Funeral Embalmer: 85% of Dead Bodies Now Have Strange Blood Clots Since COVID Vaccine Roll-outs

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Nothing to see here folks. It's perfectly normal to have massive blood clots show up after an experimental gene therapy.
It's not like embalmers would know anything about clots anyway.

This is for your Admiral Rocky Tornwell who takes offense if someone calls them clot shots.
Notice I didn't even call them clot shots?
That's because I know how triggered you get when they are called clot shots so I'm not going to do it.
:poke:

Richard Hirschman, who has been a licensed embalmer for over 21 years and has embalmed thousands of bodies, said in a recent interview with the RAIR Foundation that while he was accustomed to seeing blood clots in 5 to 10% of the bodies he embalmed, that now he is seeing almost 85% of the bodies he is embalming have blood clots, which started after the roll out of the COVID vaccines, and that these “blood clots” are nothing like he has ever seen before.
“I’ve talked to so many other embalmers, and we are all seeing the same thing, but governments don’t want to look at it.” – Richard Hirschman

Fear mongering irresponsible horseshit!

In March 2021, a number of European countries announced that they were temporarily suspending the administration of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine as a precautionary measure after reports of patients developing blood clots. But while it’s true that more than a dozen countries have temporarily suspended the administration of this vaccine (this vaccine is not currently in use in the United States), the company, health officials, the World Health Organization and government regulatory bodies have all said that there is no causal link between the vaccine and these blood clots.

Nothing to see here folks. It's perfectly normal to have massive blood clots show up after an experimental gene therapy.

This is for your Admiral Rocky Tornwell who takes offense if someone calls them clot shots.
That's because I know how triggered you get when they are called clot shots so I'm not going to do it.

Richard Hirschman, who has been a licensed embalmer for over 21 years and has embalmed thousands of bodies, said in a recent interview with the RAIR Foundation that while he was accustomed to seeing blood clots in 5 to 10% of the bodies he embalmed, that now he is seeing almost 85% of the bodies he is embalming have blood clots, which started after the roll out of the COVID vaccines, and that these “blood clots” are nothing like he has ever seen before.
“I’ve talked to so many other embalmers, and we are all seeing the same thing, but governments don’t want to look at it.” – Richard Hirschman

Did all these people get the vaccine? How many of the bodies were from people who had taken the vaccine and how many who hadn't? Do not see any data in the article.

Maybe these are from people who did not take the vaccine and had Covid? We can draw any number of conclusions.

I call this complete nonsense. Usual claptrap from the usual retards.

Did all these people get the vaccine? How many of the bodies were from people who had taken the vaccine and how many who hadn't? Do not see any data in the article.

Maybe these are from people who did not take the vaccine and had Covid? We can draw any number of conclusions.

Only 85% of the dead had taken the vaccine..

lol the covid cultists are enraged again

There was an unexpected 40% increase in 'all cause deaths' in 2021

WebFeb 02, 2022 · 41% of recent COVID deaths among fully vaccinated and boosted individuals Man sentenced to probation for entering San Diego Zoo enclosure with daughter …

Last edited:

From your response, I've draw the conclusion your head is in your anus. Maganus- makes sense

Are you talking about the "data" where he said it was post vaccine rollout & the clots had changed structure?

See? You have nothing to worry about! Trust the science! Schedule your next booster ASAP!

At the very best, the RNA sequencer simply doesn't work.

That is at the best.

There is strong evidence these treatments have destroyed the natural resistance to all Corona Viruses. Quadruple vaccinated Adolf Biden caught Covid what, three times in 2022 so far? While the unvaccinated developed natural immunity.
That's if you genuinely believe for a moment that the Zucchini In Chief actually took the real shots.

I SMH.

lol the covid cultists are enraged again

There was an unexpected 40% increase in 'all cause deaths' in 2021

WebFeb 02, 2022 · 41% of recent COVID deaths among fully vaccinated and boosted individuals Man sentenced to probation for entering San Diego Zoo enclosure with daughter …NO CAUSE AND EFFECT! End of story . But hey, don't get vaxxed. I won't miss you/ You have blood on your hands!

B49253EC-B5A5-4657-BB4A-4DF69A84CD44.jpeg

While I understand a distrust in the entire vaccine thing, you have to find sources not trying to sell something.

Forum List

Back