What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funeral Embalmer: 85% of Dead Bodies Now Have Strange Blood Clots Since COVID Vaccine Roll-outs

SavannahMann

Gold Member
Reaction score
"Herd" immunity.

The non-jabbed have undeniably achieved herd immunity.

The jabbed are getting sick still.

The problem with mRNA is that it's extremely specific. It is triggered by an exact sequence. Even a slight mutation and it doesn't work - which is what we see with the failure of the jab.

People get the flu every year. For some reason those who get it one year aren’t immune the next. Yet we are still advised to get the flu shot aren’t we?

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
You keep pumping Fake News!!!

covidDeaths_graphic_d2.png

covidDeaths_graphic_d3(2).png

View attachment 702095

Gee, what if we applied critical thinking.

According to you chart, 5,950 unvaccinated people die each and every week from the Wuhan virus. That is 309,400 every year. The CDC claims 79% of the population has the mRNA jab. That means that 1 in 70 non-jabbed are dropping dead.

Uh, yeah......

I've known about 50 people who got the Omicron bug this year. None of them died. At least 40 of them were jabbed. Worst case was jabbed and she ended up in the hospital, but her family didn't let them kill her with a ventilator.

I personally know one person who died from the Chinese bio-weapon. He was jabbed. I know no one who was unjabbed who died.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
People get the flu every year. For some reason those who get it one year aren’t immune the next. Yet we are still advised to get the flu shot aren’t we?
You're not correct.

You are immune to the strain of flu you got last year. Further, you are more resistant to influenza in general. But new strains come out that can and will still make you sick. Among healthy adults, it is not life threatening. The same is now true with the Wuhan virus.

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Gee, what if we applied critical thinking.

According to you chart, 5,950 unvaccinated people die each and every week from the Wuhan virus. That is 309,400 every year. The CDC claims 79% of the population has the mRNA jab. That means that 1 in 70 non-jabbed are dropping dead.

Uh, yeah......

I've known about 50 people who got the Omicron bug this year. None of them died. At least 40 of them were jabbed. Worst case was jabbed and she ended up in the hospital, but her family didn't let them kill her with a ventilator.

I personally know one person who died from the Chinese bio-weapon. He was jabbed. I know no one who was unjabbed who died.

Seems you're an idiot who can't fathom that's because the vast majority of people have been vaxed.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems you're an idiot who can't fathom that's because the vast majority of people have been vaxed.

Seems that you're dumb as all fuck and missed the fact that the worst case was jabbed.

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Seems that you're dumb as all fuck and missed the fact that the worst case was jabbed.

Nope, the percentage of unvaxxed dying of covid among the unvaxxed is significantly higher than the percentage of vaxxed dying of covid among the vaxxed.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope, the percentage of unvaxxed dying of covid among the unvaxxed is significantly higher than the percentage of vaxxed dying of covid among the vaxxed.
The numbers in the graph don't pass the sniff test, as I already demonstrated.

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The numbers in the graph don't pass the sniff test, as I already demonstrated.

You demonstrated you're an idiot. The forum already knows that.

If 8 out of a group of 10 people are vaxxed and 2 of the vaxxed die from covid but only 1 of the unvaxxed died from it, you'd be gloating that twice as many vaxxed died than vaxxed. Completely ignoring we don't have as many unvaxxed as vaxxed. Whereas in reality, the example above would show 50% of the unvaxxed died among unvaxxed while 25% of the vaxxed died among vaxxed. Meaning it's deadlier to not be vaxxed.

A pity you lack even the minimal intellect required to comprehend that.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List