you mental midgets.

263 million people got at least one shot of the Covid Vaccine.

Now. Let’s do some basic math shall we? If ten percent of the population died from the complications. We would be looking at 26,000,000 dead. That couldn’t be covered up. That would result in dead people stacked in the streets.

If it was one percent. It would be 2,600,000 people. Again. No covering that up.

Everyone would know when coworkers just didn’t show up. A majority of the newspapers would be obituaries.

If it was half of one percent it would still be greater than the population of many States.

We are getting into no real issue aren’t we? Or are you pretending that millions have died and nobody knows? When a million people died from Covid they were stacked in morgues around the nation. That was just one million. Far less than you all pretend are dying from the shot.

Stop the nonsense. The crap you all post is laughable. It is something you all would laugh at if a Democrat posted it. You would accuse him of being an idiot for believing it. You would apply critical thought then wouldn’t you? Why not do it now?

See my thread in this forum re: The Atlantic article about shots and cancer recurrences.

You realize the US gov cancelled the Swine Flu shots for something like a few hundred adverse reactions. This is much, much and way worse than that.

Well there is a serious news source. I’ll be sure to base my decisions on the words of guys on the internet professing to have inside knowledge while they aren’t pretending to be girls in chat rooms posting pictures bogarted from only fans accounts.

I got the shot after talking to my Doctor. A man who went to Medical School. A man who has years of experience and all of that. We also talked to my Wife’s Doctor. A different fellow. Very respected.

They along with the people who know a hell of a lot more about Infectious Diseases than some dolt on the internet with maybe four credit hours at a Community College said to get the shot.

These professionals include not only the CDC. But the US Army center for Infectious Diseases. People who have spent their entire professional lives studying diseases.

What is hilarious to me. Among the many things. Is you idiots rejected social distancing. Now you Bible Thumpers apparently never read the Quarantine examples in the Bible. Even man who had no idea of bacteria or viruses knew that disease spread in close contact. Somehow you all don’t know that. Perhaps you should read the Bible more and the self appointed experts on the net less.

View attachment 701638

Doctors RXed thalidomide at one point too. You know that, right?

You know what thalidomide is, yes?

Doctors RXed thalidomide at one point too. You know that, right?

You know what thalidomide is, yes?

Yes. They didn’t know the long term effects. Of course Thalidomide is being used again. Today.

It is a treatment for cancer now. It stops the growth of cancer cells. A useful thing don’t you agree?

The RNA vaccines have been in use for quite some time in animals. So applying them to humans was the next logical step anyway.

So while the internet experts may have never heard of this vaccine. It was something they had been studying for years.

It’s funny that the folks who treat cancer still advice patients undergoing treatment to get the vaccine.

But what do the people who actually treat cancer patients every single day actually know.

See the comic above.

Yes. They didn’t know the long term effects. Of course Thalidomide is being used again. Today.

It is a treatment for cancer now. It stops the growth of cancer cells. A useful thing don’t you agree?

The RNA vaccines have been in use for quite some time in animals. So applying them to humans was the next logical step anyway.

So while the internet experts may have never heard of this vaccine. It was something they had been studying for years.

It’s funny that the folks who treat cancer still advice patients undergoing treatment to get the vaccine.

But what do the people who actually treat cancer patients every single day actually know.

See the comic above.

well they tested the last booster on 8 mice. I repeat. 8 mice.

So I'm sure you feel great about that, right? Run out to get it! I'm sure it's fine!

And oh hey, here's something. They didn't catch the myocarditis, did they? I wonder what else they didn't catch? Good thing we have a sharp and active media who would certainly....

Nevermind.

And good luck.

well they tested the last booster on 8 mice. I repeat. 8 mice.

So I'm sure you feel great about that, right? Run out to get it! I'm sure it's fine!

And oh hey, here's something. They didn't catch the myocarditis, did they? I wonder what else they didn't catch? Good thing we have a sharp and active media who would certainly....

Nevermind.

And good luck.

Do yourself a favor. Stop reading those websites that swear to have the inside scoop. Or have discovered the truth they don’t want you to know.

I'm stupid??

Well yes, though I'm not sure it's germane to this particular discussion.
Apparently you are so stupid that you believe that a picture of a test tube with who knows what in it, and a vidio of someone ranting while hold up a beeker of something proves the case

"Video."

"Beaker."

Your inability to spell simple words pales in comparison to your inability to grasp simple concepts.

Refute the arguments in the OP, or don't. But don't pretend you can be a smug little prick and somehow that is meaningful.

Last edited:
Well yes, though I'm not sure it's germane to this particular discussion.

"Video."

"Beaker."

Your inability to spell simple words pales in comparison to your inability to grasp simple concepts.

Refute the arguments in the OP, or don't. But don't pretend you can be a smug little prick and somehow that is meaningful.
Here is a simple concept for you. The rantings and rambling of conspiracy buffs on you tube is not proof of anything. I am not going to waste my time refuting bullshit. The science is out there for all to see. But you won't look because you are safe and secure in your QAnon bubble and are to much of a coward and dare not venture out and face the truth. These lies have become part of...shit.. your entire identity and you cant give them up because you will be left with nothing. But this is not just about you. It's about the people who die because of your lies. You have blood on your hands!

Last edited:
Here is a simple concept for you. The rantings and rambling of conspiracy buffs on you tube is not proof of anything.

DERP.

When you went "all in" with the "RUSHING COALUSHUN" idiocy, you forfeited any right to call anyone a "conspiracy theorist."

I am not going to waste my time refuting bullshit.

All you post is bullshit, Truthy.

The science is out there for all to see.

You wouldn't know what "science" was if it kicked you in your undescended nuts.

But you won't look because you are safe and secure in your QAnon bubble and are to much of a coward and dare not venture out and face the truth.

And yet it's you Blue-Anon retards who are STILL wearing masks when driving alone and dreaming that maybe the 7th or 8th booster to the Fauci Ouchy will magically make the damn thing actually work.

These lies have become part of...shit.. your entire identity and you cant give them up because you will be left with nothing. But this is not just about you. It's about the people who die because of your lies. You have blood on your hands!

What lies are those? Be specific and be prepared to show where I made such claims.

DERP.

When you went "all in" with the "RUSHING COALUSHUN" idiocy, you forfeited any right to call anyone a "conspiracy theorist."

All you post is bullshit, Truthy.

You wouldn't know what "science" was if it kicked you in your undescended nuts.

And yet it's you Blue-Anon retards who are STILL wearing masks when driving alone and dreaming that maybe the 7th or 8th booster to the Fauci Ouchy will magically make the damn thing actually work.

What lies are those? Be specific and be prepared to show where I made such claims.
Herp Derp....Rember this convo when you are in isolation on a resperator.

.......over and out.

Do yourself a favor. Stop reading those websites that swear to have the inside scoop. Or have discovered the truth they don’t want you to know.

Some of it is bunk, like everyone who got the shots is going to die in the next two years.

But much of it is true. Like the blood clots, myocarditis, sudden death and increased cancer.

Discrediting the ridiculous claims are not ever going to make the credible ones go away. Ever. Not ever.

Some of it is bunk, like everyone who got the shots is going to die in the next two years.

But much of it is true. Like the blood clots, myocarditis, sudden death and increased cancer.

Discrediting the ridiculous claims are not ever going to make the credible ones go away. Ever. Not ever.

Again. The numbers just do not work out.

Funeral Embalmer: 85% of Dead Bodies Now Have Strange Blood Clots Since COVID Vaccine Roll-outs
You keep pumping Fake News!!!

covidDeaths_graphic_d2.png

covidDeaths_graphic_d3(2).png

Excess death 2022-09-27.png

Again. The numbers just do not work out.

Because the FDA/NIH did not and is not tracking cases, and, as this pediatric cardiac care nurse states, is actively persecuting those who DO want to tell the truth.

But I'm increasingly hearing that drs are the dam that's about to break. Even they have had enough.

Herp Derp....Rember this convo when you are in isolation on a resperator.

.......over and out.

So, let's see those lies, Truthy?

Oh, and those who didn't get the RNA sequencer have achieved herd immunity. Didn't you heard your vegetative hero, Resident Biden tell you....

I don't know if he cleared that with your Emperor Xi though. So the CCP handlers who operate Quid Pro like a puppet may revise it...

There is insufficient data to conclusively detail the long term side effects of the genetic restructuring done by these RNA sequencers.

The key takeaway at this point is simply that they don't work. They don't stop or slow the spread of the Wuhan Designer Virus, and the prevent infection by the virus.

At best they are a snake oil potion.

Because the FDA/NIH did not and is not tracking cases, and, as this pediatric cardiac care nurse states, is actively persecuting those who DO want to tell the truth.

But I'm increasingly hearing that drs are the dam that's about to break. Even they have had enough.

The death certificates are public record. The Counties or States total them up. That is where we get the 80,000 dead in auto accidents statistics.

During Covid. A million people died. The authorities had to stack the dead up in morgues. Obituaries were filling the papers.

We don’t see any of that now. 2/3 of the nation got at least one shot. If one percent were dying from complications it would be 2,600,000 people. More than double those who died from Covid. The dead would be stacked in refrigerated trailers.

If it was half of one percent. It would still be more than died from Covid. Overflowing morgues.

We are getting down to .05 percent.

One percent of those who got Covid died. If what you are suggesting is even fractionally true everyone who got the shot would be stampeded by lawyers looking for a class action lawsuit.

Thatr's pretty stupid! Individuals do not achieve here immunity!!!
"Herd" immunity.

The non-jabbed have undeniably achieved herd immunity.

The jabbed are getting sick still.

The problem with mRNA is that it's extremely specific. It is triggered by an exact sequence. Even a slight mutation and it doesn't work - which is what we see with the failure of the jab.

Forum List

Back