Funeral Director sees massive increase in deaths sense vaccines rolled out

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
figures the fascist pig mods censor these facts by putting it in conspiracy.I can just bet it was one of two i know he is a stupid fuck blind to all this in denial. the shills on here are going to of course say he is lying and seeking attention and the like.:auiqs.jpg:

This was touched on a long time ago as well. When covid came out last year,he said it was just like any other year,no increase in deaths,wasnt until the vaccines got rolled in where the death counts started emerging big time he says.

L DIRECTOR​

-----------------------------------------------------
The corrupt establishment will do anything to suppress sites like the Burning Platform from revealing the truth. The corporate media does this by demonetizing sites like mine by blackballing the site from advertising revenue. If you get value from this site, please keep it running with a donation. [Burning Platform LLC - PO Box 1520 Kulpsville, PA 19443] or Paypal
pixel.gif

TRENDING ARTIC​

Last edited:
This was touched on a long time ago as well. When covid came out last year,he said it was just like any other year,no increase in deaths,wasnt until the vaccines got rolled in where the death counts started emerging big time he says.
The worst part of all of this is that we've become so polarized and trust-averse that the proof could be put in front of those who support the vaccines and they'd simply reject it out of hand. People are willfully blind now. It's kind of frightening.

figures the fascist pig mods censor these facts by putting it in conspiracy.I can just bet it was one of two i know he is a stupid fuck blind to all this in denial. the shills on here are going to of course say he is lying and seeking attention and the like.:auiqs.jpg:

sense this is in conspiracy here is this as well

over a 113 LA firefighters fired without pay for resisting kill shot,god we are in dangerous times now,now we know what the citizens in germany and russia went through from hitler and stalin.its very comparable the mass amount of murder thats going on by our government

Last edited:
What a load

L DIRECTOR​

The corrupt establishment will do anything to suppress sites like the Burning Platform from revealing the truth. The corporate media does this by demonetizing sites like mine by blackballing the site from advertising revenue. If you get value from this site, please keep it running with a donation. [Burning Platform LLC - PO Box 1520 Kulpsville, PA 19443] or Paypal
pixel.gif

TRENDING ARTIC​

I noticed he just didn't have any of this information from all those other people he claimed he got his information from...

L DIRECTOR​

pixel.gif

TRENDING ARTIC​

Sounds like it is a boom for the business. They should advertise that in a campaign

Okay, fair enough. Is there a source you'd trust that could make this assertion and cause you to believe it?
Yes the original documents from people he is quoting from, you know those loose lips people like forensic scientists and those that performed the autopsies.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Sounds like it is a boom for the business. They should advertise that in a campaign
If it's anything like the early days of the virus in China, they're overworked to the point of exhaustion. I doubt it's that bad but I recall seeing images of huge numbers of Chinese lining up to get the ashes of their loved ones and the stacks of boxes were in the tens of thousands yet the CCP still only admits to fewer than 5K dead.

Ah yes, that bastion of truth "The Burning Platform."

No way such a news source would ever steer us wrong.

Okay, fair enough. Is there a source you'd trust that could make this assertion and cause you to believe it?
you do realise that you are talking to one of USMBS biggest resident trolls who wont accept whistblowers who proved this past election was the biggest massive vote fraud election in mankind history dont you so WHY do you give a shit what this stupid fuck says or thinks?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
you should know by now that the opposite of what he says is always the truth which proves this to be true.lol

(1) The death rate is 100%. We will all die, some sooner, some later.
(2) The vast majority of Covid deaths last year were people who, due to other unrelated conditions, would have been dead within a year anyway.
(3) Strangely, this sort of data is no longer readily available. If I were, for example, a healthy 40-year-old human, and I learned that as a healthy 40-year-old my chances of dying of Covid were, say, less that my chances of being struck by lightning, I would go about my business as though nothing were wrong.
(4) My suspicion is that the relevant data is not made available because it would discourage the general panic that is desired.

you do realise that you are talking to one of USMBS biggest resident trolls who wont accept whistblowers who proved this past election was the biggest massive vote fraud election in mankind history dont you so WHY do you give a shit what this stupid fuck says or thinks?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
you should know by now that the opposite of what he says is the truth which proves this to be true.lol
You can't even use correct English in yer title.

Yes the original documents from people he is quoting from, you know those loose lips people like forensic scientists and those that performed the autopsies.
IOW, the same people who are telling YOU erryting's aire? My guess is that you ignore the massive increase in deaths and adverse events reported to VAERS as well? I really have no idea what the truth is but I DO know that anytime DC is pushing something as desperately as they've pushed THIS stuff, I automatically doubt it.

IOW, the same people who are telling YOU erryting's aire? My guess is that you ignore the massive increase in deaths and adverse events reported to VAERS as well? I really have no idea what the truth is but I DO know that anytime DC is pushing something as desperately as they've pushed THIS stuff, I automatically doubt it.
Wow, you might be wrong but why would Trump do this?

The only difference between a Conspiracy Theory and the Truth is about 6 months.

So never mind.....the truth is coming out....the world is realizing these are poison jabs ......and have nothing to do with your health.

The only difference between a Conspiracy Theory and the Truth is about 6 months.

So never mind.....the truth is coming out....the world is realizing these are poison jabs ......and have nothing to do with your health.
You sound so scientific saying that.

Forum List

Back