Functional illiterates trying to erase history

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
FUNCTIONAL ILLITERATES TRYING TO ERASE HISTORY

I consider myself a student of history. I’ve always been fascinated by the personalities who drove events throughout history. I probably would have been a history major in college if I didn’t feel the need to make enough money to support myself and my family. I chose a business major and decided studying history would be my hobby. Over the years I’ve taken a particular interest in the Civil War. You could even call me a Civil War buff.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's just a good thing the entire Country isn't as dumbed down as the rest of these idiots. History is repeating itself and the leftist loons who don't even know history , nor want to believe how important is is just how intentionally dumbed down the Federally controlled schools have made these morons.

Liberals are stunted minds that while perhaps growing intellectually, never grow up emotionally. Like a 5th grader, even as adults, they still hold their breath and have a fit when they don't get their way, anyone who proves them wrong they call a name, you can't tell them anything and they all think they know everything.

For years, education has been falling behind, unable to raise these people up to meet the world as it really is, they have to keep dumbing it down to keep it within their reach.

FUNCTIONAL ILLITERATES TRYING TO ERASE HISTORY

I consider myself a student of history. I’ve always been fascinated by the personalities who drove events throughout history. I probably would have been a history major in college if I didn’t feel the need to make enough money to support myself and my family. I chose a business major and decided studying history would be my hobby. Over the years I’ve taken a particular interest in the Civil War. You could even call me a Civil War buff.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's just a good thing the entire Country isn't as dumbed down as the rest of these idiots. History is repeating itself and the leftist loons who don't even know history , nor want to believe how important is is just how intentionally dumbed down the Federally controlled schools have made these morons.

Explain yourself, simply.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back