Fundraising letter: “You are a traitor - a deserter who has abandoned Trump!”

You were saying? :lol:

Let me put it this way loon. Anyone who shakes in their boots and reaches for the checkbook after receiving the traitor/ deserter message is a GD pussy.

"You abandoned Don Trump".
"Traitor"
"Deserter"

Whew! And that was sent to his......friends?
Imagine the letter he'd like to send to his skeptics.

It was likely sent to some of the Jackass Patriots who assaulted the United States Capitol on January 6th. The same mokes who are also being called "traitors" by a whole host of other folks, too.

And one wonders, are his "friends" the class of folks where being called "traitor" means:
A. They don't understand what the word means; or
B. Being called 'traitor' is actually an upgrade?

I dunno

Out of pure curiosity, I'd be interested in hearing the good poster, Lastamender's, theory on why that message would resonate with him, or any Republican, or Conservative.
I realize he would be merely speculating on why that messaging would appeal to others, but for himself he should have quality insight.

To be really direct and honest, well, for me,..... being called a "traitor" by someone who wants me to give him my money.......well, I would question that particular marketing approach.

But that's just me.
Your mileage may vary.

It's certainly not true. I am on the RNC list. I get a ton of fundraising pleas. The start out with Congrats. You have been personally chosen to enter into a chance to win ( whatever it is).

This is what democrat panic looks like.
It is most certainly true. I've been seeing bizarre emails from the Trump camp for months.

"Trump said he'd run for President if we took back the House from Nancy Pelosi."

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Trump is the guy who LOST the House to Nancy Pelosi. And he LOST the Senate to Chuck Schumer. Why in the world would anyone want him back?

The NRCC emails have a link to this site: gopwin.us/2ng

When you go there, a 17 minute countdown clock begins.

It is most certainly true. I've been seeing bizarre emails from the Trump camp for months.

"Trump said he'd run for President if we took back the House from Nancy Pelosi."

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Trump is the guy who LOST the House to Nancy Pelosi. And he LOST the Senate to Chuck Schumer. Why in the world would anyone want him back?
I get emails several times a day and none have ever looked like this,

New Topics

Forum List

Back